Combat Alpha Patch Notes 0.0.0.9
30 June, 2020
- Expanded the World towards the West.
- Added sound-fx for equipment breaking.
- Added support for re-triggering buffs.
- Added resting skill.
- Added first iteration of the skill window. Please test it out and give us your feedback!
- Added new system to limit view distance at night.
- Added the Pig Farm between Tindrem and Fabernum.
- Added the Tindrem Walls.
- Added the clade skills and clade skill window. This is still a early iteration but it’s up and running and we would love to get your feedback on it.
- Added more resolution options.
- Added mouse direction for thrust attack.
- Kranesh now have some more rooftop jumping possibilities.
- Changed how settings are saved.
- Cleaned up the settings options a bit.
- Made etherworld sound a bit more spooky.
- Getting pushed now has a cool down. (To prevent stacking pushing power)
- Improved mouse precision sensitivity.
- Updated night light intensity.
- Improved the drag and drop for items.
- Swing Charge circle now correctly displays charge power.
- Fixed naming mixup on Bastard blade and Estoc Blade.
- Fixed collision issues on rocks around rivers and other places.
- Loot containers now have fixed positions. (Should solve the issue with loot containers sometimes floating in the air.)
- Fixed collision on tiny tree stumps that players could experience as invisible collision.
- Rotated Priests to not look into walls and other weird directions.
- Fixed issue where items would sometimes become invisible when you re-logged.
- Moving UI now constraints it to the window. Hopefully fixed the issues that happened when you moved UI on a larger resolution or in a strange small resolution.
- Fixed issue with moving UI while in windowed mode.
- Fixed a lot of typos.
- All windows now save their positions after being moved.
- Fixed issue with right clicking on equipment not always working.
- Connected action bar keys with the action bar.
- Priests can no longer be used when you are alive.
- Fixed issue with equipment being dragged always counting as a delete request.
- Sorted out rotation issues on NPCs.
- Fixed issues when rotating the character in paperdoll fullscreen.
- Fixed the sun direction.