Have they removed guards from inside Graveyard yet ??

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
I mean...there is whole towns without guards....

Lets focus on that for a moment...

Why arent you there? Ahhhh...so here we have the reason for the anger... your gameplay loop consists of killing KOTO noobs in the gravyard or people directly leaving town. You have areas of the game where this is 100% possible even inside town...but you dont want to be there..provably because you also benefit from the safety of guards here.

A clear case of wanting your cake and eating it too.
Fixed

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
No, man. I play around 5 cities, randomly (Tindrem, Fabernum, Kranesh, Meduli and Vadda).
I dont want guards outside ANY town.

It has just happened to Meduli on last patch... But if it persists, adding guards outside other towns too is just a matter of time !
We need to protest for sure.

I dont even go to Meduli anymore since last patch. But I wont give up protesting because soon they may add guards to other places too.

And, I insist, this game never advertised that it would have safe areas out of towns !
I wouldnt buy it if it did, and 90% of players wouldnt as well !

Adding guards in the wilderness goes against the core of the game.
Lol 90% of players. You are just a kid that’s yelling about not being able to kill new players anymore

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The issue with GY is the design. The game shouldn't be funneling new players into a single place. It makes them an easy target.

This is true, but since MO I have changed my PoV a lot. I didn't do GY cept like a couple days in 1... or was just like lol let's get the general RQ for luls. MC him or something. Not everyone is like me, tho, I'd say the grave yard is CLOSER to the experience of MO that most people want than say... exotic merchant, you know? Bandits are something, too (if they aren't hugely balled w/ magic/archers... huge step from GY to bandits wattafaq,) all good chances to get your hit boxes right and encounter other players. There just needs to be incentive, but NFI how... for players to work TOGETHER in places like GY. It's almost like GY should have elite enemies, too, like Tindrem Sewers level stuff. Remem that little staircase they had? Give a little bit more elite areas for people to be farming gy AS NUBS and be like hey let's go farm down there! Sure they might get ganked, but from personal experience, getting ganked while you are in a group ESPECIALLY if you spawn into the same town, is actually good interaction, builds character, friendship... get to decide what to do, go back out... go do something else together, try something later, etc.

But yeah, I do think there needs to be a place to fight right outside of town though so people can get fights. Like I said before if you're geared in GY then you are looking to fight as far as I'm concerned. I'd go there w/ trashy gear to feed to some roamers lol no fux.

The real thing that needs to be done is not necessarily to get people used to dying and getting bullied but get people used to the marathon that the game is and learn how easy it is to just regear and head back out.

People are super green in GY but even the majority of GY players I saw before I uninstalled ( lol, maybe caz the game is dead) were at least competent players who would prol fight you. Like I said before (again!) I think once people see the combat in action they will be happier with MO. Not zerg or hard grief the gy, but it's also a disservice to zerg to defend the GY. Let people have their pseudo-lite outside of town pvp. I think it's a necessary step. But yea people def need to know the GY isn't the place to go for gains unless you're just grabbing enough money to get a horse or something (and don't have taming.) Still, I think the GY should be a place for content for new players and bad to medium skilled vets. Small scale.

You got the new players... the people griefing the gy/ the people protecting it. It's WAI. Def guards in GY is stupid.

Reactions: Jatix

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
LMAO killing a koto zergling is almost like killing another zombie from the graveyard xD
i dont see you blowing up strongholds or winning 70 v 70 battles. No one cares about killing some guy transporting taur dog carcass. Or some dude farming sators getting ganked. Or a recruit getting wrecked by 2-10 edgelords in the gy.

You hate koto because you lose to us on the reg. Let the hate out bro. Im here with hugs.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
i dont see you blowing up strongholds or winning 70 v 10 battles. No one cares about killing some guy transporting taur dog carcass. Or some dude farming sators getting ganked. Or a recruit getting wrecked by 2-10 edgelords in the gy.

You hate koto because you lose to us on the reg. Let the hate out bro. Im here with hugs.
I think those numbers are a little off, here I fixed it for you again.

Pragma

Mar 17, 2022
Don't mind the KOTO troll he doesn't add anything to the conversation, i'm speaking about my experience : in vadda we have really good fights with other guilds right outside the graveyard ( not the city side ) if they add guards it won't happen again and it sucks, we don't need guards in GY, not in vadda at least

manure

May 7, 2022
Don't mind the KOTO troll he doesn't add anything to the conversation, i'm speaking about my experience : in vadda we have really good fights with other guilds right outside the graveyard ( not the city side ) if they add guards it won't happen again and it sucks, we don't need guards in GY, not in vadda at least

Agreed.
Hope the devs will listen to players and stop with this non sense.

I still hope they are going to remove guards from the wilderness outside Meduli and make a public apology.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022

Sh**ter town Vadda.

The problem with Meduli GY isnt the guards..its that you can half charge shoot an arrow from meduli fountain and hit the GY its so close.

Town perimiter fights are for noobs.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I like how shutting a door quickly has recently been called an "exploit". Are the zerglings really that mad about not being able to zerg everyone they see?

Hate to tell you...but sieging will only temporarily solve that for you. Another house will go up. Thats the gameplay loop.

Eventually you will run out of houses. Sucks to suck.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I mean, needing 20+ people to kill 4 players and failing long enough to let them run to a house....kind of points at you sucking my dude.

Its not hard to run for 30seconds to a house and then exploiting a chest near the door to shut the door in under 5 seconds. Yeah I know that trick too.