Have they removed guards from inside Graveyard yet ??

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
1]/10 troll, need to be less obvious... not even a koto zergling would believe this

Wow, what an incredibly deft response. Truly ingenious. I am just in awe. I think whata really going in here are the real trolls are big mad they cant be Sh*tters anymore around medudu. You need to be less obvious... even KotO quacklings know this.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Wow, what an incredibly deft response. Truly ingenious. I am just in awe. I think whata really going in here are the real trolls are big mad they cant be Sh*tters anymore around medudu. You need to be less obvious... even KotO quacklings know this.
Keep trying, maybe one day ull improve your troll game

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Who cares about Koto or any big guilds out there ? They re doing their businness... it has nothing to do with any guild. I actually doubt that any pvp guild would be happy with guards wandering in the wilderness, pushing away pvp opportunities !

What this terrible patch did was to add guards OUTSIDE TOWN.

And this is what we should be fighting against.
This game cannot have safe areas out of ANY town !
There should be little patrols outside of major faction cities that walk paths etc like Tindrem and Morin Khur, Or even just patrol between "outposts" or something. for lore sake and to make the world feel somewhat lively and give these old "Empires" a presence in their territory. But knee jerk adding guard clusters right outside what are seen as minor towns or near high traffic points to appease a group of whiners who can't figure out to beat smart players, should not be happening.

KoTO is...by far.. the evidence is all over yourube to prove it. With like a 9:1 large vs large track record. Its ok to be salty, we collect salt.

PS. Being hunted by bounty system and vice versa is the most fun ive had since beta. Much more fun than target practice with edgelords outside meduli.
The only thing you hunt is braincells my dude, need to get that count up.

Reactions: Bicorps

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
There should be little patrols outside of major faction cities that walk paths etc like Tindrem and Morin Khur, Or even just patrol between "outposts" or something. for lore sake and to make the world feel somewhat lively and give these old "Empires" a presence in their territory. But knee jerk adding guard clusters right outside what are seen as minor towns or near high traffic points to appease a group of whiners who can't figure out to beat smart players, should not be happening.

Smoothbrain response. Just stahhhp 🤣 your copium is embarrassing. Where did koto hurt you?

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022

You big mad🤣 Just like an extremist...cant have a conversation without going personal.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The issue with GY is the design. The game shouldn't be funneling new players into a single place. It makes them an easy target.

If they actually promoted nubs going out exploring and farming properly to make money, they wouldnt go die in the gy, and then complain about needing guards there.

And they need to make killing animals give clade gift xp. Clade gift xp being from walkers and bandits and stuff only promotes nubs going to their nub hotspot to get killed. Trash design. And SV did it again, learning nothing from MO1 gy's.

Adding guards to the Gy will just make nubs only want to play in safety, and not go somewhere better. They need to accept they can get clapped, this is an open pvp game. New players need to get away from the GY as fast as they can.

And we need proper buy orders, and their existance shown to new players. They should be minign and wood cutting. Learning hwo to get a mount. Getting carcass. Etc. Gy is aweful money. Countless nubs have tried the game, farmed gy and died several times, then quit. Its a terrible gameplay loop.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The issue with GY is the design. The game shouldn't be funneling new players into a single place. It makes them an easy target.

If they actually promoted nubs going out exploring and farming properly to make money, they wouldnt go die in the gy, and then complain about needing guards there.

And they need to make killing animals give clade gift xp. Clade gift xp being from walkers and bandits and stuff only promotes nubs going to their nub hotspot to get killed. Trash design. And SV did it again, learning nothing from MO1 gy's.

Adding guards to the Gy will just make nubs only want to play in safety, and not go somewhere better. They need to accept they can get clapped, this is an open pvp game. New players need to get away from the GY as fast as they can.

And we need proper buy orders, and their existance shown to new players. They should be minign and wood cutting. Learning hwo to get a mount. Getting carcass. Etc. Gy is aweful money. Countless nubs have tried the game, farmed gy and died several times, then quit. Its a terrible gameplay loop.
Give towns slums with scoundrels as a alternative to zombies and the stepping stone on the way to bandits. Towns need at least two new player farm spots so they can avoid one if its being camped by a player. One or a few players can prevent a entire town from farming . But these players cant be in both places at the same time and if the new players have access to town they can quickly go through town to the other side where the alternative farm is.

A lot of these new players get stuck inbetween farming zombies and bandits before they quit.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Everything should give clade XP really. Clades affect all areas of play, they shouldn't be gated to a couple narrow areas of play. This is a sandbox not some WoW clone where I have to do questing to move forward efficiently with anything. You know what content I NEED to do in EVE to progress? Nothing. I can do whatever I want. One of the many reasons that game has succeeded where other PvP Sandboxes fail.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Everything should give clade XP really. Clades affect all areas of play, they shouldn't be gated to a couple narrow areas of play. This is a sandbox not some WoW clone where I have to do questing to move forward efficiently with anything. You know what content I NEED to do in EVE to progress? Nothing. I can do whatever I want. One of the many reasons that game has succeeded where other PvP Sandboxes fail.
I've suggested it before. They should have achievements award clade xp. So sure, you could farm easy crafting ones to get clade xp. But the ability to do so is a positive tbh.

The harder achievements/titles the more clade.

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021
Imagine a kid killing new players in the zombie graveyard thinking that they are actually pvping
i dont kill new players i killed geared koto in the graveyard and brought them out for guild vs guild content but thats dead now because of all the bitching done by noobs

• Haha
Reactions: Xronim

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Since either crafting/pve never got their own clade tree, crafting and gathering should also give clade points, every activity should give clades. I can't believe that at this point theres nothing like that.

manure

May 7, 2022
Since either crafting/pve never got their own clade tree, crafting and gathering should also give clade points, every activity should give clades. I can't believe that at this point theres nothing like that.

Hell, but of course.
Everything should give clades, giving more clade points to more difficult actions, certainly.

Of course it would become exploitable somehow, but then the devs could slowly polish it, with quick "fix patches".

Hell, even griefing shoould give clades...
Its not easy to manage to kill someone or mounts inside town... it requires... creativity, in the least !

The only thing that should not be done is TO PLACE GOD DAMN NPC GUARDS OUTTA TOWN LIMITS like they did on last patch !! 😠😠😠

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
Hell, but of course.
Everything should give clades, giving more clade points to more difficult actions, certainly.

Of course it would become exploitable somehow, but then the devs could slowly polish it, with quick "fix patches".

Hell, even griefing shoould give clades...
Its not easy to manage to kill someone or mounts inside town... it requires... creativity, in the least !

The only thing that should not be done is TO PLACE GOD DAMN NPC GUARDS OUTTA TOWN LIMITS like they did on last patch !! 😠😠😠
They gave you a way to get clade with the patch, go kill zombies safely with the other new players

manure

May 7, 2022
They gave you a way to get clade with the patch, go kill zombies safely with the other new players

I am sure that even you, with your little jokes and air of superiority, are not pleased with the worthless last patch, deep inside.

All I am protesting is about something that goes 100% against the core of the game (Guards outside towns).
You dont need to be mad at me because im not gonna offend anyone ever. I want a good game for us, not some clone of WoW or ESO or any other crap online out there with their ridiculous safe areas !

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
Meduli graveyard should be further from town, its way too close anyways and only 1 city having guards in its graveyard is not a good move imo, even if I was in a guild that lives there, still would love to fight around there without worrying about lictors.

• Love
Reactions: Bicorps

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
I mean...there is whole towns without guards....

Lets focus on that for a moment...

Why arent you there? Ahhhh...so here we have the reason for the anger... your gameplay loop consists of killing noobs in the gravyard or people directly leaving town. You have areas of the game where this is 100% possible even inside town...but you dont want to be there..provably because you also benefit from the safety of guards here.

A clear case of wanting your cake and eating it too.

manure

May 7, 2022
I mean...there is whole towns without guards....

Lets focus on that for a moment...

Why arent you there? Ahhhh...so here we have the reason for the anger... your gameplay loop consists of killing noobs in the gravyard or people directly leaving town. You have areas of the game where this is 100% possible even inside town...but you dont want to be there..provably because you also benefit from the safety of guards here.

A clear case of wanting your cake and eating it too.

No, man. I play around 5 cities, randomly (Tindrem, Fabernum, Kranesh, Meduli and Vadda).
I dont want guards outside ANY town.

It has just happened to Meduli on last patch... But if it persists, adding guards outside other towns too is just a matter of time !
We need to protest for sure.

I dont even go to Meduli anymore since last patch. But I wont give up protesting because soon they may add guards to other places too.

And, I insist, this game never advertised that it would have safe areas out of towns !
I wouldnt buy it if it did, and 90% of players wouldnt as well !

Adding guards in the wilderness goes against the core of the game.