Obtain a bow by crafting one yourself, or purchasing one from another player via trade or the broker in town.
You may also purchase a basic but weak one from the weapon vendor.
You will also need some arrows which can be bought from the utility vendor.
Equip Your Bow
- Press “I” to open your inventory.
- Equip your new bow by right-clicking the bow within your inventory.
- Equip your arrows as well by right-clicking them.
- Your current quiver of arrows can be seen in the character menu.
Take Your Best Shot
- Press “X” to pull out your bow.
- Press and hold the left-click to begin drawing your bow.
- As you hold left-click, you will notice a white circle filling up in a clockwise motion.
- The white circle indicates the amount of power your shot will have.
- When the circle flashes, you have reached maximum power.
- Release left-click to shoot your arrow from the bow.
Aiming Your Bow
Use the white reticle located within the charge circle to aim your bow.
You will have to account for your arrow dropping due to gravity, which is also affected by the strength of your bow.