- Added LOD’s to capes and banners.
- Added dynamic detail scalability to characters and creatures. Body physics, cloth simulation, shadows, motion blur, fur and some animation details are now turned down or off based on distance.
- Added contact shadows to characters when they are nearby.
- New emotes. Type
/emotein local chat.
- You can now gather Rye, Water, Common Reedmace and Malus Fruit.
- AI now gets a little bit of HP when leaving mercy mode.
- Optimization run on main server.
- Optimization run on login server.
- Optimization run on AI.
- Optimized all spawners.
- Reduced server cost of creating characters.
- Reduced server cost of logging in.
- Improved system that decides what data is important for players to get.
- Overall optimization for skills and items being created on the server and the client.
- You can now only have one item in each extraction tool.
- Extraction and refining windows now close upon successfully starting an extraction.
- Slightly better arrow sync.
- Adjusted the Arrow gravity.
- Changed so that the visual arrow is used to determine direction for the arrow when released.
- Increased world shadow resolution on Maximum shadow setting.
- Improved CPU performance in multiple systems.
- Polished Springbok animations.
- Refining UI now handles right clicks better.
- Crash in skill window.
- All spawners now correctly save.
- Issues with players seeing nudity in the character creation even when nudity was off.
- Issue with purple weapons showing up in character select.
- Issue that caused Equip hits to stop swings.
- Players no longer spawn before they have finished loading the world on their end. They now appear just as the loading screen fades out.
- Client will no longer time out during a long loading sequence. Login happens after loading the world.
- Chat command /time now displays the correct time of day. (it was off by half an hour or so)
- Players now enter the game looking in the same direction as when they left.
- Players now appear properly in combat mode after being loaded.
- Dead players that are moving around in ether world no longer drip visible blood on the ground.
- Game no longer crashes on exit. It should also not get stuck as a background process any longer.