Who is the Best Player at Dueling 1v1 currently in the game? Additionally Who is the best guild at Combat? Non-Bias Answers please

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Wicked fucked in the head prick who jumping on people from the back when they mining of fighting on GY and killing their horses. Absolutely sick fuck with no honor.
Your grammar, interpunction and articulation imply that Wicked had some intercourse with your Cranium.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
quakween, snasen, patwins, boohyeah Are the top duels I can think of off the top of my head.
Hornyfurry and flavino I have not seen but reputable people have said they would be listed among the above.

Theres no 1v1 best player, just a top 5 or top 10 of people that are a match for each other. One of them could beat the top 1-6 of the top 10, but lose to the playstyle of a player who would be ranked 7-10 place in a line up.

There are other really good players who can compete against these players still that people would be very hesitant to call a top 10 duelist.

Reactions: Rolufe

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
quakween, snasen, patwins, boohyeah Are the top duels I can think of off the top of my head.
Hornyfurry and flavino I have not seen but reputable people have said they would be listed among the above.

Theres no 1v1 best player, just a top 5 or top 10 of people that are a match for each other. One of them could beat the top 1-6 of the top 10, but lose to the playstyle of a player who would be ranked 7-10 place in a line up.

There are other really good players who can compete against these players still that people would be very hesitant to call a top 10 duelist.
This is definitely the case. Some people i have dueled and beaten easily, have been able to easily beat people i had problems with.

Reactions: PoisonArrows

Kurbb

Sep 13, 2021
My aim is to become very good at combat but I've noticed none of the guys in my city really practice very often (Live in Fabernum) also i wouldn't want to join them either since it seems 1 day someone is in a guild and the next day a different guild. Because of these things they lack 2 things i am after in choosing a guild to join. One that values Loyalty and Skill.

What Guild has Loyalty, Skill, and practices fighting daily.(Bonus if you are a guild that is adults and not 12 year olds screaming on a mic in discord)

My Weapon Choice is PoleAxes/Halberds/PoleSwords so if you can craft those that means a lot to me.
at this pont "skill" is subjective due to the ping problem. Being good often means EU will kill you, there is a reason why NA stacks numbers

Kurbb

Sep 13, 2021
Wicked fucked in the head prick who jumping on people from the back when they mining of fighting on GY and killing their horses. Absolutely sick fuck with no honor.
knights didnt have honor. You cant believe the videos you saw on the internet

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
This is definitely the case. Some people i have dueled and beaten easily, have been able to easily beat people i had problems with.
I actually had witnessed this same phenomenon as well, where I thought someone was really good at dueling and me and the person were dead even. This same person lost super easily to their friend, it wasn't even close the person still had 90% life left. And then I dueled that person and defeated them easily. So to quote Joe Rogan: I can confirm styles make fights. However I do believe there is a certain degree of skill involved to the art of dueling. However I think what we all witnessed from the earlier tournaments between Knight Rider and Jourdain is now less impressive as at the time it was interesting seeing someone parry that much, but now everyone and their grandma can parry that much lol.

Reactions: Rolufe

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
at this pont "skill" is subjective due to the ping problem. Being good often means EU will kill you, there is a reason why NA stacks numbers
2h weapons and heavy weapons also tend to have a .5 second delay to parrying. But it's interesting feedback hearing from others that Ping is a big factor in duels. I have heard the same thing from other people. What is the Ping like for NA Vs EU, I am curious to hear thoughts as well as the main discussion about best duelist.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020

I would add my friends Genesiz and also Arrow to the list of players who would be at top 5 of any list. I'd humble myself and put myself at top 25, simply because I duel a lot of the best for fun.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
This should no longer be a problem in MO2 since EU ping is now set to be balanced with NA. You do only really reach a problem when people have over 200+ ping (Australia or South America) or when people got packet loss which can be caused by wireless connection or like Gannicus in the alpha who was from Brazil had massive packet loss due to the bad ISP connection.

Last edited:

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
A better list then Ibarruri had, i helped ibarruri correct his list based on Win percentages to losses. These list are pretty good, I wish I could meet the Wicked guy I been wanting to duel him. I got to meet Jourdain and had the pleasure of dueling him several times. Nice guy too, he stale mated Knight Rider in the 1st tournament for like 10min before losing to him. There is video of that somewhere. I don't see Knightrider on your list though, however it would appear Jourdain has gathered more wins since last time. So it is hard to say which one of them is better now.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Horizon is KnightRider. I'll update so both names are there for next time.
Ah interesting I see, so he is still in the 2nd place rankings. He has 1 loss, I presume it was to wicked? This is very fascinating indeed, the skill gap ceiling doesn't seem to be that high when you compare Mo1 to Mo2, the same group of people have continued to remain top 25 with a few exceptions here and there. Although with that being said interestingly enough seeing happy vs Wicked was quite the spectacle as for whatever reason Happys 1st opponent Longsword, they went back and forth for like 15min before happy finally won. But then Happy vs Wicked, and Wicked wins in like record time. Oh i would also probably create a separate list of best duelist based upon player skill rather then tournament results. Although this list would be much harder to make. I would place a player named Donski even skill with Jourdain if he is using a Axe. Idk why Donski is better with a Axe over other weapons he uses but he just is. He's a Tindrem guy, out of Fabernum i think best player i have seen was a guy named Drako. DwarfLord seems about even with Ithaka from duels I have witnessed. I have beaten Drako twice and Ithaka 3x. I haven't been able to duel dwarf as he barely logs in anymore. So can't confirm skill there. I could help you try to find a list of best players in each region that would be cool to do, i might make a video on it. I have been trying for awhile to get accurate skill measurements of all the best players on my own.