Who is the Best Player at Dueling 1v1 currently in the game? Additionally Who is the best guild at Combat? Non-Bias Answers please

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
My aim is to become very good at combat but I've noticed none of the guys in my city really practice very often (Live in Fabernum) also i wouldn't want to join them either since it seems 1 day someone is in a guild and the next day a different guild. Because of these things they lack 2 things i am after in choosing a guild to join. One that values Loyalty and Skill.

What Guild has Loyalty, Skill, and practices fighting daily.(Bonus if you are a guild that is adults and not 12 year olds screaming on a mic in discord)

My Weapon Choice is PoleAxes/Halberds/PoleSwords so if you can craft those that means a lot to me.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

This si rank based in all oficial tournements we name in last times. I update it each some time. i hope help you!

• Wow
Reactions: PoisonArrows

Piet

May 28, 2020
Some of the best fighters id say are Booyeah, Patwins, Drakulina, Razor, there's a few more but it's late. Hard to tell who the best team fighting guild is as the guild isn't active enough but I know my group the Wardens practices team fights twice a week, with HoJ and more if anyone else will come team fight us or we have enough for internal training, Legion keeps pretty top shape, KOTO i know has team fight practices. That's all that I know of currently off the top of my head.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Some of the best fighters id say are Booyeah, Patwins, Drakulina, Razor, there's a few more but it's late. Hard to tell who the best team fighting guild is as the guild isn't active enough but I know my group the Wardens practices team fights twice a week, with HoJ and more if anyone else will come team fight us or we have enough for internal training, Legion keeps pretty top shape, KOTO i know has team fight practices. That's all that I know of currently off the top of my head.
Do you have anyone in your guild that could practice with me in Daily Duels and also who can craft weapons?

Reactions: Ibarruri

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020

This si rank based in all oficial tournements we name in last times. I update it each some time. i hope help you!
Do you know anyone who could practice duels with me daily? Also tip for you: I would reanalyze your Tier list from number of duels to number of wins to losses percentages. The Tier list looks pretty solid except a few things don't make any sense. The Numbered players on your tier list 6(Putzin) and 7 (TrollGG) and 8(KOOSH) all have a lot of losses. Which makes their win percentages lower then the guys who have won 3 times and only lost 1 time.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Do you have anyone in your guild that could practice with me in Daily Duels and also who can craft weapons?
We have many weapon crafters and generally have people on daily and usually they are more than willing to duel. Although we aren't as active as we will be in persistence for sure we still usually have 5-10 peeps on throughout the day depending on the day.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Do you know anyone who could practice duels with me daily? Also tip for you: I would reanalyze your Tier list from number of duels to number of wins to losses percentages. The Tier list looks pretty solid except a few things don't make any sense. The Numbered players on your tier list 6(Putzin) and 7 (TrollGG) and 8(KOOSH) all have a lot of losses. Which makes their win percentages lower then the guys who have won 3 times and only lost 1 time.

Yes. Be aware that at the end of many todo are open to debate. Putzin retained a good position in the ranking because it maintains an important number of victorias. De todos modos el ranking podría cambiar. Of all it is also important to see the quality of their rivals for example. Some of his losses were against well-ranked duelists, even at No. 1.

• Wow

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

My guild is a merchant guild, but I sponsor some fighters who have signed contracts with me.
Regarding your training, I recommend that you join a fighter's guild. It is the best way to train and learn. You can still ask any of the duelists, in case anyone is interested in training with you.

• Love

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
My guild is a merchant guild, but I sponsor some fighters who have signed contracts with me.
Regarding your training, I recommend that you join a fighter's guild. It is the best way to train and learn. You can still ask any of the duelists, in case anyone is interested in training with you.
I'll give that a shot do you have links to any of their forum names for the duelist?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Every guild will be biased towards their own champions. You will never get an unbiased answer.

instead of trying to find the “best dueler in the game” i highly suggest finding a fun pvp guild and practice against their best fighters.
In time you will make your own mind up as to who the best on the server is.

Reactions: Steinerr

Steinerr

May 29, 2020
Every guild will be biased towards their own champions. You will never get an unbiased answer.

instead of trying to find the “best dueler in the game” i highly suggest finding a fun pvp guild and practice against their best fighters.
In time you will make your own mind up as to who the best on the server is.

He is right.

Answering this question is a hard one that will not be backed by solid facts on who has the best fighters. Overall its pretty spread out at the moment and no one has truly proved themselves to be at the top and wont for a very long time.

One can only look at experience and who has the "most" of it.

Too broad of a question and not enough time has passed to truly answer it. Any answer given now will be inaccurate at best.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I believe there is no such thing as the 'best' when it comes to something that is a spectrum.

Fighting and the skills that are required to be a good fighter vary based on circumstance, vastly. It can take as little as a sloped battleground, an improperly weighted weapon, a bad mood, a poor sleep.. and suddenly what one may call 'best' is being sent to the ether. What makes one person powerful could be another's weakest point - a spectrum.

In my opinion, a 'good' fighter (what I say rather than trying to find the 'best') is one who excels in a particular comfort zone.

Let me elaborate - such as I have said above, where a small variable in circumstance may cause a person to drop, the same is true vice versa. A 'good' fighter to me has found a selection of variables and circumstances that work for them. A comfort zone.
Example: Fighter A is practiced with specifically a jade/mol/silk spear and a set of IB/Silk armor, and they are very familiar with the specific terrain around their home town.​

Now, take Fighter B, who is good with swords and on flat ground. Put them against Fighter A in A's home territory, and the chances are far in A's favor. However, if you put A into a fighting ring with B and chucked him a steel spear (breaking their comfort zone via gear and terrain), you may have a different story to tell.

To me, a truly skilled fighter is one who understands beyond the comfort zone. There are not many of these. Those who are adaptable and tenacious, who fight and survive no matter what the circumstances are. But even they cannot always win. So are they the 'best'?

...Just my few cents on the concept of 'best'; good luck with your thread and search.

D

Dracu

Most Top players i knew dont play anymore. Not sure if just for now or never again.

Flavinho, Hornyfurry, Tyguy(banned for cheatengine), Shimmering, Booyeah, patwins, i was decent too. Prolly forgotten some. But those were atleast the top from what i remember when i played active.

Reactions: Rolufe

Gorukha

Sep 9, 2021
There used to be very elite guilds like EC, but I think they all quit Any of them return for MO2? Just curious.

VYM

Sep 8, 2021
Wicked fucked in the head prick who jumping on people from the back when they mining of fighting on GY and killing their horses. Absolutely sick fuck with no honor.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Most Top players i knew dont play anymore. Not sure if just for now or never again.

Flavinho, Hornyfurry, Tyguy(banned for cheatengine), Shimmering, Booyeah, patwins, i was decent too. Prolly forgotten some. But those were atleast the top from what i remember when i played active.
I agree with your assessment and your self as probably the best among those at least back in the alpha.