Beta Patch Notes 0.1.0.20
16 January, 2021
- Added chat window resizing.
- Added option in settings to use vertically constrained FOV, mainly for Ultrawide screen users.
- Added bow crafting.
- Added wind particles.
- Added new emotes. List them by using /emote in local chat.
- Added new hairstyles and beards. (See Hair 2 or Beard 2 in character creation)
- Added new player hints.
- Engine updated to 4.26
- Updated DLSS support from NVidia.
- Leash now increase the HP regeneration on AI.
- Opening split stack now moves the caret to the window.
- AI now leash back if they can’t switch to a bow and can’t deal damage.
- AI can now switch back to melee if they switch to bow.
- Updated texture streaming settings.
- Thursars and Alvarins have new body proportions.
- Right click now works in the bank window.
- Vendors now close when moving away.
- Player bodies now reflect their stats. Players can be thin, fat, fit, muscular, and so on.
- Added Play/Pause render button to paperdoll. (pausing will improve performance while paperdoll is open)
- Barrels now contains coins for purchasing items from the Material Vendor.
- Optimized Morin Khur.
- Fixed AI pathing issue.
- Landscape maps have been resampled to fix a lot of crashing issues.
- FPS is stabilized (microstutters is reduced when turning around).
- FPS is improved (due to various optimizations and fixes).
- Fixed a couple of crashes.
- Fixed issues with patrolling AI.
- Fixed standings not correctly updating when murdering NPCs from different nations.
- Fixed issue with the chat messing up the text when moving between channels.
- Fixed memory leak in chat.
- Removed alt options when right clicking in loot.
- Fixed classic “you failed to split this item” issue.
- Fixed splitting issues in the bank.
- Fixed issues with right clicking stuff in vendors.
- Criminal timers now reset properly on being hit.
- Fixed resources on the server not respawning correctly.
- Fixed AI constantly screaming at people even if they couldn’t see them.
- Fixed AI chat showing up wrong if AI had a space in their name.
- Hunger now goes down and not up when eating.
- Thursar mouth is no longer slightly open when neutral.
- Textures should no longer be blurry on lower texture settings in DX11.
- Voip now more reliably reconnects.
- DLSS now works, but the different quality options dont make a difference yet.
- Possible fix for crash when charging a weapon.
- Server optimization.
- Optimized UI a bit.
- We are experiencing a unusually high amount of crashes due to the engine upgrade. We are fixing them as fast as we can if you crash please make sure to send the report.