Multiple month delays on necro now feature cuts!?

POG OR NOG?

• POG

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NOG

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
i feel like henrik gets this misconsrewed on purpose sometimes.. Ecumenical is the one skill alone that makes a mage. NEcromancy makes a necromancer.

hes using necromancy as a way to say it will fix magery but its not fixing magery its just add necromancer spells to the game... i wanna be a fuckin mage not a necromancer... doesnt fit charecter lore at all.. Rename Ecumenical to magery and fix it before adding another school. MAKE ECUMENICAL SOLOABLE IN PVP AND PVE the amount of people that will be so happy will be mindboggling.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
i feel like henrik gets this misconsrewed on purpose sometimes.. Ecumenical is the one skill alone that makes a mage. NEcromancy makes a necromancer.

hes using necromancy as a way to say it will fix magery but its not fixing magery its just add necromancer spells to the game... i wanna be a fuckin mage not a necromancer... doesnt fit charecter lore at all.. Rename Ecumenical to magery and fix it before adding another school. MAKE ECUMENICAL SOLOABLE IN PVP AND PVE the amount of people that will be so happy will be mindboggling.
Guess you'll have to wait for staff magic.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Its funny I went out on my F2P character in MO1, he was a Sarducaan fat mage, and I had next to no issues farming from the back of a mount. In MO2 good luck on that.

The double casting time is stupid on mount. If it was due to having zero mounted magic sure then that would be a thing to give it reason. But the damage reduction and double casting time is just bad. Also in MO1 you couldnt cast heals on your own mount while you were on it, which means you had to get off of it. Which is a good compromise... to prevent unstoppable fat mages on steel armor iron fur juttons.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
You guys can argue all day long whether SV is doing the right thing, whether they're lying, whether missing a deadline is a good or a bad thing, whether implementing unfinished systems is a good or a bad thing... but, ultimately, seeing a game decline from 2000 during beta to 500 in just a few short months is an undeniable proof that something is not working out.
When you look at the numbers, they made a TON of money man, they sold at least 130k titles, thats enough to hire any quality of dev, they have no excuse, none, zero , zilch.
Anyone defending this project should just take a look at the numbers, take a look at how much money they've made, take a look at the steam charts, that will suffice, maybe then you will actually get your head out of your ass and think logically for a second.