Quality of Life Suggestion Thread

PatWins

May 28, 2020
This thread will serve as an open forum for quality of life suggestions. Please, do not clutter this thread with meaningless arguments and trash talk. Simply post your suggestion, build on other's ideas or move on.

I'll go ahead and get things started with a suggestion -
  • I would like to see the split stack input changed from shift + right-click to shift + left-click. Shift + right-click feels awkward and clunky.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to reading your suggestions.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I'll keep it simple with Pat here..
  • Would like to have the Tab not open both inventory and player info. Prefer to see it open/close the last UI you went into. Example: You open Inventory normally and tab to close and reopen.
  • Also would like options to get rid of unused hot bars.
  • Some kind of hit detection. Will be nice to have a notice when hit. Example: A flash of color depending on where the person hit you from, Top flash in front, Left / Right flash your blind sides, Bottom flash behind you.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Telekinesis.
Magic fire swords with red flames.

Last edited:

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
- Have the durability on items update inside the paperdoll
- Have an option that ONLY shows skills you spend primary points in
- Update all skill descriptions with a lore text AND with what it does in-game
- Add a "destroy without prompt" option
- Allow head movement independant from move direction (free look)

Edit:
Fixed in last patch. Nice - but also *golfclap*. ;)

Last edited:

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Allow player/target frames to me moved with precision regardless of scale. Currently, scaling frames higher or lower than the default 100% causes your frames to snap to a set position rather than allowing free adjustment.

Last edited:

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Bump

1. Remove the options for 0% "extra" padding and core material in armor crafting - it just produces terrible armor and should be consider a trap for noobs.

2. Have it so that when you split a stack or choose an amount it jump into the field where you type in the number. Currently you have to click that field, then type the number.

3. Have UI pop ups (like destruction question) be always on top of other UI elements.

4. Have the equipment weight and armor weight in the paperdoll display with decimals. Currently it´s rounded number.

5. Make the bandage sound less intrusive.

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
2. Have it so that when you split a stack or choose an amount it jump into the field where you type in the number. Currently you have to click that field, then type the number.
^this and imo best would be ones u shift click the stack it writes already half the stack in numbers there so u can quickly 1/2 share stuff or just overwrite the number

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Allow player/target frames to me moved with precision regardless of scale. Currently, scaling frames higher or lower than the default 100% causes your frames to snap to a set position rather than allowing free adjustment.
I just posted in Discord about this as well Pat. I agree, it's precision when dealing indirect fires or in this case Volley and or other projectiles coming to MO2.

Reactions: PatWins

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Quality of the game is at the point that it draws in the creative crowd in population, (TYGUY)XD Place holdings seem to be adding up, meaning that the open areas for testing are getting the reports in and around towns. Recommended possible focus areas for more reports (MInos, Bullhead Tunnel or any other areas known for population traffic) Game is optimizing at a great pace.

Reactions: PatWins