What is Mortal Online 2
The development of Mortal Online 1 began back in 2005 and was taken live for the first time in 2010. For the last 15 years, we have poured our blood, sweat and tears into the game and have learned a great deal about what it takes to create a successful Full-loot, Sandbox MMORPG.
If you're interested in joining our journey, please click the "Get Beta Access" button below.
- Mortal Online 2 will enter Persistent State in March, 2021.
- Mortal Online 2 is one of the most beautiful and hardcore MMORPG's on the market. In Mortal Online 2 players have complete freedom to choose their own path. All actions result in either consequence and/or reward.
- Players have access to one character slot per account. In Mortal Online 2, your reputation is everything.
- Players will have access to two separate skill trees, combat & crafting. This will allow you to become both a great warrior and/or crafter.
- Mortal Online 2 does not utilize a standard RPG leveling system. The game offers hundreds of different skills which are leveled through study and practice.
- While player interaction is highly encouraged, players will not be required to play in groups. However, you may need to build relationships with trusted crafters/traders to obtain goods and resources outside of your skillset.
- Mortal Online 2 is an incredibly feature and content rich game which can be daunting for new players. In order to combat this, we have created an entire beginner island known as Haven designed to coach new players and ease them into the world. Players may stay here and learn in a safe environment until they feel ready to begin their journey into Nave.
- Our crafting system is one of the most complex on the market. Players may choose from millions of combinations to create the perfect armor, weapon, potion etc. The greatest crafters are not known for skill levels, but for their personal knowledge of their craft and the quality of their items.
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded players is a great way to get into the game. Check out the MO2 Discord and Forums to find a guild that best suits your playstyle.
- Remember to utilize the help channel within the game by entering /h in the chat window. This is a great way for new players to ask questions, learn the game and link up with others.