Space Thursars

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Embrace the Space Thursars Emdash, they are in control now
To be honest its the first first first generation of space thursars that have ascended many eons ago and returned to nave to help their more naive brethren from the shackles of their 10 int builds. They have always been in control.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Apparently SV aint even making this. From what I understand, The sold their netcode with the rules that who ever buys it has to use Mortal Lore, and they are going to be getting paid royalties for this.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
it gets me that sv thinks thursars were the fan favorite back in mo1, but the only reason why they were top 2 most played races was because the rest were just worse for fighter builds lmao, if stat caps were the same tindremenes would likely be the most picked.

Reactions: Jatix

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
They need a reason to bring their stocks up. They are at a historic low. It’s either Mortal Exodus hype or subscription and we can all agree MO2 is not ready for sub.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Embrace the Space Thursars Emdash, they are in control now

it's not ok. lol. I will say that the 'never give up' that keeps a lot of us playing games (LIKE THIS,) works against the consumer in this case. It's really just sad. Even if they have server cap, like imagine they have to do alt servers and cap at 1800 for good gameplay. There's gotta be a way to do that, and it ain't this.

They had more people than they could hold, they could GET more people than they could hold, they could get subs, it's actually depressing the level of fail that is happening here. So much that it's better to just turn your head away, pick up a new game.

I mean DEVS, if you guys wanna fix the game, you should try talking to someone who played your game pre-TC. We were at the turning point and turned wrong. Don't turn wrong again. You dudes spam my e-mail, I know you got it. HIT ME UP. I'll tell you how to fix your doggy gam. I dunno what sort of pain killers Henrik is on, but I feel like MY MIND is clearer than his, assuming he is making these decisions or even approving them.

I don't care how incompetent or understaffed the dev team is. If they put out an OK game, people would play. The funny thing is, if this game was more like MO1 with just grief and crazy PKing everywhere MORE PEOPLE would be playing it. ON EVERYTHING. That's not the right answer, either... but, it's just sad is the best I can do. OK not gonna post anymore FR FR. I wanted to hear the server thing and stuck around. I am surprised that IMO their servers really are incapable of hosting more than 2k people consistently, and that's pre-TC. Let's add MASSIVE EFFECTS GG. Let's make it a space magic fantasy game! OK.

Yeah, that's when you just leave. lol. I know, I 'linger' out,' but trust me I do leave. DUDES KNOW. It's not worth thinking about this any more; it causes mental anguishes and it's not even playing the game. It's best to emotionally divorce now, even as a casual player. If there is some way to shock change into the dev team, I would also do that. Good luck. HAHA.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
The whole things seems like a joke (I wish it actually was).

The Thursar looks so cheesy in that scene.

Should have been a human or other more intelligent race in the pic.

It fits for a brute to be on top in a world that is mostly hand to hand combat.

Not so much it a world that is more about tech.
Not to mention thursars cant even reproduce, so risars are still raping humans in space

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
The whole things seems like a joke (I wish it actually was).

The Thursar looks so cheesy in that scene.

Should have been a human or other more intelligent race in the pic.

It fits for a brute to be on top in a world that is mostly hand to hand combat.

Not so much it a world that is more about tech.
You assume to much who is to say what story is before us is not the rise or fall of Balal. In the context of our world it fits well look at America. In this country the people who would have been considered the most intelligent at one point yet they are not driving things forward it is a south African. While the people devolve into pigs wallowing in corruption and madness it is the immigrants that value what the country/society was. The American people are sure to find out what a great country they lived after it is gone. We can only hope that these "intelligent people" do not start a nuclear war when faced with their obvious failures in their cloud of madness. After the countries transition is complete there is sure to be a red alert once a month followed by a apology for being so aggressive.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
You assume to much who is to say what story is before us is not the rise or fall of Balal. In the context of our world it fits well look at America. In this country the people who would have been considered the most intelligent at one point yet they are not driving things forward it is a south African. While the people devolve into pigs wallowing in corruption and madness it is the immigrants that value what the country/society was. The American people are sure to find out what a great country they lived after it is gone. We can only hope that these "intelligent people" do not start a nuclear war when faced with their obvious failures in their cloud of madness. After the countries transition is complete there is sure to be a red alert once a month followed by a apology for being so aggressive.

What are you going on about?

I am just saying that Thursars strengths of size, con and overall strength serves them well in a melee type of fight.

Even with low intellect.

The strengths of the Thursar will have little use when sitting in a space ship pushing buttons and making commands though.

So the lack of intellect will be much more of a factor.

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
What are you going on about?

I am just saying that Thursars strengths of size, con and overall strength serves them well in a melee type of fight.

Even with low intellect.

The strengths of the Thursar will have little use when sitting in a space ship pushing buttons and making commands though.

So the lack of intellect will be much more of a factor
It's probably the case that the races are all working together in the future in an effort to create some commie utopia. No way Thursars are getting to space without human/alvarin/Ohgmir interference. loool

Reactions: Amadman

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Although I do understand the ramblings about how America is going down the shitter... I don't understand where this was going in relation to space thursars.

Reactions: Amadman

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
I was explaining the nature of "racial intelligence" America is in decline many other races are surpassing them when at one time they would have been considered one of the smarter cultures. They have devolved while the rest of the world evolved.

The tower of Balal is a story of how man under one language tried to build a tower to the heavens as a explanation as to "How", but the reference to the fall of Balele is that this time line is not the future. It is a past pre nave, pre Risar, pre Og, pre alv, and perhaps pre magic one in which the races arrived at this planet and then were divided by the gods. Which is much more likely unless they plan to create a entire universe.

Jeff D

Jan 16, 2022
Henrik was in a Jake's stream today talking about how we the MO2 community just didn't understand how this is going to be good for MO2. This is what he said.

"Ppl think we working on a new game instead of delivering mo2 major milestones we worked so hard for"
"We need to end the exo trolling the team is getting drained by energy we are not working on it" "I revealed it because it helps mo2"
"But players set their mind so it doesn’t matter what we say"

So as usual he is taking accountability for his mistakes and learning from them:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gnidex

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Henrik was in a Jake's stream today talking about how we the MO2 community just didn't understand how this is going to be good for MO2. This is what he said.

"Ppl think we working on a new game instead of delivering mo2 major milestones we worked so hard for"
"We need to end the exo trolling the team is getting drained by energy we are not working on it" "I revealed it because it helps mo2"
"But players set their mind so it doesn’t matter what we say"

So as usual he is taking accountability for his mistakes and learning from them:ROFLMAO:
Honestly this playerbase is so psychotic that he should’ve known not to. Anything that isn’t directly sucking the cock of these crybabies isn’t enough.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Honestly this playerbase is so psychotic that he should’ve known not to. Anything that isn’t directly sucking the cock of these crybabies isn’t enough.
I think you just don't understand the atziluth. Try to show some unrestraint. It is what it is amor fati. Enough with the anomie