My take on mortal online

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It is a full loot game so there will surely be killers.

But I do not think it is fair to judge a community based on your short experience during a time where many players have gotten free access to the game.

I play as a solo character that has no interest in combat and can not even do it well.

During the whole of the stress test I have been killed less than a dozen times by players.

Easily 10x more by ai creatures though.

If there is a secret to my success then I would have to say it is spotting trouble before getting into it.

It is a rough and dangerous world for sure. Especially with the whole of the criminal systems not in yet.

But if one is kind of aware of the things going around them then they can tell when its not the best time to be somewhere.

Reactions: LivingshadeNL

justanothergamer

Apr 8, 2021
This is nothing unique to MO2 dog, any large open pvp game is like this, yet you want to attribute it as a problem of this game in particular......and even further you're upset about that behavior during a stress test where thousands of randoms have popped into the world just like you and are interfering with your dream of peacefully riding your horse around picking flowers or something? Get a grip.

Your arguments have no merit because earlier you claimed that you like games like this but now are complaining about the exact things MO2 has in common with those games....but apparently it's an MO2 problem...ok buddy.

But you're even worse than just too soft for the game because now you think you should have some kind of role in influencing others to not check the game out, as if someone should give a crap at all about you're opinion in the first place?

How about you let people make up their own mind about whether this game is for them or not. It's clearly not for you tho.

Kick rocks.

see there are a few key points you've clearly not been able to comprehend here. first off this is not a argument in the slightest unless you are having one with yourself. no matter what you do in life weather that be maybe work for a new company try a new product from amazon etc.. there are these weird things called reviews where people express their opinions (looks like you need a refresher on that definition) and then crazy enough here we are where i can express it just like you can express yours the fact you get so personal just because someone doesn't share your view point of something shows your ignorance in its fullest. people can always make up their own mind but you also need to remember there are always 2 sides to every story. if you cant grasp this game will receive negative reviews that means you think this games 100% perfect for every sinle person that plays video games.. which clearly its not if i had to clear that up. you dont agree with me thats fine but somewhere along the line maybe the next person to read this will help them thats why its here doesnt mean you have to like it.

i mean since yesterday the threads been viewed more then 200 times you dont think maybe 1 person was helped by hearing someone elses experiences?
We also wont mention how many keys have gone out (they just received more keys) and the actual amount of people concurrently playing most likely has absolutely nothing to do with any of the points brought up or player retention

Last edited:

Tron

Apr 8, 2021
Really not sure what you are getting at. New players have a literal separate area where they can learn the game in safety. They can pretty much level their characters fully, farm endless amounts of gold, experience combat, etc.... all entirely in safety. Then when you actually leave, you have a Haven bank you can access from any city and keep your stuff safe. Dying in this game is a feature, you will die often. Gear is not meant to be hoarded forever. Once you enter Nave, they game is a free for all. Honestly though I've had much more experiences with people leaving me alone than attacking me. Maybe you should have spent more time in Haven with your viewers?

justanothergamer

Apr 8, 2021
havens getting nurfed you should read into those expected changes cause alot of what you said is exactly why the changes will be implemented ^

but like ive said multiple time and ill say it again just for you is this is entirely my take on a game ive never played before and what ive seen during my time spent in the game its just a opinion and maybe a reference for someone to look at maybe trying the game so they get a idea of what both sides sounds like not sure why thats such a hard concept to grasp very much like the review sections the game will have onced released but since you cant post there yet maybe people will come here to get a idea thus why you were able to find this post

justanothergamer

Apr 8, 2021
so you cant discuss it while having different view points?
that limits alot we can never talk about then we cant have different taste in music or food or what movies we like and dislike

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
Playing solo unless your incredibly experienced is very difficult not impossible but difficult. Making a thread in a "general discussion" section and expecting not to be told your wrong and incorrect about how you think, now that's impossible.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
so you cant discuss it while having different view points?
that limits alot we can never talk about then we cant have different taste in music or food or what movies we like and dislike
What is there to discuss with you, you're basically a brick wall that speaks. You also fail to address the main point people are explaining to you.

You talk about "reviews" of a game that is bare bones that gave you access to a STRESS TEST where thousands of other people logged in and created chaos...and somehow you're surprised? Address that. Like people have already told you ad nauseum, you would find this chaos in any open full loot pvp game, games which you have said you enjoy and play...yet still act surprised you got murdered...come on man. All things considered you just completed the worst trifecta in human existence; Ignorance, stupidity, and overvalued self-worth.

justanothergamer

Apr 8, 2021
see you talk about ignorance yet you think your going to come in and assimilate someone to your opinion simply because you posted. you have a better chance of becoming a Jehovahs witness and converting people to your cause that way. You clearly love this game and are not checking it out because you want to see if its worth getting this isnt your post enjoy the game you so clearly like because youre not the targeted audience. how this is still not being grasped by you is beyond me.

Playing solo unless your incredibly experienced is very difficult not impossible but difficult. Making a thread in a "general discussion" section and expecting not to be told your wrong and incorrect about how you think, now that's impossible.
^ this i fully anticipated but it can be incredibly useful sometimes maybe some veterans who have played the first can come in a express opinions to shed light on things i just dont know from being new and add to the post you just gotta weed thru the children that believe their thoughts are the only right ones and no one else is allowed to express theirs. but the kermys of the forum you just gotta deal with let them run outta steam learning its not just their world and we are all just tagging along there are other people that may not agree with him

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
ive never played the game was super interested when i seen the beta test and figured we would give it a go! played a little over 80 hours of a beta stress test to check out the game and i got to see more of the priest then anything. i was quite amazed at how much of the mortal player based griefed and pushed away new players by not allowing them to check anything out i am also a content creator and without any type of streamer mode i got to deal with quite a few streamsnipes as well. skills by numbers i expected come release for sure by didnt expect the general majority of players to already be affecting the player base and returning players in a stress test. my corner of the worlds small but i can attest to atleast 4 or 5 others i know that were interested in it as well and were watching me play that will no longer do so just because of this^. game concepts awesome but seems like unless you wanna always be a huge group or have prior experience this games not for you.
I’m actually surprised by just how little ganking there is. Most guilds have been as diplomatic and restrained as possible.

I think the amount of times I’ve been rpkd at the moment is actually 0.

If you’re struggling now you’re going to get annihilated on release.

It probably is best you leave because yo ur e struggling in the golden age

justanothergamer

Apr 8, 2021
appreciate the feedback yeah i know myself personally will not be playing anymore of the game ive already uninstalled, this is more so for people looking for a idea of the game just giving my experience till were able to add it under the game through steam

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
appreciate the feedback yeah i know myself personally will not be playing anymore of the game ive already uninstalled, this is more so for people looking for a idea of the game just giving my experience till were able to add it under the game through steam
What was ur streamer name btw? Are u zombiekilla?