Patch Notes 1.0.0.22 Discussion

Do you like this patch?

• Total voters

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1170950/view/3122689629910244013

Changes
  • You may now turn criminal for pushing innocent players too much, and you will receive a warning before turning criminal.
  • Aggressive Stance no longer gives you a damage bonus while attacking buildables if you are unarmed.
  • Guild invites are now listed in the social menu instead of appearing as pop-ups.
  • You will now burn Murdercounts while offline, but 6 times slower than being online.
  • Changed Bet Huergar priests to Tindremene.
  • Time needed when getting kicked/leaving a guild reduced from 1h to 1min.
  • Updated localization.
  • Updated server netcode to increase the number of players who can be in a single area and on a single server.

Fixes
  • Fixed bug that would cause the player velocity to continuously increase while sliding and being stuck. This would give the player a lot of fall damage after getting unstuck.
  • Fixed clade gift XP not being distributed relative to the damage done by each player.
  • Casting corrupt on yourself no longer sends spell message twice.
  • Fixed bug where alvarin sight could be used while mounted.
  • Fixed bug where buff icons could become misplaced.
  • Fixed bug where crosshair was set to wrong position after aiming with archery and swapping weapons.
  • Slightly increased silent stun timer after mounting/dismounting.
  • Fixed UI bug where the ‘drag items here’ widget would be highlighted when not dragging any items.
  • Fixed some Troll spawn locations that could get the Troll stuck.
  • Fixed Steppe Rush gathering.
  • You will no longer be considered AFK when fishing.
  • Fixed a lot of landscape issues.
  • Fixed a lot of reported stuck locations.
  • Leaving a guild now wipes guild member entries.
  • Fixed rivers with misaligned swimming volumes.
  • Updated NavMesh in White Bear Cave.
  • Return button in mail is now only visible when the mail does not belong to you.
  • Polished Alchemy and Cooking UI a bit.

Deviant_Imp

Oct 25, 2021
Would have liked to see horses not crossing water fixed, since it was working but then broken with the previous patch. :confused:

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Curious what the No vote was regarding, something in the list that you dont agree with or simply not enough?

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Wow. What a lacking patch. They did not even remove an alt server. Also no shared housing that were promised.

D

Dracu

Its a hotfix instead of a patch so yeah no patch. Just a hotfix.. i voted no

The 32 hrs per murdercount offline time is the biggest joke i have seen so far next to removal of red priests.

Reactions: Starz

Rinoal

Nov 19, 2021
the patch is ok except the clade gain change it's gonna be way harder for mages to level they should have make this change after adding another way to get clades for mages.

• Sad
Reactions: C3ncio and Llimiel

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Curious what the No vote was regarding, something in the list that you dont agree with or simply not enough?

it's not even really a patch. haha. We get this level of excitement when we see a patch then it's like... oh.

The MC thing is... interesting. Instakick is... interesting. Netcode, dubious. Not one animal, not one pickable. The pushing thing was really not a huge deal IMO, but maybe I'm wiggin'. I guess it was really impacting people. Yeah, someone told me this was a PATCH and I was expecting something. Got nothing of note. So no, I don't like it. NO!

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Yeah I was expecting some new additions in the patch, like new mobs, more pickables, thievery (which is long overdue imo), and being able to hold the torch in the offhand like a shield.

I'm guessing SV is prioritising upgrading server capacity right now, so they can finally do away with the two remaining alt instances and get everyone to play on the same server. I'll be logging on later to see if there's a queue.

I voted yes, mainly because I'm busy doing my own thing and have plenty of personal goals to keep me occupied indefinitely. So for me, a new patch is a good thing. And kudos to SV for addressing the afk pushing issues.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Trash patch.

Changed Bet Huergar priests to Tindremene.

Now not only do they come back in 1 min after losing they also now make you lose tind rep if they spawn at risar dungeon. We will just have blue alts die to people on purpose in GK and walk to one of the several nearby blue priest or even CC if near by to drop peoples rep.

GK is or was the closest thing to a lawless area which Henrik kept selling the players as the fix for all his anti PvP changes. Now hes just going further away from having lawless areas by making you get punished for winning fights in the GK area. Or even jungle area.

MCs are a big issue for the game right now and most normal players. I think they just should make a different system because 5 MCs and now you cant spawn anywhere except half a hour away from town where you live for most of the games population. 36 hours is a joke and probably more of a insult to those players who have quit over the horrible anti PvP mechanics.

You give those players a sliver of hope with the off line MC burn so they can come back, then crush it with this patch.

Cant wait to have blue alts go around and greif people at dungeons, stealing their loot bags and then giving them minus rep or aggroing mobs onto them. Or spawning at a keep then auto walking into the gate and giving them rep loss for killing me. So much griefing that can be done with this.

EACH PATCH THE GAME GETS WORSE.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Better than infinite hours per murdercount offline time.
I think they are putting it high to begin with and going to be tuning it down.
That is pure cope, when have SV every dont something intelligent. 36 hours? People arent going to wait 36 hours to play the game they are going to download a different game if they havent already quit.

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
I put kind of. Some good fixes

HOWEVER

On Sunday we had 3500 concurrent players. A month ago this was more like 6000+. Apparently all the focus is on increasing server capacity but actually are we just losing players?

Edit: with the supposed original capacity + the several rounds of server fixes / optimisations that have supposedly been done in the Hotfixes surely we should be able to get 3500 on one server now

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm

HOWEVER

On Sunday we had 3500 concurrent players. A month ago this was more like 6000+. Apparently all the focus is on increasing server capacity but actually are we just losing players?

Edit: with the supposed original capacity + the several rounds of server fixes / optimisations that have supposedly been done in the Hotfixes surely we should be able to get 3500 on one server now
yeah and when you announce that a lot more will log in and break the game :D I think they are playing it safe this time

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com

HOWEVER

It could be that many of those who left are wanting to wait until the main server can handle everyone logging on without resorting to the alt instances.

Considering that the alt instances have no broker, verdari, and no structure building, I doubt many people want to play on them. I certainly don't, unless there is a long wait at the main server.

The alt instances are bandaids at this point and need to be pulled off asap. With this latest patch/hotfix, SV is probably getting ready to do away with the instances in the next patch or two.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
As it turns out, those who surmised that this hotfix was really to improve server capacity in preparation to remove the last two alt instances, were quite right: