Until bow crafting is implemented, you will be obtaining your first bow/arrows from the NPC named “Material Vendor” located in every city.
Equip Your Bow
- After purchasing a bow from the Material Supplier, press “I” to open your inventory.
- Equip your new bow by right-clicking the icon within your inventory.
- Equip your arrows by right-clicking the icon within your inventory.
Take Your Best Shot
- Press “X” to enter combat mode.
- Press and hold the left-click to begin drawing your bow.
- As you hold left-click, you will notice a white circle filling up in a clockwise motion.
- The white circle indicates the amount of damage your shot will deal.
- When the circle flashes, you have reached maximum damage.
- Release left-click to fire your bow.
Aiming Your Bow
Use the white reticle located within the charge circle to aim your bow.