MO 2 world map

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
I swear I can never find my way after hitting an invisle wall.
Also a very clear path is seen behind the mountain , from Tindrem in the direction of GK, that's nice.

it makes for a nice long walk too, through a quarry in the mountains between Tindrem and Fab, then left to Tindrem or the long walk along the coast to GK probably - hit an invisible wall before I got quite that far

Reactions: Nesato

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Go west from Bakti till you find the road, then follow it till it ends. It winds but goes mostly north and west. Continue north from the end of the road till you get to the lake go around the east side of it till you are at its north east edge the easiest way is to then go north till you cross a mountain range then turn east and go as far as you can then turn north again and you will be there. Probably a 2 hour walk, I would guess.

Reactions: Angelo and Vagrant

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I swear I can never find my way after hitting an invisle wall.
Also a very clear path is seen behind the mountain , from Tindrem in the direction of GK, that's nice.
North of Pig Farm there is a canyon leading to the coast. And from there you can follow all the way until after the Talus Mountain(=Mino Dungeon) along the coast. But then it ends to my knowledge.
This will be included in the next version of my map.

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
North of Pig Farm there is a canyon leading to the coast. And from there you can follow all the way until after the Talus Mountain(=Mino Dungeon) along the coast. But then it ends to my knowledge.

i made it all the way to an invisible wall a fair way towards GK but still in the snowy Talus coast - not sure how easy it might be to pass - this file is a screenshot of where the invisible wall was

Last edited:
Reactions: Slyy

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany

Oh, there is a path at the pig farm? Some patches ago I went from Mino Dungeon to the east to the keep spot in MO1, then to the coast in the north and from there all the long way to the west until I reaches a invisible wall. Had been a long walk and I think the wall could have been north of Fabernum at the coast line.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Oh, there is a path at the pig farm? Some patches ago I went from Mino Dungeon to the east to the keep spot in MO1, then to the coast in the north and from there all the long way to the west until I reaches a invisible wall. Had been a long walk and I think the wall could have been north of Fabernum at the coast line.
That wall is still there... But you can walk from the West towards East until you reach it there as well.

Dominatrixx

Nov 23, 2020
Is game world in MO2 really big? Because the map looks pretty small to me, keeping in mind future house placement and guild zones.

Bambal

May 28, 2020
Is game world in MO2 really big? Because the map looks pretty small to me, keeping in mind future house placement and guild zones.
I really hope the map will be proven to be small. But yes it is really big, they talking about 6x bigger than MO1.

Bambal

May 28, 2020
It's 2,5x bigger (Myrland)

Nope. Henrik himself stated multiple times, myrland will be 6x times bigger. And he even talked in numbers - sq meters lately.

Here is a previous statement attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-16 163349.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-16 163349.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Nesato

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
At least two times larger in each direction. You can compare the travel time between MO1 and MO2 from city to city.