You are in the server queue.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
attempted to log in today within minutes of server restart and…….you are in server queue.

Jesus effing christ.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
attempted to log in today within minutes of server restart and…….you are in server queue.

Jesus effing christ.
yep and everyone else in the guild that queued after me gets in slowly and im still in queue hahaha

37 hrs trying to log in yay me not even logging in a second after server comes back up lol i feel that patch 2 days ago just stops me logging in lol

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
im slightly getting annoyed. if all the afk ppl would be kicked out, atleast there would be a chance to play, but no, they stay in for days and others also paid money and cant play. maybe a 5000 ppl on the main map but 3500 off them are AFK.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
im slightly getting annoyed. if all the afk ppl would be kicked out, atleast there would be a chance to play, but no, they stay in for days and others also paid money and cant play. maybe a 5000 ppl on the main map but 3500 off them are AFK.
they kicked everyone a little bit ago didnt help me though lower ping beat me in though

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
im in the queue since qesterday, about 24h now, i was in befor, but something was messing up so had to restart the game and now since them in in the f* queue.

Bauglir

Jan 29, 2022
im sorry mate. but im really thinking my self, why should i log off to make space when i cant play after anymore, so im thinking what if i stay logged in too? yes its selfish and stupid and not really moralic, but at least I can play. bnecause now i organised time for my self and cant even log in. its ridiculous, also have no chance to paly back in heave so i could atleast play lol.
No, no, you do what you have to do.. and trust me.. if i get in, i will do whatever i have to do to not get disconnected...

Bauglir

Jan 29, 2022
I paid like you didi and i could only play the time i spent in Haven... its been 24+ hours since i left Haven and joined the queue... As someone who paid the full price, just like you did, sorry for you but if i get in and you dont, good for me, i wont log off even if i have to be two days running against a wall...

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
I paid like you didi and i could only play the time i spent in Haven... its been 24+ hours since i left Haven and joined the queue... As someone who paid the full price, just like you did, sorry for you but if i get in and you dont, good for me, i wont log off even if i have to be two days running against a wall...
I understand that. The thing is if everyone that is off would log off the problem wouldnt exist, may there would be a queue from 30 min but not days. But earliesz chance i will delete my cgsr and start new in haven as the chance of a server crash or similar is too high.

Reactions: Bauglir

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I understand that. The thing is if everyone that is off would log off the problem wouldnt exist, may there would be a queue from 30 min but not days. But earliesz chance i will delete my cgsr and start new in haven as the chance of a server crash or similar is too high.
The queue is not a line its lotto. When ever a spot opens up, who ever pings first gets the spot. It doenst last for days because you are at the back of the line. It last for days based on your ping and luck as sometimes you ping might hit the server at the right time even tho its being delayed.

Lower ping means better chances.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
The queue is not a line its lotto. When ever a spot opens up, who ever pings first gets the spot. It doenst last for days because you are at the back of the line. It last for days based on your ping and luck as sometimes you ping might hit the server at the right time even tho its being delayed.

Lower ping means better chances.
Ping shouldnt matter technologicaly, when then that there is just a server request every xyz seconds but then its lotto anyway.

But at the end it doesnt natter. Its a thing that should not happen.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
After 38 hours finaly got into character select only to be booped out constantly trying to log in, then get stuck on logging in which took to long and queue timer reset so now im going again i just wanna put a book in lmao lol

Bauglir

Jan 29, 2022
I used to think that way and had a strong opinion against people doing the same im saying now i will do, but.. after the New World queues, tarkov queues and now MO queues... im sorry but nope... if i get in i will try to stay for as long as i can (or even just delete the character and play on Haven)

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
Yesterday evening I tried to move to mainland from Haven (for the first time ever). I am in queue since then, I restarted a few times, nothing happened. Living in Europe so I don't know what the problem is.

Roan

Jan 30, 2022
Yesterday evening I tried to move to mainland from Haven (for the first time ever). I am in queue since then, I restarted a few times, nothing happened. Living in Europe so I don't know what the problem is.

Same here. Once I get through i wont even log into the game, I`ll just delete the char and restart, staying in haven till the problems are fixed...

Reactions: Istar

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
atm i guess are more ppl logged in in the forum to search a way to go online than actualy are actively online in the game. the problem is, im not sure if i should laugh now or cry.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
Same here. Once I get through i wont even log into the game, I`ll just delete the char and restart, staying in haven till the problems are fixed...
same with me, already tried to find a way to communicate with a GM or similar but no idea how. because i want them to just delete my char and i start new. but there is no way out there that work. even created a discord account for. but you cant chat with them. in Facebook, no reaction. o wait, maybe have to wait till im ingame to write a message to them, but then i also can just delet it myself.

Bauglir

Jan 29, 2022
same with me, already tried to find a way to communicate with a GM or similar but no idea how. because i want them to just delete my char and i start new. but there is no way out there that work. even created a discord account for. but you cant chat with them. in Facebook, no reaction. o wait, maybe have to wait till im ingame to write a message to them, but then i also can just delet it myself.
If you happen to find a GM to get your character deleted and start in Haven again, post a reply here telling how you managed to do so, im also interested on getting my char deleted to go back to Haven.. :)

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
If you happen to find a GM to get your character deleted and start in Haven again, post a reply here telling how you managed to do so, im also interested on getting my char deleted to go back to Haven.. :)
i would do budy, but till now no luck. but already asked not just for our community, kind of for all. best way is a channel where we all just write our char name and then can start again without the queue. its our only chance, because the game design ( good or not) does not let us do it ourself except we are logged in, so they have to help us out somehow.