MO 2 world map

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
I'd say more than 2. Kranesh to Sausage lake for instance is pretty insane. Maybe its not uniform

Last edited:

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
I'd say more than 2. Kranesh to Sausage lake for instance is pretty insane. Maybe its not uniform

It´s not uniform. They haven´t only stretched everything out but added a lot of things. What used to be a single hill is now multiple slopes with cliffs and multiple levels. This makes travelling quite different and will ultimately increase travel time.

On the plus side the idiotic fall damage from MO1 is gone, so cross country jumping is much more viable.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Some distances are about the same (Fab to Kranesh) while others have seen a vast growth.

The area around MK and Toxai will most likely be much bigger and the distance between the two will be much larger as originally planned for mo1 according to lore anyway but was impossible to realize with the limited map size of mo1.

Southern part of myrland is most likely growing quite a bit, with the brood isles and the jungle north of it probably gaining size. North of Tindrem and north of Fab(north-west cave camp valley close to the water there) seem to be getting some filling up as well.

I'm guessing based on the area we have right now, vs how much more area is supposed to be filled in and which areas had a ton of potential for being much bigger in mo1 but couldnt due to technical limitation.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Well, it makes sense to keep close "towns" close together and expand the wilderness. It would be weird to just stretch everything.
And going by Henriks number from the quotes it would be 6x6km vs. 20x20km, so a bit more than 3 times bigger in each direction. Still not sure about the truth of that though, also scaling might be different in general.

Reactions: Skydancer

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
North of Tindrem and north of Fab(north-west cave camp valley close to the water there) seem to be getting some filling up as well.

That's right. When I explored the north coast some weeks ago I found the new (compared to MO1) path along the whole coast from north-east of Minotaur Dungeon to the west to the area north of Fabernum. With an invisible wall at the western end. There is a large new plane:
20200926181047_1.jpg

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
World is huge! Today I started from the Cave Camp area (ok, there is no camp yet) to the north until I reached the other side of the mountains, then I went to the east and needed nearly one hour until I could see the road to Gaul Kor in the distance.

Reactions: Slyy and Svaar

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
World is huge! Today I started from the Cave Camp area (ok, there is no camp yet) to the north until I reached the other side of the mountains, then I went to the east and needed nearly one hour until I could see the road to Gaul Kor in the distance.
it's good, i like it!

Reactions: Slyy

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Updated the first post with a new map version. Contains now the Vadda backvalley area, some parts of the GK area and I enhanced the Tindrem area a bit.

Reactions: Slyy and Svaar

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
Updated the first post with a new map version. Contains now the Vadda backvalley area, some parts of the GK area and I enhanced the Tindrem area a bit.
in the north, a passage zone has opened along the entire length, it is not on the map. tindrem must be lowered below it is followed by the road along the coast to the GK

Reactions: Rhias

Rhias

May 28, 2020
in the north, a passage zone has opened along the entire length, it is not on the map. tindrem must be lowered below it is followed by the road along the coast to the GK
Next time... :D

Reactions: Svaar

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany

Yes, I can (nearly) confirm. I went the way from pig farm to the north and then along the coast to the east some days ago and I think I passed a former invisible wall. Some weeks ago I started east of the Minotaur dungeon to the north and then went to the west until I reached a invisible wall and have seen the area where I went now.

Yesterday I started at "cave camp" to the north and then to the east until I reached the road to Gaul Kor.

Reactions: Svaar

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
@Rhias Don't know if you already have been in the canyon to Morion Khur, but the city walls can't been seen yet from the invisible wall about ten minutes distance from the entrance of the canyon. There are some flat and wider areas maybe at the position of Morin Khur.

Last edited:

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
@Rhias Do you want to update your map? Morin Khur is missing, also the area between MK and (future) Toxai until today's invisible wall. And I'm just walking along the river south of the MK valley mountains. Don't know if there has been a name in MO1 for that river, but I arrived at the "end of the world" at the east coast of Myrland (see a screenshot in another thread from today). And I will go on into south direction following the river later today.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
@Rhias Do you want to update your map? Morin Khur is missing, also the area between MK and (future) Toxai until today's invisible wall. And I'm just walking along the river south of the MK valley mountains. Don't know if there has been a name in MO1 for that river, but I arrived at the "end of the world" at the east coast of Myrland (see a screenshot in another thread from today). And I will go on into south direction following the river later today.
Yes, I'm planning to update it. However, I though about waitning until Toxai is available to I can make it all together.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Well, its not that easy to do update the map from patch to patch and it is also time consuming to scout and put this all together. Take your time, you are doing great job.

Reactions: Slyy