- Added option for using video settings recommended for your PC.
- Added inital stats page, it’s not perfect or all working but it’s there.
- Added a lot of new tooltips.
- Added Khurite Splinted armor.
- Added Khurite Splinted armor to the character creation.
- Added beards.
- Added some minor death partciles when the skeleton gets removed.
- Chat now supports a lot more characters not just basic English characters.
- /? will now start showing a list of commands. /? <commandname> will give further information about that command.
- You now see leaderboards when finishing the melon track. There are still some issues with this, they take a long time to come up and the times are not show only your placement.
- Added Field of View settings.
- AddedEquipment hits.
- Equip hits on weapons now removes durability from the weapon you hit.
- You can now chose to have hair or beards in the character creation. Old characters do not have hair or beard by default.
- /time should now show time in a better way.
- Made UI tabs prettier in character sheet.
- Improved placement of NPCs to have them use navmesh rather then collision.
- Applying resolution has been tweaked to be less confusing.
- Updated shoulder protection on Tindremic Knight armor.
- Updated hip protection on Mercenary armor.
- Removed the stun timer when changing weapons.
- Fixed minor UI issues in the login screen.
- Fixed issue where tooltips would disapear if you hovered something and got hit.
- Fixed issue with dropping UI on other UI removing the UI.
- Fixed issues with tooltips in message boxes not being the correct class.
- The suicide button in the paperdoll will now update it’s text even if the paperdoll is open when you die.
- Chat no longer shows “there’s” as “there”s”.