Have they removed guards from inside Graveyard yet ??

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Lmao

Ahh, so there it is. Just blatently salty. Probably terrible at the game. Thats why guards upsets you... who gets killed by guards? 🤣

Just blatent bias is the real reason you are here. Its not nit about the guards.. its that the MDF gained something ypu didnt want them to have.

You can try to say all you want about koto or the rest of the mdf... the truth is, despite mo1 and whatever happened in that game... whether you or I like it or not, KotO is objectively the strongest guild in the game, and you hate it.
There it is, the typical Meduli zergling attempt at conversation "PrOBaBlY TeRrIblE At ThE GaMe" meanwhile is sitting in town with a /guard macro at the ready. You're probably one of the 100 people constantly spamming GMs over small groups playing smart and winning.

The game is very numbers focused at the moment and current game design/mechanics benefit large guilds more than anything else. Koto's strength is in that aspect, sure. But they're far from the strongest guild in the game. Anyone can zerg a group 1/4 their size down, just not everyone enjoys zerging people.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There it is, the typical Meduli zergling attempt at conversation "PrOBaBlY TeRrIblE At ThE GaMe" meanwhile is sitting in town with a /guard macro at the ready. You're probably one of the 100 people constantly spamming GMs over small groups playing smart and winning.

The game is very numbers focused at the moment and current game design/mechanics benefit large guilds more than anything else. Koto's strength is in that aspect, sure. But they're far from the strongest guild in the game. Anyone can zerg a group 1/4 their size down, just not everyone enjoys zerging people.
Kid gonna be crying when he finds out the guards arent there next patch. So far its looking good for us this patch.

Imagine needing npcs to fight for then calling other kids bad at the game with you are basicly a pet player macroing /guards.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Kid gonna be crying when he finds out the guards arent there next patch. So far its looking good for us this patch.

Imagine needing npcs to fight for then calling other kids bad at the game with you are basicly a pet player macroing /guards.
Imagine having guard macros, x4 the numbers, terror birds, an abundance of fat mages and endless waves from GZ... and somehow still failing to kill small groups half the time. Then claiming to be the "Strongest guild" lel

I honestly hope the next patch is good, because the past few have basically reduced population activity. I resorted to rerolling a character just to have something to do.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022

Imagine thinking pvp in MO2 is just outside of town. 🤣

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Imagine having guard macros, x4 the numbers, terror birds, an abundance of fat mages and endless waves from GZ... and somehow still failing to kill small groups half the time. Then claiming to be the "Strongest guild" lel

I honestly hope the next patch is good, because the past few have basically reduced population activity. I resorted to rerolling a character just to have something to do.

KoTO is...by far.. the evidence is all over yourube to prove it. With like a 9:1 large vs large track record. Its ok to be salty, we collect salt.

PS. Being hunted by bounty system and vice versa is the most fun ive had since beta. Much more fun than target practice with edgelords outside meduli.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

don't give him fucking ideas, he was probably typing /guards letter by letter to make the activity a little more challenging.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
To be honest im not precisely against greaveyards being protected by guards, noobs need a somewhat safe progression but guards should be able to be fought not just unreal killing machines without the possibility of escaping or fighting them, thats just retarded design that goes against the game.

Then, guards in GY are a small shitty bandaid that should have come months ago with massive other changes aswell. Not just 1 town, and definitely not protecting players houses, if SV planed to put guards there then why the fuck would you let people put houses right next to town.

I mean thats the kind of sloppy ass design we get, that instead of thinking shit prior development turns out to be on a fucking rollercoaster of random ass shallow empty content thats supposed to fix bigger problematics.

What can i say i was really hoping SV would let go that way of doing things but i don't think so mi ciela.

Reactions: Tzone

manure

May 7, 2022
Who cares about Koto or any big guilds out there ? They re doing their businness... it has nothing to do with any guild. I actually doubt that any pvp guild would be happy with guards wandering in the wilderness, pushing away pvp opportunities !

What this terrible patch did was to add guards OUTSIDE TOWN.

And this is what we should be fighting against.
This game cannot have safe areas out of ANY town !

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Give that coalition siege mechanics and those rats will not have a house to hide in or a door to exploit to shut quickly.
I like how shutting a door quickly has recently been called an "exploit". Are the zerglings really that mad about not being able to zerg everyone they see?

Hate to tell you...but sieging will only temporarily solve that for you. Another house will go up. Thats the gameplay loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turbizzler

Tzone

May 16, 2021
To be honest im not precisely against greaveyards being protected by guards, noobs need a somewhat safe progression but guards should be able to be fought not just unreal killing machines without the possibility of escaping or fighting them, thats just retarded design that goes against the game.

Then, guards in GY are a small shitty bandaid that should have come months ago with massive other changes aswell. Not just 1 town, and definitely not protecting players houses, if SV planed to put guards there then why the fuck would you let people put houses right next to town.

I mean thats the kind of sloppy ass design we get, that instead of thinking shit prior development turns out to be on a fucking rollercoaster of random ass shallow empty content thats supposed to fix bigger problematics.

What can i say i was really hoping SV would let go that way of doing things but i don't think so mi ciela.
The dude is just a shity troll coming here in bad faith to try and fail to hurt people.

All you have to do is spit the facts like kuthara said that he has his members spam report complaints about things they want changed. Parsivel another koto core and officer said we dont fight at the graveyard or houses anymore (they lost and got mental shatered from losing to much). Koto cries that they cant zerg some one and continues to beg for NPCs to fight for them.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
I don’t live in npc cities and cry about killing new players in graveyards. I have multiple accessible strongholds and player houses/villages in the open world to pvp in
gy is not a noob zone, Haven is the noob zone, the fact u dont know that make u a noob. There is no such a thing as a newb zone on myrland, the newbs have an entire island to nub around.

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
gy is not a noob zone, Haven is the noob zone, the fact u dont know that make u a noob. There is no such a thing as a newb zone on myrland, the newbs have an entire island to nub around.
It looks like the noobs have a noob zone with the graveyard guards, doesn’t it? Noob

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
u mean the gy of meduli, perfect for a nub like u isn't ? u gonna stay noob long time farming in safe zone.
I haven’t farmed a graveyard since the first day of haven. I live out of my house and rarely go to towns except for halls to sell stuff.

manure

May 7, 2022

Well said.

And it was never advertised that there was going to be guards outside cities in the wilderness in this game.

Im sure the majority of players would not come to MO2 if they knew the Devs were planning to create safe areas out of town limits.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
The dude is just a shity troll coming here in bad faith to try and fail to hurt people.

All you have to do is spit the facts like kuthara said that he has his members spam report complaints about things they want changed. Parsivel another koto core and officer said we dont fight at the graveyard or houses anymore (they lost and got mental shatered from losing to much). Koto cries that they cant zerg some one and continues to beg for NPCs to fight for them.

No one in koto has ever "lost" to the slums shi**ers around Meduli town proper. We literally go to the bank and come out in sparring gear when we are bored. Also....you do know that the guards kill us too right? The only difference is the edgelords have houses to hide in when theyre scared. Hell, i got a video of us being wiped to Lictors when Dreadlords typed /guards.

Saying this was some sort of plea from the MDF to have more guards is just reaching and a signal of your confirmation bias with your personal fundamental dilemma with KotO for simply being better than you.

No one (majority of players*) cares about small skirmish pvp outside of towns playing peek-a-boo behind doors or shooting miner horses, or pushing people off the docks fishing. Or getting baited to edgy kiddos who flee to the water. Its trash gameplay.

When you're king, everyone wants the crown. 😁

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
No one in koto has ever "lost" to the slums shi**ers around Meduli town proper. We literally go to the bank and come out in sparring gear when we are bored. Also....you do know that the guards kill us too right? The only difference is the edgelords have houses to hide in when theyre scared. Hell, i got a video of us being wiped to Lictors when Dreadlords typed /guards.

Saying this was some sort of plea from the MDF to have more guards is just reaching and a signal of your confirmation bias with your personal fundamental dilemma with KotO for simply being better than you.

No one (majority of players*) cares about small skirmish pvp outside of towns playing peek-a-boo behind doors or shooting miner horses, or pushing people off the docks fishing. Or getting baited to edgy kiddos who flee to the water. Its trash gameplay.

The delusion is real

Reactions: Bicorps

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020

1]/10 troll, need to be less obvious... not even a koto zergling would believe this

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
Well said.

And it was never advertised that there was going to be guards outside cities in the wilderness in this game.

Im sure the majority of players would not come to MO2 if they knew the Devs were planning to create safe areas out of town limits.
And I’m sure, like in every other post you make that you are wrong