• No because its on life support

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xguild

Jun 30, 2023
It won't because they didn't listen to me. Like everyone else didn't listen to me. Haha. I can't even be mad anymore.

MO2 is like a master class in how to play yourself. The fact they can't just 'start over' in one way or another is just... I dunno. I know 'they promised,' but you know how they say never say never. You should never box yourself in with BS. Nobody wants to start over, but the game could be good if they started over w/ old content, re-released with beta content + the balance polish and TC.

Rebalance clade gain to be more forgiving, speed up game to bloodbath level, so people are having those MO feelings of someone coming out of your blind spot and murking you while you are on your noncombats. That was a big part of the allure. Create a better pvp system, better dec system that would signal siege so that siege could be FAIR and there would be no ninjaz. It's all RIGHT THERE.

I'm not subbing. I'm not gonna play it, but I do wish for the people who legit wanna play this game that they can fix it. It's so bothersome because they could, but... they won't.

Go find a mirror, look at yourself, take a deep breath and say, three times, "They could fix it, but they won't." Then uninstall lol.

.... Edit: I shouldn't be reading posts here, BUT

It wasn't that. It was an exploit to avoid being thieved. There should be no 'store properly' working as intended. And which is better, losing your stack of 8 gold coins or getting blue blocked at the pigs HAHA. I had pet tickets and everything in bags w/ water. That's not really interesting. Imagine if I had to worry about people stealing my stuff as I moved. People KNEW what I was doing. I would need to hire help basically to even move things from bank to broker/EQ. But I had my 1000 units of water or w/e instead ;)

PEACE
Like I said, if they can make a good, fair thievery mechanic without exploits I’m game, but in nearly 40 years of mmos no one ever has come even close. If all we can get is a broken one, I hope they are wise enough to skip it. MO1 thievery was dog shit!

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
They can't even make the game work over the weekend so it seems it's not surviving as is.

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
As we saw the the initial excitement behind mo2, and the excitement with dnd that this is something players want. The problem is that the devs are unable to enact simple solutions so the game is a mess. They have intentionally made the experience terrible for pvpers instead of simple adjusting values on the crime timer, They are now stuck in between a rock and a hard place if they remove lictors, and buff rep to make the game playable again they will probably lose the rmters which are probably there only players at this point; The predatory guys that try to convince old ladies to blow there savings in games. Even if they did it they pvpers are probably not coming after the terrible experience of the last few years.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
As we saw the the initial excitement behind mo2, and the excitement with dnd that this is something players want. The problem is that the devs are unable to enact simple solutions so the game is a mess. They have intentionally made the experience terrible for pvpers instead of simple adjusting values on the crime timer, They are now stuck in between a rock and a hard place if they remove lictors, and buff rep to make the game playable again they will probably lose the rmters which are probably there only players at this point; The predatory guys that try to convince old ladies to blow there savings in games. Even if they did it they pvpers are probably not coming after the terrible experience of the last few years.
There would be no argument from me that lictors and guards are garbage. The default position for star vault on any system regardless of their intent is bad design.

Quality of life for pvpers isn't my main gripe. My biggest issue is that the combat isn't good. I could tolerate ANY state of the game honestly if the classes and pvp got me excited....they don't.

Gaul Kor the town is literally fucking dead. There isn't a soul that goes there and pvps since launch. That is a testament to how dead on arrival Mortal Online 2 was.

Last edited:

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
There would be no argument from me that lictors and guards are garbage. The default position for star vault on any system regardless of their intent is bad design.

Quality of life for pvpers isn't my main gripe. My biggest issue is that the combat isn't good. I could tolerate ANY state of the game honestly if the classes and pvp got me excited....they don't.

Gaul Kor the town is literally fucking dead. There isn't a soul that goes there and pvps since launch. That is a testament to how dead on arrival Mortal Online 2 was.
Wait till the Epic "launch" fails to bring in more than 100-200 people.

Reactions: grilo

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
I doubt it, pitfall races, pets, extremely boring parryfest melee and elementalism spam will drive away newcomers expecting a new melee game to play. It really feels like they didn't learn from mortal 1 at all in a lot of aspects and just repeated the same issues.

Reactions: Teknique

DarkWizz

Mar 13, 2023
I like the game, I'm ready to continue playing it. But I have 3 characters and if they introduce a subscription, then I will think hard whether to pay a 3x subscription

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
I like the game, I'm ready to continue playing it. But I have 3 characters and if they introduce a subscription, then I will think hard whether to pay a 3x subscription
TBH im paying the extra subs at the end of the day so I can multi client. A lot of us lose capability to both level pets, mine and simultaniously play the game if the accounts had multiple characters. At the same time it would be nice to stack up different fighting styles and builds WITHOUT the sub. A catch 22 for sure...