Combat Alpha Patch Notes 0.0.0.2
2 May, 2020
- Added day/night this is a early version and we would love to get feedback from our alpha testers on it.
- Added more screen resolutions.
- You can write /time in the chat to see the current time of day to better report issues on give feedback.
- Current time of day is running at a very high speed for testing.
- Damage reduction correction on arms and lower body
- Invert Alt option
- Fixed missing foliage in Colored Forest
- Last combat target stays focused until a new is targeted or you move too far from the target.
- Fixed issue with logging in with low stamina
- Fixed an issue where you could equip stuff and run if using auto run
- Loot now vanishes quicker
- Landing while sprinting does not make the animation play faster
- Opening loot then moving away from it closes the interation window
- Toggling the compass does not show/hide the mouse cursor
- Added new experimental click-drag input option for mouse attack/block direction. Find it under Settings > Gameplay > Click-Drag Directional Input (Experimental). A longer description can be found when hovering the mouse over the setting.
- Updated priests to use new character generation backend. (we test it on the priests first before moving on to the player characters)
- Bug fix: Mercy mode would not return to the previous state on recovery
- Bug fix: Character would get stuck in charge when entering mercy mode
- Bug fix: Camera post process would be disabled after the player resurrects
- Bug fix: A counter (parry) would play a double attack
- Bug fix: Shadows cast from torches would display shadow bias artifacts
- Bug fix: Camera got stuck in a slow motion state in character preview login screen