MO 2 world map

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
I didnt even think they were adding the jungle until they did :ROFLMAO: I thought they gave up at ant highway and would add in jungly stuff later. I was pretty sad:rolleyes:

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
And now it´s confirmed. Glad I didn´t waste my time on it.

So, which feature gets the axe next?

Are you responding to Henrik saying there would be an in game map in the next patch that ties in cartography? I read that as that there will be an item in the game that serves as a map, which currently will be empty/blank but can be filled out by cartography. I don't see making an out of game map that's more complete and available to everyone as obsoleted.

Reactions: Slyy

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Are you responding to Henrik saying there would be an in game map in the next patch that ties in cartography? I read that as that there will be an item in the game that serves as a map, which currently will be empty/blank but can be filled out by cartography. I don't see making an out of game map that's more complete and available to everyone as obsoleted.

Making an accurate map of a game world by hand is a lot of work. C/P whatever they put in the game and fitting the pieces together is not.

Feel free to go back in Discord to find the origin of the idea and the reason. "Modern gamers need maps and goals ..." If the intention is to catch "modern" gamers it won´t stop at whatever they put in the game now.

It´s also a bad sign if programmers fight their game designers, and win.

Reactions: Vagrant

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
This is a confusing and flawed thread -- this is NOT the wolrd map it is merely a continent map please dont mis represent. Change the title at least to reflect the true position please.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
This is a confusing and flawed thread -- this is NOT the wolrd map it is merely a continent map please dont mis represent. Change the title at least to reflect the true position please.
It's all of the known world. As far as has been released, that is.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Now then I finally get to look at a FULL Atlas and I thank you immensely for this .. ! My goodness isnt it huge .... !
All the other parts are imaginary, though. When they are released into the game they won't look like that. Myrland isn't even close to accurate, either.

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
in all likelyhood the other continents wont be available for several years. getting all up in arms about the topic of a thread in the here and now (which in this case does reflect the entireity of the explorable world as it exists in game) seems a bit premature.

-barcode

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
That map is extremely outdated and out of scale and shape anyway.

Imagine being unsatisfied with a moderately accurate map and instead gushing over a completely inaccurate piece of garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: Teknique and Rorry

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me

This is map of Myrland. Someone know how to use it, someone dont. I know and its perfect for me. I also know that is not perfectly accurate though its the only one we have and its very useful. If you know how to make better one, please do so, many people would be grateful.

• Love
Reactions: Speznat and strycio

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
This is map of Myrland. Someone know how to use it, someone dont. I know and its perfect for me. I also know that is not perfectly accurate though its the only one we have and its very useful. If you know how to make better one, please do so, many people would be grateful.

This map is a frigging blessing, combine it with speznats location guides vids and you will find everything u need

Reactions: Speznat