Space Thursars

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
Just a bad idea, Dont know what else to say......
They do not have any animators to make armors and making pets ridable. they are short on skilled staff he said.
But he can make a spaceship and space armor.......
What a fucking liar.

Last edited:

sigrace

Dec 10, 2020
Look, it's neat, it's cool, but this did NOT seem like the time to let everyone know this is something in the works. The perception right now, at least for me, is that mortal online 2 still has a long road of development. Mortal Online 2 doesn't have all it's features yet, and needs some tweaking on the features it has. Seems like a strange time to announce a new title, regardless of IP or code connections.

I realize from a technical side Henrik may be right. The work pace on Mortal Online 2 hasn't changed, but from a players perspective couldn't those new devs started work on pieces that could push Mortal Online 2 from niche title with a few thousand players to something greater?

sigrace

Dec 10, 2020
What is this?
It's a shot from their Scifi Mortal Online spin off teaser. They made it clear it wasn't a joke. I'm kinda hoping I'm just too dense to understand the joke, but Henrik said it was not a late april fools joke.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
LMFAO. I just read the post and it says things like "It wont take dev time or money away from MO2". That's complete BS. SV making a second dev team for this game, could have just been more devs making MO2. And having its own budget, is still money from MO2.

Kittend wasn't supposed to take dev time away from Mo1 either. Except it did.

Also they are going to recycle code from MO2 to make a space game lol.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
LMFAO. I just read the post and it says things like "It wont take dev time or money away from MO2". That's complete BS. SV making a second dev team for this game, could have just been more devs making MO2. And having its own budget, is still money from MO2.

Kittend wasn't supposed to take dev time away from Mo1 either. Except it did.

Also they are going to recycle code from MO2 to make a space game lol.
If its got no turn cap though i'm in.

gonna be droppin 200 bucks to dunk henrik in space fabernum combat alpha.

• Haha
Reactions: Jatix

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
well, a sucker is born every day as they say. Don't worry, this new space game is going to be the best MMORPG ever this time. I wonder how many times people need to get scammed by developers overselling their games and underdelivering before they catch on. Probably never

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Xenom

Feb 23, 2022
I mean how could anyone even think it is a good idea to announce something like this now 🙄
MO2 is so far behind anything planned and still is sadly lacking in so many ways, we are told how long it takes because there is noone to do it as SV is so small and they only can do one thing at a time but hey if we tell our players we make a second game the reception will surely be great - YEP 🤣

I mean if they at least did after the epic release when finally something besides magic schools got added but nope now is the time 😁

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

I told u SV. If u wanna make it cyberpunk/shadowrun, that works, even projectiles work against walls. Etherworld is matrix and magi really can nuke u thru walls. But you gotta build a city. Should be way easier, stack blocks on blocks, rooms. High rise apartments. Alleyways.

BUT THIS. Weep for this. Every time I come to forum to check something or talk to someone it's like... what... haha. GOT TO STOP.