Favorite City - Poll

What’s your favorite city visually and why?

• Tindrem

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Fabernum

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Meduli

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Vadda

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Bakti

• MohKi

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Morin Khur

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Gaul Kor

• Kranesh

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Toxai

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters

PatWins

May 28, 2020
What’s your favorite city and why? Curious to see which cities people are happy/unhappy with.

Base your vote off of visuals and layout rather than how much PvP you find there please!

Kokolo

May 3, 2021
I haven't been there yet, but what I have seen of Toxai looks great. I don't see it in the poll though.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatWins

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
From the visual layout I like Morin Khur most and already liked the city most in MO1. Followed by Toxai, which is missing in your poll.

But from the size of the area and the long ways to go e.g. for crafting and to certain vendors both cities are very time consuming. For living I'm preferring Bakti and Vadda,

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Meduli. No other town has a picturesque beachside view, you can watch the sunrise and have a 360 degree view of the vast world out there. Also, it is literally built on top of a saburra mine so you can make all the cuprum you want.

Only problem is that it built on the west coast of the continent so it's not exactly as central if you need to travel to other towns to the east.

D

Dracu

Dont know which one to vote for, i dont really have a favorite town in mo2

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
If you want to be hidden and pretty much safely enter/leave city - Bakti, Vadda or Moh - Ki.
If you want to be more hidden - Jungle Camp.
You want to live in big city - Tindrem or Morin Khur.
Most beautiful town and surroundings - Fabernum.
Also most beautiful town - Toxai.
If you are murderer - Kranesh, Cave Camp
If you are rich murderer - Gaul Kor
Beautiful town on the sea where everything is in its place is where I live - Meduli.
So I vote Meduli :D

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
For looks only, MK, but I hate how far it is to run to everything. For layout, meduli is best.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
Morin Khur I think is the best visually because it is quite unique compared to any other town in game. It's also imo the most true to the original which was also cool looking.

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
Voted fab, cause the city and its surroundings seem the most consistent and fleshed out visually to me.

Meduli has a nice layout and looks pretty good as well.

Morin Khur looks stunning, but the layout is improvable for sure. Takes way too long to do anything there or to leave the city.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
No city is a Mortal city so very hard to choose. Everything is asset flipping so far and it shows. MO faves was Morin Khur.