Free month ends January 7th

Will you sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Finally, I am super interested to see what happens to the pop count once the sub is actually live. Reckon a proper dip incoming.

Reactions: Eustaquio

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
Did anyone else NOT receive this email? I have been logging in daily on multiple accounts and haven't received this.

Reactions: Doom and Gloom

fartbox

Apr 29, 2023
I will reluctantly sub, as long as the payment processor isn't xsolla. They should defiantly offer subs through Steam though, even if those subs are higher price to offset the fee.

SV is one of the few devs actively producing a full loot MMO. The alternative is that they are financially struggling and potentially go out of business which would limit playable full loot MMO genre even more then they are now. I would like Henrik to have all the money he can reasonably have to have access to as many resources as possible to make the game better.

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
Obviously i'll sub because there isn't really anything quite like this that strikes a good balance.. Everything is either too babied or tries to trap you every day because say your character is stuck in the world.

They need to nerf heavy armor and self healing though, i'm sick of these atrocious players getting endless chances. It is a way too baby friendly.

Also, if for whatever reason thievery gets delayed any further, i might quit. I am literally waiting just for that style of rogue/thief/assassin play. The game at the moment is devoid of a real rogue style class; and archery is terrible.

Reactions: Rahz and Eustaquio

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
I commend SV for having an idea and having the motivation to make it a reality.

However with terrible customer service and a product that still feels like an alpha test, I strongly believe this is going to be the beginning of the end for MO2. I expect the majority of players to stick around but I think all the bugs, broken mechanics, and smart ass staff are all going to make people justify in there minds not to continue subbing to the game and the player pool will start to peter out.

This is probably going to be the nail in the coffin for SV.

Reactions: Doom and Gloom

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
StarVault as it's best!

In the Discord channels I read about a player who got disconnected while fighting because his subscription time stopped. And the account site on the MO2 website displays "subscribed" or "not subscribed" only but doesn't display the day of end of subscription.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
StarVault as it's best!

In the Discord channels I read about a player who got disconnected while fighting because his subscription time stopped. And the account site on the MO2 website displays "subscribed" or "not subscribed" only but doesn't display the day of end of subscription.
Just when you think Henrik and crew got a whiff of professionalism they pull stupid shit like this.

Just more confirmation that this isn't a proper MMO, just a private server game for Henrik to have a following.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
StarVault as it's best!

It's small little details like this that often makes me sigh... then there's the community feature poll that's wide open to astro-turfing by anyone with a Gmail account.

Why SV... why do you do things like this when other games like EVE Online show the player the exact date and time right down to the minute when their sub is due to expire.

Surely you guys can do better than this.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
It's small little details like this that often makes me sigh... then there's the community feature poll that's wide open to astro-turfing by anyone with a Gmail account.

Why SV... why do you do things like this when other games like EVE Online show the player the exact date and time right down to the minute when their sub is due to expire.

They are not capable of doing that or they would have.

Just face it, you can't expect industry standards from a private server game.

Reactions: Mad Jugger

Mad Jugger

Aug 8, 2022

No, no they can not

They are not capable of doing that or they would have.

Just face it, you can't expect industry standards from a private server game.
Exactly, I bought this game on a lie, I came in when they released the trailer showing off trading, breeding and stealing. And when it was not in game I was like WTF????

Reactions: Gnidex

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I am not going to sub, because I have been down this road with SV before. MO1 they promised the moon on launch, it fell WAY short, then promised to fix everything before subs. 18mo later they had fixed somethings, but 70% of the features promised at launch were still missing. Then they started subs... I subbed for about 6 more months at that point and saw progress drop to a continental drift level and I unsubbed and went back to EVE.

A year after that they released Sarducaa and I came back for a few months then saw they released a new continent and some new features but didnt fix any of the underlying issues.

I dont know why I am surprised this time around by the same path of failure.