You can fix all your log in issues with a wipe. Just wipe already.

Pepecovfefe

Jan 5, 2022
I'd say a hard nope to wipe. I decided to stay in Haven since launch... Everyone else was rushing to main land. I was like nope... I want to take it slow and steady... Learn all my crafts, level stuff up. I'm still there and am having a blast. Hopefully they stick to their words and don't wipe a single thing 😂

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
just wipe keeps and house. remove the deeds,FIRST SIEGE WEAPONS THEN HOUSES AND KEEPS. wipe everything is bad.

Yeah, if they don't wipe houses and keeps then siege weapons need to be pushed near the front of the priority list right after game-breaking bugs. The idea that people are taking properties that is damn near immune to removal based on how lucky they get at actually getting into the game and playing when it's like a damn raffle these days, and seems to favor EU players from what I understand...

Big problem.

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
As I explained Haven has all the server infrastructure. Haven can handle everyone who is in queue. If you wipe and then gate people leaving haven by requiring clades or even just locking myrland until they fix the servers then people will be able to have a fair start and people would be in haven instead of the very limted population Myrland.

Plus their persistent world is tainted and has no integrity so what does it matter if its persistent. You get a more honest game with the fresh start you should be having with a new launch.

Day six of a corrupt and incompetent launch still no wipe, still most people stuck in queue not being able to even go back to haven, still people getting in to the game and getting ahead of everyone else. Devs didnt learn anything from MO1 about having integrity in their game.

By day 2 it was warned to not leave heaven. I followed that warning and now IM able to skill up in heaven. Why should I be penalized with a wipe? Many are frustrated i get it, but you all should have known that launch was going to be rocky.

All rececent mmos has a bad launch...pretty much all mmos these days have bad launch. If you had any idea about game dev you would know why this happens. Problems are even worse on games with a single server. That is something normal and every gamer should already know about this but IM starting to think gamers are dumb.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
@ShadowPete

The discussion now actually seems to be revolving around a Myrland wipe. Houses, keeps, banks, stables etc. in Myrland get wiped. Characters just get thrown back to Haven if they are in Myrland.

So in this situation, you would lose nothing.

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
@ShadowPete

The discussion now actually seems to be revolving around a Myrland wipe. Houses, keeps, banks, stables etc. in Myrland get wiped. Characters just get thrown back to Haven if they are in Myrland.

Its still the same thing. Many players have been able to enter in Myrland an put in many hours already.

Do they have an advantage? Yes, but just a temporary advantage. No game is stable on launch week. It takes a month or two for games to stabilize. Until then, some people will have unfair advantages. Again, this is normal on mmos these day and people should be aware by now. Atleast MO2 devs are a bit transparent on the problems and telling people it will take them a few days to fix them.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Weeks before release some players asked for the release of keeps and houses together with siege weapons. Now it's too late, but the flow of players from Haven to Myrland would have been much lower in case of keeps and houses coming into the game after a month or two. It has been pretty clear that all the large guild interested in keeps would jump immediately and then start farming gold and materials to place their keep as soon as possible.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Literally how is any of this right that thousands of people can't even get it to play in haven? So broken come on its been 6 days! Ive played since 2011 a long time vet I want to play the game I love...

Reactions: Tzone

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
@ShadowPete

We all played under exactly the same circumstances. Which is the definition of fairness. Housing was announced without sieging months in advance.

Now you want a wipe when hands have already been played and revealed. There are two sides to that fairness coin.

Don’t fool yourself for a second that people here would be silent if instead they got the keep they want.

I knew what it was. A race to place keeps don’t think I would have cried foul if I lost.

Reactions: Xunila

Tzone

May 16, 2021
We all played under exactly the same circumstances. Which is the definition of fairness. Housing was announced without sieging months in advance.

Now you want a wipe when hands have already been played and revealed. There are two sides to that fairness coin.

Don’t fool yourself for a second that people here would be silent if instead they got the keep they want.

I knew what it was. A race to place keeps don’t think I would have cried foul if I lost.
1643573485291.png
You wanted keeps locked untill you got your keeps. If you didnt get your keeps then you would have been crying. You can have them, it just brings content to the GK area, its better for us as we get people coming to try to live in GK.

The whole not wiping is still BS despite who or who doesnt get keeps. Most of the player base cant play and we got people abusing the queue to get their unsiegable assets in. Along with the other taint that happen with haven gold and possible duping that kuthara was accusing particular guilds of.

If wanted keeps and got them or If I was able to grind for 6 days straight I would still be pushing for a wipe because it just needs to happen. They have a huge chance to start off on the right foot but are screwing it up. MO1 was a disaster because of all the lack of integrity with in that game.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
We all played under exactly the same circumstances. Which is the definition of fairness.

Excepts its not. Some people are waiting a few minutes. Some people have been in queue since Friday. Some people have the developers reset the queues during their primetime so they can get in with no queue. (Yeah, SV really did that for the EU guys.)

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
A full wipe I'd prob just quit and drop a neg review. If it just wiped all items and went back to haven but you kept skills and clades, I'd stay. I didnt spend like 6+ hours farming walkers on haven to get my stupid clade gifts so I could only be partially gimped so they can wipe it and tell me to do it again, but with reduced clade xp rates now. And then factor in hours of grinding wood and watching my crafting macro go brrr to get my crafting up so I cn actually make things (which I'm nowhere near maxed). My entire week I didnt play anything. All my gaming free time was trying to skill up so that I 'could' play the game. Which I cant do because I made the mistake of leaving haven. But if people like me have to do it again, thats gg.

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
This requires a few days before it’s fully implemented the way we need it to work. This means we will have a queue number and a fully working login step. The login bounces we have had so far have been identified and we know what we need to do so solve this as well. YOU ALL WERE TOLD THIS YESTERDAY, IT WILL BE TUESDAY OT WENSDAY BEFORE ANY FIX IF THEY ARE EARLY. IF NOT THEN IT WILL BE THRUSDAY. EMBRACE THE SUCK

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 3429
You wanted keeps locked untill you got your keeps. If you didnt get your keeps then you would have been crying. You can have them, it just brings content to the GK area, its better for us as we get people coming to try to live in GK.

The whole not wiping is still BS despite who or who doesnt get keeps. Most of the player base cant play and we got people abusing the queue to get their unsiegable assets in. Along with the other taint that happen with haven gold and possible duping that kuthara was accusing particular guilds of.

If wanted keeps and got them or If I was able to grind for 6 days straight I would still be pushing for a wipe because it just needs to happen. They have a huge chance to start off on the right foot but are screwing it up. MO1 was a disaster because of all the lack of integrity with in that game.
Yes, I didn't want keeps. I still stand by that statement. In fact I would point it out to anyone who said I believed or suggested otherwise.

If I didn't get mine, I strongly doubt I would be on here crying. I might say that I didn't like the direction, but I wouldn't be actively trying to get the devs to wipe my ass for me, like some people have been.

We knew the rules of the game. Its only after kids lost that they getting loud. That I can't respect.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Excepts its not. Some people are waiting a few minutes. Some people have been in queue since Friday. Some people have the developers reset the queues during their primetime so they can get in with no queue. (Yeah, SV really did that for the EU guys.)
Really reaching for that one huh?

Don't be ridiculous. Players had no control over wtf was going on, what state the game was released in etc. Wiping their hard work for no reason or fault of their own would be the actual corruption you're preaching against.

Selectively targeting the wipe at the people whom you want it to fuck is not unbias either.

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Only 3 keeps are taken. Nobody has lost anything. But surely you are intelligent enough to see why people are upset when in a competitive game, they literally have not been able to log in for three days in a row due to no fault of their own, and other people are logging dozens of hours in the same timeframe. And the issues seem to be more prevalent for people in regions with lower pings giving groups based closer to the servers huge advantages over those that are not. Calling that "fair" is pure stupidity.

Aynthe

Mar 22, 2021
No to a wipe from me. Funny not everyone agrees to a wipe. It's a lose - lose situation.