You are in the server queue.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I actually did it, and I'm still in the Q. Made a Q vid! Get ready!

TheEvilGentleman

Mar 29, 2021
coming on 12 hours of 12 friends none able to get in 7 of us been trying since 230pm when this "hotfix" went live if it makes it to the 12 hours I'm gonna lose 3 of those friends that were already hard to talk into trying this over crowfall., Just hope you all figure this out before im down to playing solo.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
8 hrs 21 min in queue :D still waiting gotta love no afk kick timers or booting afk macroers who are asleep

TheEvilGentleman

Mar 29, 2021
Let's hope many players will leave over weekend and logout so I can finally log in.
It's all fun and games till there is no one left to gank.

But for real if you think less players is a good thing in a niche game market like this you are mad, look at crowfall its come a long way from release but good luck getting anyone to come back and try it.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Biz

Jan 28, 2022
I can't login from day 1. No queue number, no estimated time for queue, multiple crashes or even no crashes and back to SV logo screen.
I want some fking statement on what's the problem. It's so unfair some people just can log in and out easily for days and others are stuck out.
Why some people have those issues and others don't?
I am really getting angry at not being able to even play for few hours after 5 days.

Reactions: mywrox and Istar

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
I can't login from day 1. No queue number, no estimated time for queue, multiple crashes or even no crashes and back to SV logo screen.
I want some fking statement on what's the problem. It's so unfair some people just can log in and out easily for days and others are stuck out.
Why some people have those issues and others don't?
I am really getting angry at not being able to even play for few hours after 5 days.

while staying in the queue, im watching youtube vids, ppl telling there theyr community to use macros to lvl stuff and stay logged in that way all night long. means that there are ppl not logging out and making space for others.

BBDD

Jan 29, 2022
13 hours in queue after last update. Still can't pass fckng queue. Oh why i left sweet heaven ?

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
Encountered new sick queue boss. After sitting for a while in a queue i was thrown back to main menu, luckily i saw it almost right away within the 5 minute grace timer, so i click login again and oh miracle i am not thrown into queue again, instead i am "Logging in", but little did i know that after 30 seconds of "Logging in" i was thrown back into main menu again. Heh small error i guess, lets try again. 30 seconds of "Logging in" and im thrown back to main menu. At his point i think maybe i cancel logging in after 5 seconds and it will throw me in next time right away like during the beta. Nope didnt work, so after 20-30 tries and getting throw back into main menu my 5 minute grace time run out and i was thrown back into queue.

Im not a fan of this new PVQ game mode, seems to be more like a grief mode, GY griefers seem like cuddly carebears compared to this.

Reactions: Psyop

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Encountered new sick queue boss. After sitting for a while in a queue i was thrown back to main menu, luckily i saw it almost right away within the 5 minute grace timer, so i click login again and oh miracle i am not thrown into queue again, instead i am "Logging in", but little did i know that after 30 seconds of "Logging in" i was thrown back into main menu again. Heh small error i guess, lets try again. 30 seconds of "Logging in" and im thrown back to main menu. At his point i think maybe i cancel logging in after 5 seconds and it will throw me in next time right away like during the beta. Nope didnt work, so after 20-30 tries and getting throw back into main menu my 5 minute grace time run out and i was thrown back into queue.

Im not a fan of this new PVQ game mode, seems to be more like a grief mode, GY griefers seem like cuddly carebears compared to this.

yea, this problem has plagued me all of my life... as an extremely smart and insightful person: watching other people's plans fail after trying my hardest to tell them the outcome would likely be failure. The worst part is there are many people like me on these very forums who actually care about the health of the game and plan to play long term, who also tried to intervene. It's just too bad. "Ya hate to see it."

As for me, I'd take a refund now if they'd give it to me, real talk.

Edit: the candyland fantasy of this being the successor to MO1 has definitely faded. They made the game worse to grief themselves and by extension, us. If you ever feel too bad, imagine what is going on at SV HQ.

- mines in Haven -

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
while staying in the queue, im watching youtube vids, ppl telling there theyr community to use macros to lvl stuff and stay logged in that way all night long. means that there are ppl not logging out and making space for others.
you dont even need to macro u can sit in a corner and you wont get kicked, i think they should randomly bring server down with a warning notification between 6-8 hrs to rotate the afk players out to make room for actives

Reactions: mywrox and Zbuciorn

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Started to log in 10am my time, exited queue at 8:30pm to go into new world to do a war (Both games use different anti cheat version so cant open at once) after war will join the queue again for another 4 hrs or so then call it quit and go to slerep waiting for queue that will never end since there no afk kick and people just sitting in game or macroing when they sleep.
You wont get in unless servers reset till it fills up again then youll have to wait for next server reset and so on.

they need to reset server (with 30 min notification) every 6-8 hrs at random interval so u cant macro log in, yeah inconvenient at timeswithrserver resetting however needed so people who are active can actualy log in at some reasonable time.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Started to log in 10am my time, exited queue at 8:30pm to go into new world to do a war (Both games use different anti cheat version so cant open at once) after war will join the queue again for another 4 hrs or so then call it quit and go to slerep waiting for queue that will never end since there no afk kick and people just sitting in game or macroing when they sleep.
You wont get in unless servers reset till it fills up again then youll have to wait for next server reset and so on.

they need to reset server (with 30 min notification) every 6-8 hrs at random interval so u cant macro log in, yeah inconvenient at timeswithrserver resetting however needed so people who are active can actualy log in at some reasonable time.

hard to see even wanting to play a game that has to go thru such measures to host less than 10k people (cuz some are at login screen, some are in haven.)
It's not that important, is it? lol. Is it such a good game that we want to take turns to play it?

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
wait in queue 8 hrs game crashes in queue, requeue wait 3 hrs kicked from queue in queue for another 1.5 hrs still waiting :D

12.5 hrs since i tried logging in the first time man today been a great saturday .....hopefully i wont crash when i go to sleep tonight and i might actually be able to enjoy my sunday in game ..... lol

Biz

Jan 28, 2022
Ok, so. 2-3 hours of queue. Started windowed with dx 11. When it was time to log in it re started looping to SV logo, not being able to load the loading screen. I quitte, since you have 5 min window time to relog, launched with dx 12 and it worked.
Hope this helps anybody.

Last edited:

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022

I registered on the forum to thank you for giving me a laugh during these times of queue hardship.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
after staying in q for about 3 hours and then finaly could play bit till i experienced a game error and had to restaret the game. since then im in q again, sad this was 6h ago or even more. for now about 60% of friends quite the game because of the login issues. not fun at all.