Quality of Life Suggestion Thread

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
toggle option to turn of the tooltip under a name tag which is very distracting especially in PVP.

20210131071148_1.jpg

Reactions: Bicorps

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
with bags that hold 6+, isnt that fine... Bags that hold 8 would be plenty fine for me.

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
what bothers me most of the play time is the mouse cursor/window closing/opening behavior. TAB should close/open the UI and hide/unhide the cursor no matter what you clicked before. closing the main menu must hide the mouse cursor if the cursor was hidden before.
im repeatedly speaks about it. but the problem is ignored.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I think only some of the rare or unique extraction operations procedures should take as long time to extract the ore. For excemple if you use the Blast Furnice or the Greater Natorus. Using the Crusher and Extractor should only take a fex seconds. It should rather take a long time to melt the metal/refining it to produce pig iron or steal. You should be able to put it in your oven, inside your house and go outside and so somethign else. After 30 Min you could come back, when the Steel is finished. It feels wired if the extraction take so long time, and the refining is instant.

Fandangoer

Feb 5, 2021
Would be useful if they added a speaker icon with a red X over it next to the names of people who have VOIP turned off. You see a speaker icon if someone is speaking but no way to tell if others can hear you. Maybe having a permanent icon next to the name is a bit much but some way to tell would be helpful. So you know that you should use text from the start instead of wasting time speaking first.

Reactions: PatWins

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I would like to suggest that the Friends tab in the new Social window be divided into 5 categories, namely Very Negative, Negative, Neutral, Positive, and Very Positive.

This is an idea pulled right out of EVE Online, which probably has the most extensive and best information management interface I have ever seen. It essentially allows to keep note of every player's reputation in relation to you, as defined by you.

We've all encountered players who have done good actions just when we needed it the most. But we have no in-game way of keeping note of them unless we write it down somewhere out-of-game, or if we manage to record a video of it. It makes it easier for us to instantly recognise if that player is a friend or foe next time we meet them... potentially.

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
1. Attribute caps added back into the payer menu including for size .Maybe also list the cap for attribute pool as well similar to creation menu

2. Better info in the clade gift screen - A title, description and effect section in gift tooltips so players can refer to gifts by name (at the moment only gifts activated have a visible name on the right side) Perhaps a name and theme for each of the three clade heritage trees to keep the progression making sense.

3. +1 to FGs idea of a customizable reputation window in social - perhaps those you target in game that are on the list have the reputation identifier under their name

4. Long-term it would be good to have visual indicators for resource depletion

5. I think changing the speed and jump numbers to some more relatable metrics like km/h for movement speed and cm/m for jump. I get not everyone is on metric system though. This would also help give dimension to the world where people can measure distance using time travelled at speed and eventually players could talk in terms of universal distance "Fabernum is approx 4kms from Tindrem if you follow the road, or 2kms if you cut through the forest" etc. I get this can already be accomplished somewhat by talking in units of time though.

6. Ability/option to ignore torch when attacking with 1h/torch in offhand

7. Pets log out with you. Can already do this with mounts when logging out with them on. Only playstyle forced to return to a stable wherever they are in the land if they want their pet to be safe. Think of a pet as an extension of your equipment. Also prevent logging out if your pet is under attack, even if it is not nearby (as it's counted as an extension of you) You could choose to either abandon it to log out in the moment or wait for it to be killed/be no longer under attack. With a world even larger then before, expecting a player with a combat pet to drop what they are doing and travel potentially hours to a stable just to end their session without pet loss is not great.

VeelaVidiVici

Jan 2, 2021
" With a world even larger then before, expecting a player with a combat pet to drop what they are doing and travel potentially hours to a stable just to end their session without pet loss is not great."
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• goodpoint.jpg
    goodpoint.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3

Rhias

May 28, 2020
" With a world even larger then before, expecting a player with a combat pet to drop what they are doing and travel potentially hours to a stable just to end their session without pet loss is not great."
Your character stays also in the world when logging of (at least that was somewhen mentioned by Henrik). So it's not only an issue with combat pets, but with any character.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
They are planning to put the attribute caps back in.
I do believe those things are planned for Clade Gifts. For now we don't even have proper info on all of them. Get them in functionally, then we can talk about looks.
And what Rhias said. :p Also if you can't take care of your pets you shouldn't have them. Losing pets on disconnects was kind of part of the risk before.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It's super annoying that you can't use active clade gifts (such as warcrys) while sprinting...

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
More depth and discovery on the animal materials side of extraction - basic/intermediate/advanced processing to prepare certain materials, catalysts or combinations and the use of difference appliances such as tanning racks. Have the player make extraction choices depending on the type of materials they want at the expense of others, and then further refine into more useful materials such as boiled/brained leather and generally add a bit more progression to the system which at the moment is press button to butcher every single material available from a mob, regardless of if thats from field skinning or butchery bench

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
we could prevent that if we can breed for example cougars and stuff in the stable wich would be a nice thing.

Than i can breed my FIght rabbits and stuff. I really hope they will get this ingame its needed becasue of the map size.