Guides and Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Players | Wolfszeit

Jaseace

May 28, 2020
Checking out MO2 again for the first time since alpha, this is really great man.
Great job barbie girl ;)

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
New section for stream summaries added.

New video added.

I made summary of Henriks Stream, for all who dont want to watch his 4 hour stream,

A very compact summary:

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Sry my english Is bad, what you Say about wipe? Just One wipe at the release ? Am I right? Ty

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
List Updated and website a little updated.

Trailer is finished, It was alot of work, It would be awesome if you can share it with your friends or on social media would be awesome, and crank up the volume, louder is better xD:

PARTY Extrem Hard

Reactions: Amelia

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
List Updated, added another stream summary.

Hi Everyone, I finished Henriks Stream Summary, Lot of infos about stress test and release and what after persistance:

Party Hard:

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
List Updated:

Hi everyone, Massive PVP video from the crashed Tindrem Tournament:

Party Hard:

Great video of the event. Interestingly, I heard a few complaints that people were seeing a lot of lag/desync which suggested the server was having issues but clearly on your recording this doesn't appear to be the case and so likely more an issue with their connection. (y)

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Great video of the event. Interestingly, I heard a few complaints that people were seeing a lot of lag/desync which suggested the server was having issues but clearly on your recording this doesn't appear to be the case and so likely more an issue with their connection. (y)
Was buttersmooth must be an issue in the CPU older CPU have a problem with many people in the same area.
and maybe connection.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Hi everyone, List Updated

Here is the first part of the nave ferstival the shield bashing and the thief hunt and some random stuff, I hope you enjoy:

Party Hard: