Multiple month delays on necro now feature cuts!?

POG OR NOG?

• POG

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NOG

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
"Hello Mortals, With a heavy heart we have decided to delay two minor features from next patch. We have been working hard on various fixes and new features for the next patch which has caused us to delay the patch longer than what both, we and more importantly, you, the players would have liked. We do not want to delay further. We would like to start working on the foundational and legacy bug fixes that players are requesting for us to tackle. Here is what we will be removing."

Tower Shields
Necromancy Furniture Pack

So for multiple months we've been waiting for a new magic school that about 50-60 percent of the players characters dont use. 2 bosses, a dungeon. While the econ gets shitted on by dupes and flux

Gonna have to say

NOG!

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I'm fine with them not adding shields that they know will be broken. But like this just shows the game is going to die before it hits a point of being decent. They cant get anything out in a half reasonable amount of time that's also not broken. Game shouldn't have launched for another year. It's had a bad direction, has way too little content, and way too many bugs. And now they are halting all new content to fix bugs only. Which wont stop that players are quitting by the day due to the other two issues. And the nwe get to see if the game direction is still bad when they get back to adding more content.

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
I'm fine with them not adding shields that they know will be broken. But like this just shows the game is going to die before it hits a point of being decent. They cant get anything out in a half reasonable amount of time that's also not broken. Game shouldn't have launched for another year. It's had a bad direction, has way too little content, and way too many bugs. And now they are halting all new content to fix bugs only. Which wont stop that players are quitting by the day due to the other two issues. And the nwe get to see if the game direction is still bad when they get back to adding more content.
Bingo bango bongo

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
SV is delaying the tower shields for the purpose of balance:

"If we released them now, we would be neglecting something important for the long term, the balance. The way our equipment system currently works does not facilitate the balance ideas we had internally."

Perhaps another recent thread about tower shields highlighted the issues enough for them to bring it back to the drawing board.

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021

"If we released them now, we would be neglecting something important for the long term, the balance. The way our equipment system currently works does not facilitate the balance ideas we had internally."

Perhaps another recent thread about tower shields highlighted the issues enough for them to bring it back to the drawing board.
Mhm while hyping it up this whole time like you JUST now realized this?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It would be fine IF they could actually fix the bugs and remove the exploits.

They cant, and they wont. Just like they cant and wont remove all the duped and exploited gold in the game.they dont even know what to call an exploit anymore as the spiritism fiasco is proving.
Its hard to look away from this train wreck….

Reactions: tal0s

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
another guy who never tried to make a game ...
do you know bullshitly fast shit can pile up? and how few you can get done in a day of dev?
Theres a difference on making well done things the first time and doing it 10 times wrong.

Nobody asks them to be perfect or super fast, just asking them to do slightly better.

My question is how does people know whats gonna be the next content? Was this publicly mentioned before or these players just have "good timing"? xDDD

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
It’s a nog and that’s the best possible result for this game. The sooner this garbage dies the quicker we can get back to some decent ideas.
No one is going to criticize them for failing to deliver on a patch. It’s just that everything they do is either broken or poorly thought out. Usually both
Henrik surrounds himself with a bunch of iron tengu tier players. Garbage in garbage out.

D

Dracu

I cant put into words, how little i care for necromancy... Like really... So much time spent on it for something i absolutely 100% hold little care for... Hopefully content i care for gets added at some point again... Like faction and factionwarfare.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Stop also necromancy devolpment, hire more programmers ( or what you need) and concentrate all on TC.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Stop also necromancy devolpment, hire more programmers ( or what you need) and concentrate all on TC.
Yeah ditch the 2 months of progress becouse some people aren't interested, big brain right here.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
Oh boy this must be your first go around :)
mo1 beta ... i saw all the BS ... yet i understand what happens, because i'm a dev.
whinning about them delaying a patch, or delaying two small features ... is pure cluelessness ...

• Haha
Reactions: tal0s