Updated 4th October 2022
This Naming Policy applies to all nameable things in Mortal Online 2, such as characters, pets, houses, craftable items and guilds.
Names may not:
- Be pure gibberish, obscene or vulgar, sexually explicit, pedophilic, anti-gay, ageist, sexist, ethnically, racially or sexually derogatory comments, or communication targeting any hostility toward a specific nationality, people, race, gender or religion.
- Reflect, glorify or emulate any real-world group or organization such as terrorist groups, groups with criminal elements, discriminating organizations or their leaders and figureheads. This includes names of real-world military, political or religious groups.
- Impersonate or parody any employee or representative of Mortal Online 2, Star Vault AB, Customer Support personnel or volunteers.
- Impersonate another established player or guild
- Contain Titles (Does not apply to Guild or Pet Names)
Fantasy titles should be earned through the mechanics of the game
- Contain advertising
- Contain words that promote breaking our EULA or TOS such as “Cheater”, “SpeedHacker” etc
Player names may be deemed inappropriate at a GM’s discretion. If a name breaches this policy or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Star Vault, you will be required to rename the named entity. In the case a player is found to have a name which violates this policy, a GM will change the players name to a placeholder and allow the player to choose a new name which does not breach the naming policy.
This naming policy may be updated at any time.