Beta Patch Notes 0.1.0.47
1 March, 2021
- Added magic combat.
- Added /ExportBuild command, you can find the CharacterBuild file in your Steam folder.
- Added hotbar for easy access to common menus when the mouse is visible.
- Added dutch as a language option.
- Added Taming.
- Added stable NPC’s.
- Updated all localization from our awesome community translation.
- Alvarin clade gift combat leap added.
- Alvarin clade gift and buff “Alvarin Sight” added.
- Added Nightvision clade gifts.
- Added big trees to the jungle.
- New characters now start with a spellbook and the required skills to cast their first spells.
- New characters now start with taming skills so that they can start testing taming.
- Modified several clade gifts.
- Arm movement in first person combat has been refactored and is now more stable while moving around (see [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] under bug fixes).
- Player rotation updates will now update more frequently when turning quickly, hopefully fixing the issue where it looks like a player is barely turning while doing a 360.
- Loot despawn timer set to 30 min.
- Lowered Thursars Dexterity cap from 100 to 96.
- Added 16 extra attribute points to pure Tindremenes.
- Added 8 extra attribute points to Sidoians.
- Added 16 extra attribute points to Sarducaans.
- Added 4 extra attribute points to Kallards.
- Improved buff placement/scaling.
- Fixed some AI fleeing behavior.
- Fixed a couple of crashes.
- [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] Looking up and down no longer has a 1 frame animation lag (caused weapons/arms to drag behind more than intentional).
- [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] Camera had a one frame lag when turning on the spot causing a slight stutter in the character body.
- [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] Turning around no longer cause random large jumps on arms in first person.
- [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] Sudden change in movement direction would sometimes cause a jump in arm movement.
- [Combat/FirstPerson/ArmsAndWeapons] Arms no longer hitch/jump when turning quickly and changing movement direction while running or sprinting.
- Character height is now properly updated in game (races have only used their “default” height so far).
- Targeting is no longer off-center from crosshair.
- Targeting now works when charging with a bow.
- Crosshair no longer gets stuck in the wrong location on screen when a bow charge fails due to low stamina.
- Players should no longer be able to do continuous floating bunny jumps without jump and land sounds.
- Overall world polish and fixes.