Simple and 100% effective suggestions

soulpcbr

Dec 20, 2023
First to say that I am an old player and have been playing this game since the MO1 beta, many will remember the nickname Barbarians that has always been active in the game. So I know very well what I'm talking about. Now let's move on to the suggestions, you don't need to do them all, you can just choose some of them.

01- Place a buff on the roads connecting cities so that mounts lose 50% less stamina when they are on them. Why? One of the most tiring and boring things in the game today is going from one city to another, this solution will alleviate a problem without modifying the game's original proposal. In theory, mounts would lose less stamina because riding on the road is less exhausting than riding off-road. Technically it's the right thing to do.

02- Place an NPC with a carriage traveling between cities at set times, for example Medule to Tindrem, Tindrem to Fabernum leaving every 30 minutes. This trip would cost 5 golds and the carriage can be attacked during the journey, this would be an option to travel at your own risk, without needing to have any riding skills. And an option for a player who wants to travel from one city to another while preparing a cup of coffee. The carriages would have limited numbers of tickets for each trip. And also because it does not offer any security, it would not affect the original purpose of the game. It will not be possible to load items in the bag, only what is equipped in the inventory. It will not be possible to take the carriage with pets.

03- Reduce the number of murders that make a player red from 10 to 2 as the current number allows players to switch between accounts and keep killing new players indiscriminately. Anyone who is not a killer of blue players will have two opportunities to settle scores with someone for a period of 16 hours, this is more than enough for occasional settlements.
04- Create the premium model for monetization, premium players will have the following benefits:
- 10% more loot gain.
- 05% more resources extracted.
- 10% more glory gain.
- 10% more durability when crafting items.
- 02 priest home.
- 50% discount on broker fees.
- 50% on transport fees from one city to another.
- Access to 30 new exclusive priests spread across the map.
- 50% discount on the rate for a house (Houses only).
- 50% more slots in all banks.
- 50% more speed when reading books.
- 100% more space in the stables.
- 50% reduction in loot time in safe and unsafe places.
- 50% guaranteed place in the NPC for travel between cities.
- 05% more when selling items to NPCs.
- 200 weekly passive glory points.
- Possibility of getting 2 tasks at the same time from the same NPC.
- 05 exclusive premium tasks for each NPC.
- 10% more speed in gaining status and skills.

05- Make an additional monetization model with:
- Sale of additional character slots with a maximum of 4.
- Individual personalized skins for each item, purchased individually or in promotional packs, for example: head of a heavy great blade with diamond details and shiny serrations. Draconigen helmet with ruby stones on the crown. These details will not bring any changes to functionality but will result in very beautiful players.
- Mount skins such as: white steppe horse with black spots, black jotun horse instead of white. They must maintain the basic characteristics of a breed but with small personalized details.
- Skins for houses such as Japanese-style roofs, Egyptian-style walls and various other architectures.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
its casual game at high point right now why wanna make it like idk wow ? :D

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I like the idea of stam or speed buff on the main road between cities. the issue becomes that its probably still faster to go in a direct line because most roads in this game are stupidly windy.

The carriage idea would be too complicated to implement correctly. Too safe and you might as well let people teleport to one other city. Too unsafe and nobody will use it because it will be an almost guaranteed that other players will wait to gank you on the road.

I say let priests teleport you to a different city once every few hours. You can already do this it just would cut down on time in ghost mode. You would only be able to do this completely naked so can't transport anything including any spiritism stuff or trinkets.

Dont like paid for services for ingame stuff or perks.

Last edited:

soulpcbr

Dec 20, 2023
I like the idea of stam or speed buff on the main road between cities. the issue becomes that its probably still faster to go in a direct line because most roads in this game are stupidly windy.

The carriage idea would be too complicated to implement correctly. Too safe and you might as well let people teleport to one other city. Too unsafe and nobody will use it because it will be an almost guaranteed that other players will wait to gank you on the road.

I say let priests teleport you to a different city once every few hours. You can already do this it just would cut down on time in ghost mode. You would only be able to do this completely naked so can't transport anything including any spiritism stuff or trinkets.

Dont like paid for services for ingame stuff or perks.
nice suggestions

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
First to say that I am an old player and have been playing this game since the MO1 beta, many will remember the nickname Barbarians that has always been active in the game. So I know very well what I'm talking about. Now let's move on to the suggestions, you don't need to do them all, you can just choose some of them.

01- Place a buff on the roads connecting cities so that mounts lose 50% less stamina when they are on them. Why? One of the most tiring and boring things in the game today is going from one city to another, this solution will alleviate a problem without modifying the game's original proposal. In theory, mounts would lose less stamina because riding on the road is less exhausting than riding off-road. Technically it's the right thing to do.

02- Place an NPC with a carriage traveling between cities at set times, for example Medule to Tindrem, Tindrem to Fabernum leaving every 30 minutes. This trip would cost 5 golds and the carriage can be attacked during the journey, this would be an option to travel at your own risk, without needing to have any riding skills. And an option for a player who wants to travel from one city to another while preparing a cup of coffee. The carriages would have limited numbers of tickets for each trip. And also because it does not offer any security, it would not affect the original purpose of the game. It will not be possible to load items in the bag, only what is equipped in the inventory. It will not be possible to take the carriage with pets.

03- Reduce the number of murders that make a player red from 10 to 2 as the current number allows players to switch between accounts and keep killing new players indiscriminately. Anyone who is not a killer of blue players will have two opportunities to settle scores with someone for a period of 16 hours, this is more than enough for occasional settlements.
04- Create the premium model for monetization, premium players will have the following benefits:
- 10% more loot gain.
- 10% more glory gain.
- 02 priest home.

05- Make an additional monetization model with:
- Sale of additional character slots with a maximum of 4.
- Individual personalized skins for each item, purchased individually or in promotional packs, for example: head of a heavy great blade with diamond details and shiny serrations. Draconigen helmet with ruby stones on the crown. These details will not bring any changes to functionality but will result in very beautiful players.
- Mount skins such as: white steppe horse with black spots, black jotun horse instead of white. They must maintain the basic characteristics of a breed but with small personalized details.
- Skins for houses such as Japanese-style roofs, Egyptian-style walls and various other architectures.
The game is already too anti-red and anti-criminal. Like, Kranesh is a ghost town, the market is completely dead. What is that a sign of? Red life is too hard. Now some like it hard, but it is really REALLY hard, especially if you're not in a guild and have low standing.

You strike me as someone who takes their real world morality into a virtual world, instead of just seeing it as a game, you'll see someone as an inherently bad person for murdering you in the game. In turn, you want punishments, you want them to suffer.

It really shouldn't be so heavy handed at all. The whole point is to have player interactions occur, you literally need people to play like that to make the game interesting, to give you a reason to feel nervous when you're out farming potatoes or whatever blues do.

These changes all sound so soft and easy.. Like, where is the struggle? Everything is a delicate balance.. If you make things too easy you might spoil the ingame economy... Like, it just seems too easy to me.

Last edited:

Royboy13

Jul 28, 2022
I like your carriage and road suggestions. This game definitely needs better travel options. Sometimes thats the main reason I dont log on for the day.

Reactions: soulpcbr

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
- 10% more loot gain.
- 10% more glory gain.
- 02 priest home.
I think I threw up a little in my mouth while reading that. 🤮 Don't bring this P2W garbage into Mortal.

Reactions: Xunila

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
The game is already too anti-red and anti-criminal. Like, Kranesh is a ghost town, the market is completely dead. What is that a sign of? Red life is too hard. Now some like it hard, but it is really REALLY hard, especially if you're not in a guild and have low standing.

You strike me as someone who takes their real world morality into a virtual world, instead of just seeing it as a game, you'll see someone as an inherently bad person for murdering you in the game. In turn, you want punishments, you want them to suffer.

It really shouldn't be so heavy handed at all. The whole point is to have player interactions occur, you literally need people to play like that to make the game interesting, to give you a reason to feel nervous when you're out farming potatoes or whatever blues do.

These changes all sound so soft and easy.. Like, where is the struggle? Everything is a delicate balance.. If you make things too easy you might spoil the ingame economy... Like, it just seems too easy to me.
Kranesh is honestly not a good example for red life being too hard, because its just red players making each others life hard and then complaining about it. How come that the market is empty? Maybe because you'll get slapped when you want to put something on there? Or get ganked when you wanna buy something from there? A bunch of murderers will probably murder each other, that's just how it goes. And come on.. "You want them to suffer?" Well, tell me how are blues gonna defend themselves while mining or cutting down trees? You can't see anything while doing it, the sound cues in this game are terrible and farming takes A LOT of time. Just riding by someone, whos been mining for 30 minutes and killing him takes 3 seconds, grants you about 6stacks of calx (120g at least, last time i checked) when lucky and is 100% safe if you know where to hunt. Now the blue player suffers and just lost 30minutes of time+ 120g of materials.This high reward that red players can aim for, should have some risk connected to it. The blues dont "spoil" the economy, they make it. They mine the steel others need for armor and weaponry. Steel doesnt just appear out of thin air, you know and reds usually don't mine if they dont use a blue alt-account as a mining-bot (which by the way is pay2win, spoils the economy and circumvents any and all crime systems) .

Reactions: soulpcbr

soulpcbr

Dec 20, 2023

Have you ever stopped to think that being a criminal might not be your style of play? What you're telling us is that it's been very difficult for you.

Maybe you are a player hungry for PvP but think you need to be red to do so. Have you ever thought about becoming a red hunter? It's easier than being a red and will bring you a lot of pvp.

The red style of play is very difficult and is not for those who want it, but for those who can. Especially if you are a solo player, you need to think about escape routes, you need to craft your own items, you need to know where the horses are, you need to know the players' passage routes, you need to have a good brain.

I don't know you, maybe you already do all this.