Favorite City - Poll

What’s your favorite city visually and why?

• Tindrem

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Fabernum

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Meduli

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Vadda

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Bakti

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • MohKi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Morin Khur

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Gaul Kor

• Kranesh

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Toxai

• Total voters

PatWins

May 28, 2020
What’s your favorite city and why? Curious to see which cities people are happy/unhappy with.

Base your vote off of visuals and layout rather than how much PvP you find there please!

Vergil

May 1, 2021
I'd vote for Morin Khur (visually), but layout is complete clusterfuck.
Most time efficient is Meduli.

Other town layouts are pretty much cancer 101. There's too much time spent running around than doing actual stuff.

Kokolo

May 3, 2021
I haven't been there yet, but what I have seen of Toxai looks great. I don't see it in the poll though.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatWins

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
From the visual layout I like Morin Khur most and already liked the city most in MO1. Followed by Toxai, which is missing in your poll.

But from the size of the area and the long ways to go e.g. for crafting and to certain vendors both cities are very time consuming. For living I'm preferring Bakti and Vadda,

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Meduli. No other town has a picturesque beachside view, you can watch the sunrise and have a 360 degree view of the vast world out there. Also, it is literally built on top of a saburra mine so you can make all the cuprum you want.

Only problem is that it built on the west coast of the continent so it's not exactly as central if you need to travel to other towns to the east.

Reactions: Slyy

Angelo

May 28, 2020
If you want to be hidden and pretty much safely enter/leave city - Bakti, Vadda or Moh - Ki.
If you want to be more hidden - Jungle Camp.
You want to live in big city - Tindrem or Morin Khur.
Most beautiful town and surroundings - Fabernum.
Also most beautiful town - Toxai.
If you are murderer - Kranesh, Cave Camp
If you are rich murderer - Gaul Kor
Beautiful town on the sea where everything is in its place is where I live - Meduli.
So I vote Meduli :D