Combat Alpha Patch Notes 0.0.0.18
30 July, 2020
- Added local post process color changes for different biomes.
- Added new world fog.
- Added Click-Drag sensitivity slider.
- Added support for shield icons and tool tips.
- Added first shield type. (Can be found in barrels in cities)
- Added LOD meshes for forests and cities/structures to the landscape. (e.g. you can now see the Tindrem wall and trees in the distance)
- Applied new temporal anti aliasing (TAA) settings to sharpen the image on highest AA setting. (based on community feedback and other games having similar issues)
- Updated light intensity for day/night cycle.
- Increased gravity.
- Lowered all movement speed by 5%
- Increased lowest possible swing speed cap by 10% (The fastest weapons are now 10% slower)
- Increased fast click attack damage by 5%
- Decreased handle hit damage by 50%
- All Charge speeds are now 10% faster.
- All swing speeds are now 10% slower.
- Holding a full charge attack for too long now diminishes the charge power, making you do less damage. (2 sec after reaching full damage charge)
- Human females are now 175 cm by default.
- Reduced idle sway in first person. (the previous patch notes were incorrect)
- Unlocked the left hand weapon slot so that you can equip shields.
- Improved day and night updates to make the transitions smoother.
- Fixed issue with not being able to attack the first second after going into combat mode.
- Fixed foliage not spawning on several places around the map.
- Fixed an issue where you could quickly change weapons and mix up some stats on them.
- Fixed issue where really long chat would come out as a string of strange letters.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes.
- Fixed issue where you could block even when not facing the attacker. (Aka 360 blocking)
- Stuck command can no longer be spammed and have a 10 sec cool down.
- Weapon swing trails are white.
- Sensitivity slider values for Click-Drag are inverted. (0% gives highest sensitivity and 100% lowest)
- Charge animation in Click-Drag is a bit glitchy at times.
- Shields does not display on character in character sheet window.