Updated 1st February 2024
TERMS OF SERVICE
By playing Mortal Online 2 you accept the terms of service, the EULA as well as the naming policy and any other policies maintained by Star Vault regarding Mortal Online 2.
1) Free Month and automatic subscription
Once you purchase the game you will be entitled to play Mortal Online 2 for thirty (30) days without any subscription fee. After this period of thirty (30) days, you will be required to maintain an active subscription in order to continue accessing the game on the same account. You may change or cancel your subscription at any time by logging onto your account on www.mortalonline2.com. Your account will stay open until the end of the current billing cycle and you will subsequently be automatically charged unless you manually cancel your subscription. You authorize Star Vault AB to automatically charge you this subscription fee in accordance with the payment terms, as may be amended by Star Vault AB from time to time, plus any applicable taxes that Star Vault AB is required to collect.
Prices on license fee and monthly subscriptions are subject to be changed by Star Vault AB at any time without any further notice.
2) You may not use Mortal Online 2 to violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations. Star Vault cannot be held accountable for any user-side violations and will report such to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
3) You must follow any instructions given by ingame support personnel relating to Mortal Online 2. Non-compliance can result in a kick, temporary or permanent account ban.
4) When naming your character, guild or pet you have to make sure that the name is in accordance with the Mortal Online 2 Naming Policy.
5) Any organized or unorganized form of racist, anti-gay, anti-religious, racist, sexist or other hate-mongering philosophies are not allowed and can result in a permanent account ban.
6) You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of Star Vault, the ingame personnel or a Mortal Online 2 volunteer. This will result in a permanent account ban.
7) You may not market, sell, advertise, promote, solicit or otherwise arrange for the exchange or transfer of items in the game or other game services unless it is for in-game sales of in-game services or items.
8) You may not use Mortal Online 2 to market, sell, advertise, promote, solicit or otherwise arrange for the exchange or transfer of external items or services not contained within Mortal Online 2.
9) You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any illegal or pirated software or other contraband within the game or the Mortal Online 2 community platforms.
10) You may not create, provide or use any server emulator or other site where Mortal Online 2 may be played. You may not post or distribute emulators, software tools or utilities related to Mortal Online 2 without the express written permission of Star Vault.
11) You may not attempt to play Mortal Online 2 on any server that is not controlled or authorized by Star Vault.
12) You may not engage in any activity that increases the difficulty and/or expense of Star Vault in maintaining the Mortal Online 2 client, server, web site or other services for the benefit and enjoyment of all its users.
13) You may not abuse, harass or threaten another player or authorized representative of Star Vault, including customer service personnel and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to: petitioning with false information in an attempt to gain from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails, petitions; obstructing Star Vault Employees from doing their jobs; refusal to follow the instructions of a Star Vault Employee; or implying favoritism by a Star Vault Employee.
14) Star Vault cannot be held responsible for actions taken by our customers that occur outside the jurisdiction of the game’s servers or web site. Should you be harassed or threatened by another player, you have to involve your local law enforcement agencies. Star Vault is not responsible for its customer‘s behaviour.
15) You may not publish or share private communications from Star Vault, their agents or representatives or Mortal Online 2 volunteers without authorization. This includes but is not limited to posting such communications in the Mortal Online 2 Forums or other community platforms such as the official Mortal Online 2 Discord or elsewhere.
16) You may not communicate, post or publicize any subscriber’s personal information within the Mortal Online 2 game world or community platforms.
17) You may not provide false billing and contact information when registering your Mortal Online 2 account subscription. You are responsible for keeping this information accurate and current.
18) You may not share your account with anyone, and are responsible for everything which occurs through your account. Star Vault support personnel will never ask you for access to your account, such as the password to your Steam account or EPIC account which you use to access the game.
19) You may not try to create or use any third party add-ons, extras or tools for the game without written consent from Star Vault. Any reverse engineering or modification of the Mortal Online 2 game client will result in a permanent ban.
20) You may not exploit any bug in Mortal Online 2 to gain an unfair advantage over other players. Exploits are to be reported to the ingame support personnel via the petition system.
21) Star Vault reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.
22) We cannot provide subscriptions to individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not create a Mortal Online 2 account and you are not eligible to enter contests or promotions.
23) We reserve the right to ban any user from the game and the game’s community platforms without refund or compensation.
STAR VAULT MAY FIND IT NECESSARY ON OCCASION TO MAKE CHANGES TO OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF THE PERSISTENT GAME WORLD MECHANICS, INTERFACE OR FEATURES OF MORTAL ONLINE 2 IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN GAME BALANCE AND ENHANCE PLAYABILITY OR PERFORMANCE FOR ITS SUBSCRIBERS. THESE CHANGES MAY AFFECT OR CAUSE SETBACKS FOR THE CHARACTERS YOU’VE CREATED.
THESE RULES MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THEM OCCASIONALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES, POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS PUBLISHED BY STAR VAULT.
BY SUBSCRIBING TO MORTAL ONLINE 2, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY STAR VAULT OR ONE OF ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES MAY RESULT FROM FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. SUCH TERMINATION WILL NOT ENTITLE YOU TO A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE OF THE MORTAL ONLINE 2 CLIENT, SERVERS OR WEB SITE. YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY UNUSED GAME TIME REMAINING AT THE TIME OF TERMINATION.
YOU AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU GRANT PERMISSION TO ACCESS YOUR MORTAL ONLINE 2 ACCOUNT OR USER INFORMATION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE HELD PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (WHICH CAN INCLUDE ACCOUNT TERMINATION) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THE RULES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING, YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL COMPLY WITH THE END USER LICENSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH CAN RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR MORTAL ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION AND THE BENEFITS THEREOF WITH NO REFUNDS.
Star Vault AB reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, including without limitation access policies, the availability of any feature of the game or the service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the game or the service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes (as determined in Star Vault AB’s sole and absolute discretion) will be disclosed as follows: Star Vault AB will provide you with notification of any such changes through a patch process, or by email, website posting or in-game notice. If any future changes to this agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using, the game and your account. Your continued use of the game following any revision to this agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. Star Vault AB may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the game at any time. Star Vault AB may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the game without notice or liability.
Star Vault AB
Mortal Online 2 Terms of Service
Copyright © 2022 Star Vault AB
Contact: [email protected]