Mortal Online 1 - Legacy

Falcon

May 28, 2020
MOLegacy1.png

A group of absolute chads are playing MO1 again, if you'd like to join us, checkout the Discord. https://discord.gg/gXxWFykq9a
Everything you need to know is in there.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
lol I dunno if I even still remm my stuff. I guess it'd be the same as the acct I donated on. I am not entirely sure but I feel like I took a lot of my stuff and just hit someone and went grey, but that was a long time ago.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
lol I dunno if I even still remm my stuff. I guess it'd be the same as the acct I donated on. I am not entirely sure but I feel like I took a lot of my stuff and just hit someone and went grey, but that was a long time ago.
That's okay, there's a handful of us with lifetimes and boatloads of gold/materials. We plan to spread these out for new or returning players. Checkout the discord you can see what we're planning and vote/suggest ideas!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
That's okay, there's a handful of us with lifetimes and boatloads of gold/materials. We plan to spread these out for new or returning players. Checkout the discord you can see what we're planning and vote/suggest ideas!

hehhh yeah I just got soph food n ingredients. lol. I got a 1mo from buying MO2. I mean if I really did punch that dude like I kinda remember, I lost many mount tickets. I wouldn't do that w/ epic food. IF MO1 HAD NO WALLS, I legit might play.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I may give it a go when I have some free time. At least there is lockpicking, buried bodies and shipwrecks to occupy me as a solo player.

I honesty probably would still be playing if they did not announce it was getting shutdown when MO2 released.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I cant go back to MO1.. I considered it but when I think about it the free to play nerfs on the characters the horrible skill system and the poor character balance just makes it meh to me now. While MO2 is basically Mortal Online "lite".... all of the same feels but half the flavor.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
I cant go back to MO1.. I considered it but when I think about it the free to play nerfs on the characters the horrible skill system and the poor character balance just makes it meh to me now. While MO2 is basically Mortal Online "lite".... all of the same feels but half the flavor.
I don't get your point here. Everything you just listed is WORSE in mo2, besides the fact mo2 is not f2p.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Falcon

May 28, 2020
hehhh yeah I just got soph food n ingredients. lol. I got a 1mo from buying MO2. I mean if I really did punch that dude like I kinda remember, I lost many mount tickets. I wouldn't do that w/ epic food. IF MO1 HAD NO WALLS, I legit might play.
You wont find any walls besides from NWO/KING. These guys never quit playing and are in a war with eachother. This is all in sandland, so you really don't have much to worry about.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I don't get your point here. Everything you just listed is WORSE in mo2, besides the fact mo2 is not f2p.

That is part of my point. Parts of MO1 are worse in everyway than MO2... but other parts were WAY better.

MO1 flagging system was far better.
MO1 Spiritism was better.
MO1 mounted casting was better.
MO1 beast mastery and domination.
MO1 Territory Control and war decleration.
MO1 lighting... it was darker where it should be darker.
MO1 archery and mounted archery was better, it required player skill and character skill.

MO2 simplified weapon and armor crafting which was great.
MO2 added VOIP a god send.
MO2 added an in game Map.
MO2 had a compass on launch.
MO2 rebalanced all of the races instead of the Thursar-Khurite meta of MO1.
MO2 made the world bigger and less of a small island.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
That is part of my point. Parts of MO1 are worse in everyway than MO2... but other parts were WAY better.

MO1 archery and mounted archery was better, it required player skill and character skill.

The mo 2 part I don’t agree with.
The simplified crafting pieces allows less customization and the crafting skills has caused an over abundance of everything.
Mo 1 has voip.
In game map is useless
The races are still just oghmir veela instead of Veela thursar and who really gives a fuck it’s footfigjter online and shitty
Mo 1 has a compass
mo 2 at first I didn’t care too much but once you travel on the mo 1 map again your eyes will be opened.

Falcon

May 28, 2020

You know what dude, I think you should just stay in mo2. I mean, you are clearly braindead.

MO2 simplified weapon and armor crafting which was great. - What a fucking joke. They pasted over the same numbers, except now you get far less customization.
MO2 added VOIP a god send. - Has been in MO1 for years.
MO2 added an in game Map. - You mean the dogshit Haven map? Btw Haven is 100x better in MO1, and guess what? it has a fucking map.
MO2 had a compass on launch. - Okay? MO1 has a compass...
MO2 rebalanced all of the races instead of the Thursar-Khurite meta of MO1. - That's not even true, every race had their importance for classes. Now it's just fucking retarded.
MO2 made the world bigger and less of a small island. - Yeah, I love traveling 2 hours between towns.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The mo 2 part I don’t agree with.
The simplified crafting pieces allows less customization and the crafting skills has caused an over abundance of everything.
Mo 1 has voip.
In game map is useless
The races are still just oghmir veela instead of Veela thursar and who really gives a fuck it’s footfigjter online and shitty
Mo 1 has a compass
mo 2 at first I didn’t care too much but once you travel on the mo 1 map again your eyes will be opened.

I am mostly talking about the same time period. MO1 4-6 months into launch didnt have a compass, a map, or VOIP. Hell it barely had working netcode.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You know what dude, I think you should just stay in mo2. I mean, you are clearly braindead.

MO2 simplified weapon and armor crafting which was great. - What a fucking joke. They pasted over the same numbers, except now you get far less customization.
MO2 added VOIP a god send. - Has been in MO1 for years.
MO2 added an in game Map. - You mean the dogshit Haven map? Btw Haven is 100x better in MO1, and guess what? it has a fucking map.
MO2 had a compass on launch. - Okay? MO1 has a compass...
MO2 rebalanced all of the races instead of the Thursar-Khurite meta of MO1. - That's not even true, every race had their importance for classes. Now it's just fucking retarded.
MO2 made the world bigger and less of a small island. - Yeah, I love traveling 2 hours between towns.

MO1 in the first year didnt have VOIP, when they added it it was a toxic cesspool of wannabe try hards screaming racist slurs till they got banned or muted.

The Haven map turns into the world map when you leave Haven. And it is better than the NO map we had in MO1 along with the NO compass we had at launch. If you didnt know the sun rises in the west and sets in the east in MO1 you were lost as hell.

No... Thur-Khur was the ONLY race to play in MO1 if you werent going to be a naked Veela thief in Tindrim or a Blain fat mage. You would make a thur-khur MA, MC, foot fighter why? Because for the first 4 years of the game they were the fastest, strongest and toughest character builds in the game. Why??? Because the foot speed was based on character height, dex and con. I know because one of my guildmates wrote the damned code.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
MO1 in the first year didnt have VOIP, when they added it it was a toxic cesspool of wannabe try hards screaming racist slurs till they got banned or muted.

The Haven map turns into the world map when you leave Haven. And it is better than the NO map we had in MO1 along with the NO compass we had at launch. If you didnt know the sun rises in the west and sets in the east in MO1 you were lost as hell.

No... Thur-Khur was the ONLY race to play in MO1 if you werent going to be a naked Veela thief in Tindrim or a Blain fat mage. You would make a thur-khur MA, MC, foot fighter why? Because for the first 4 years of the game they were the fastest, strongest and toughest character builds in the game. Why??? Because the foot speed was based on character height, dex and con. I know because one of my guildmates wrote the damned code.
Man, you're fucking funny. You belong to the streets of MO2. Have fun swimming in the trash with the rest of them.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
No I just played MO1 for 13 years and dont need to have 'member-berries shoved down my throat because I remember the good and the bad of that game after 12k hours.
Please, we all know there's shit tiers in every game. Clearly a skill issue here.

Jul 12, 2022
US
i joined the forums to talk about this project. i joined and got to meet a lot of old friends and im really excited for it! it keeps getting more and more people everday