What is Mortal Online 2
FOR NEW PLAYERS
How to play
Mortal Online 1 is currently live since 2010 and will soon end its era and continue in Mortal Online 2. Mortal Online 2 is the result of 15 years of development and we have learnt a lot during Mortal Online 1's life.
To play Mortal Online 2 all you need is a steam account to download and install the game. You can get a key to the closed combat alpha by donating on account.mortalonline.com
Information for new players
- Mortal Online 2 will go into persistent release in the end of 2020.
- Mortal Online 2 is one of the most beautiful mmo on the market, it’s also the most hardcore mmorpg out there. In Mortal Online 2 you are fully free to do what you want. There are laws and order that will result in consequences if you do illegal actions but it's up to the players to shape their character and make their own path.
- You will only be able to create only one character in Mortal Online 2, which makes reputation and choices more important.
- You have a deep character progression system that allows you to master different action/combat skills but also invest points into professions such as crafting and similar skills.
- There are no levels in Mortal Online and you have to pick the skills to shape your play style by performing certain actions.
- MO2 is heavily focused on player interaction, but you can still play solo, though you may want to trade with other players to get what your character needs and offer your services to others.
- MO2 may be challenging to get into at first, this is why we have created a new isolated island where all new players start, this place will help new players to learn the basics of the game and get deeper into the world.
Whenever you feel ready to leave this island, you will enter the first continent called Myrland. More continents will come in the future.
- Mortal Online is famous for its complex crafting systems with millions of combinations where the players discover and experiment and craft almost gear in the game. It's up to you to share your discoveries or keep them for yourself.
- Playing the game with other like minded players is often a good way to get into the game so look for a suitable guilds that fits your interest.
Many guilds are recruiting in the game and on our forums/discord.
- There will be a help channel for any new player to ask questions to learn the game make sure to use it as long as you have access to it during your start in MO2.