Combat Leap:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Alv are the only viable mage mostly due to this. It's not the only reason, but it's the biggest gap. Why can't human have combat leap as one of their gifts? Take away one of the many USELESS ones!

It would CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Like mio.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Alv are the only viable mage mostly due to this. It's not the only reason, but it's the biggest gap. Why can't human have combat leap as one of their gifts? Take away one of the many USELESS ones!

It would CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Like mio.
Let's take everything away altogether, and add a single button -" kill"em all "

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
How is combat leap op for mages? I thought thats more op for jump spinning melee combat. I'd think the biggest thing is the passive move speed increase and speed buff actives that make you dust anyone.

Alv is op tho in general. Me and my friend just rerolled to Alvs. for small scale the speed is just op. Before alvs can just get away for free, and we couldnt run from anyone if we were losing like alvs do to us. The speed gap is just too big. and alv are still excellent mages, and can use bows fine (because shortbows are the only bow that matter so str doesnt do anything).

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
becouse humans are lazy idiots !

GET ON THE GAME.

How is combat leap op for mages? I thought thats more op for jump spinning melee combat. I'd think the biggest thing is the passive move speed increase and speed buff actives that make you dust anyone.

Alv is op tho in general. Me and my friend just rerolled to Alvs. for small scale the speed is just op. Before alvs can just get away for free, and we couldnt run from anyone if we were losing like alvs do to us. The speed gap is just too big. and alv are still excellent mages, and can use bows fine (because shortbows are the only bow that matter so str doesnt do anything).

They are, but Khurite is not bad, either, being able to hit a bit harder helps. Their burst speed is unmatched. I wasn't meaning that alv need any help, but the jump of humans being 'non combat' is a big mage nerf because people bunny hop w/ shields yakno, and the whole + armor wt thing could have been useful for shields, too, but without bunny hopping, not as much. Plus climbing like I always say.

Taking an alv w 93-94 str and getting 113-14 long bows is legit, if you take the gifts. No horses should be a problem. lol. But yea I use shorties and head shot people's horses who are cocky and try to size me up.

Just want humans to be good again, and I don't see why they can't get combat leap!

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Okay Give human Combat leap, But also give give Alv the ability to wear 6kg of armor with no mana regen drop. Also give Alv 80 more atribute points so they can also get max STG, CON, and Int Just like humans.

There Is so many pointless clades on Alv. Like the 2 clades that tell me I have a chance to get a rare material. When the Firm wood Berries got added to the buy orders, I searched them out. Spending like 2 hrs trying to find where to get them. So i was like wait maybe its from chopping the trees. So I redid my clade, got the tree perk. Went out and mined 15 trees fully mined nodes That said "Chance to get rare material", and not one of them trees every dropped a rare material, let alone a firm wood berries.

Alv Needs a re work. AS fuck. In the lore Alv are the ones connected with nature and their religion or belief is that every living thing has magical properties. But we have the worst reign with armor? No matter what after 2kg We are suffering. And now with all shields adding to armor weight we suffer the most. We have no free armor weight or no free armor points. We give everything up for speed, But that speed is a complete joke in this state of the game. Ogh with spears can sticky back humans with swords, and Alv dex fighters can sticky back with anything. So If you play Alv mage you have to be 100% at all times because there is truly no option b, That you find with all of the other classes.

Heavy armor need to reduce movement speed. Just as it does with swimming. They also need to revert the swimming changes. If you have no riding skill you get kicked off your horse. Why should everyone be able to swim for free?

With the humans I always see people complain. Its dumb af, You mfers dont think about why stuff is how it is. You just see something and say Why cant i do that? Well maybe bc you can do everything els. With the only exception is being able to jump with a weapon out. 🤡

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The jumping is just bad in general.

I agree, but w/o it human is ubertrash.

20, you do not suggest alv needs more mage buffs, do ye? :/ I don't see many human magi these days. Not hybrid... mages. This would at least get some for people who are way out of the meta... but yea combat leap. hehhh. Combat leap shouldn't be in the game, imo, but if it is, there's no reason a versatile human can't do it, too. The other stuff you listed is core stuff that you can't take away, like resting pulse/speed. That's what human gets, the 6kg. And yea that's a nice gift, but it doesn't mean shit if you can't get around haha.

"There Is so many pointless clades on Alv. Like the 2 clades that tell me I have a chance to get a rare material. When the Firm wood Berries got added to the buy orders, I searched them out. Spending like 2 hrs trying to find where to get them. So i was like wait maybe its from chopping the trees. So I redid my clade, got the tree perk. Went out and mined 15 trees fully mined nodes That said "Chance to get rare material", and not one of them trees every dropped a rare material, let alone a firm wood berries." Dood, I dono where they are, but they came from a bush in MO1. You don't need to fully mine something when you are looking for rare, just hit it once and move on. I would not suggest searching for rare mats from trees/rocks. Rocks are more consistent, and it depends on the area. Like around Jungle Camp, you can get consistent rocks. Depends on what the game thinks about your area.