Spawn Camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Stop deflecting we're not talking about PVP in the world we're talking about people like you spawn camping one of the only few red priest by 24/7 killing anyone that spawns thus blocking people from being able to play the game.

The player has the option of:
-Swapping to one of 4 OTHER servers to find a version of the priest that is not spawn camped
-Swapping to a different location/ red priest in the game.
-Finding a mage friend who can resurrect them
-Burning off MC's to rez at a blue priest

So with all these options available, we're seriously choosing to complain that it isn't easier to get around people who want to control their claimed territory? Really?

You guys are pathetic.

Reactions: Tzone

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
The player has the option of:
-Swapping to one of 4 OTHER servers to find a version of the priest that is not spawn camped
-Swapping to a different location/ red priest in the game.
-Finding a mage friend who can resurrect them
-Burning off MC's to rez at a blue priest

So with all these options available, we're seriously choosing to complain that it isn't easier to get around people who want to control their claimed territory? Really?

You guys are pathetic.
Wait 2 hours to maybe have a chance to rez without being camped? No rather just quit the game

Run my ass across the world for a chance to rez without being camped some place else? No rather just quit the game

Harass a friend to spec to a build to fit my needs, an if he offline I'm shit out of luck? Ya I'd rather just quit the game

Wait minimal 8 hours at most infinite to be able to rez? No rather just quit the game.

Reactions: TimeForTea
Status
Not open for further replies.