You are in the server queue.

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
after staying in q for about 3 hours and then finaly could play bit till i experienced a game error and had to restaret the game. since then im in q again, sad this was 6h ago or even more. for now about 60% of friends quite the game because of the login issues. not fun at all.

They'll be back and by then we'll be pumped the f up and they'll be playing catch up. This is like buying a shitcoin and having it crash at launch, just to explode some time later.

Bauglir

Jan 29, 2022
Worst part of all this is that you cant even magage your characters... If i could just get in, i would create a new one to just keep crafting on Haven...
But eh, guys, remember to pay the suscription every month, thank you..

Reactions: Starz

boru

Jan 28, 2022
decided I wanted a new character due to not knowing what i was doing the first time round but now have to queue for god knows how long just to delete.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
decided I wanted a new character due to not knowing what i was doing the first time round but now have to queue for god knows how long just to delete.

yes i feel with you. but now im not sure if its worth to delete or just carry on the way it is :/

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
currently been in queue for 24 hours now with 5 crashes resetting it was hoping i would get to play atleast one day on my weekend but i guess not, annoyingly the book i had going would of ended too so at this point im not even getting passive skill gain from that

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Ive had no issue being in game until the last patch, almost feel like last patch made it worst not better :p

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
currently been in queue for 24 hours now with 5 crashes resetting it was hoping i would get to play atleast one day on my weekend but i guess not, annoyingly the book i had going would of ended too so at this point im not even getting passive skill gain from that

same here, in the queue now for atleast 20h. sry but that is ridiculous.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This thread now has more views than people who have ever been logged into MO (well, maybe +/- privs), that's counting QUEUED, and they couldn't support it rippppppppppppppppppppp.

I am actually going to leave a negative review for Mortal. :D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
32hrs now :D

keep refreshing. I think that thing where it lets you in and boots you back is like... you and someone else got in at the same time and that person got in before you did. lol. I still say save your sanity, but if you are intent on getting in...

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
32hrs now :D
im sorry mate. but im really thinking my self, why should i log off to make space when i cant play after anymore, so im thinking what if i stay logged in too? yes its selfish and stupid and not really moralic, but at least I can play. bnecause now i organised time for my self and cant even log in. its ridiculous, also have no chance to paly back in heave so i could atleast play lol.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
idk why they cap the server ://///
Its limited by the servers. More ppl you want to play more and stronger servers you need. Can be limited by cpu, ram, if needed gpu power and lots more. So therefore make sense, and with the actual chip shortage its expensive and harder to get right hardware. But either make a second realm, so it stays on them both, problem would be how to do the conquers or give us possibility to set everyone back to heaven as it is only way to play. But even if i wanted to delete my char and start new i cant as i cant get in to get the char deleted.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
im sorry mate. but im really thinking my self, why should i log off to make space when i cant play after anymore, so im thinking what if i stay logged in too? yes its selfish and stupid and not really moralic, but at least I can play. bnecause now i organised time for my self and cant even log in. its ridiculous, also have no chance to paly back in heave so i could atleast play lol.

no one is mad at that, it takes real dedication to get in. It's like getting a ps5 at launch haha.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
i got bopped off when server did that patch 2 days ago :( otherwise i wouldnt of logged off either lol i think my ping screws me with queues, pretty surethere no queue it justcontinously throw log in attempts till somone gets in when a slot frees up so lower the ping the more chancesu get cause it can throw those invite out more often slightly