Server is open why can't connect it?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Game has not launched yet.

A delay was recently announced on discord and they stated that they need a bit more time to get things going.

So, pretty much on par with most launches of games ;)

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Dremlock

Dec 15, 2021
giphy.gif

Falion

Jan 25, 2022
Game has not launched yet.

A delay was recently announced on discord and they stated that they need a bit more time to get things going.

So, pretty much on par with most launches of games ;)
Did they say how long delay is going to be? Hours? Days?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Funny, the Steam Charts show 2,000+ people playing. I'm guessing many are just sitting in the main menu.

Sigh, hopefully they get this sorted within hours not days. It's Australia Day tomorrow and I had hoped to be able to play on my day off work.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Did they say how long delay is going to be? Hours? Days?

At 9:06 AM est said
running mega server tests in a few minutes, when this is approved we can hit it!

So hard to say how long that testing will be or if it is good.

Funny, the Steam Charts show 2,000+ people playing. I'm guessing many are just sitting in the main menu.

Sigh, hopefully they get this sorted within hours not days. It's Australia Day tomorrow and I had hoped to be able to play on my day off work.

Yeah, they are waiting on login. But they do not have patch yet.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
More recent comment from Henrik

the system allows us to give patch note when the patch is deployed on steams system, this is why you dont have it already, and we are still doing final confirmation on all servers we have depolyed before we go live, but it will happen soon today.

I will update as soon as I have a more accurate number guys. doing our best here its hard to calculate the timer on all servers we going through, we are sorry for the delay we know everyone is hungry to get playing!

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
"Soon Today" What a stupid thing to say. All this confirms is that they didn't care enough to get all this set up before THEIR launch date. It was not a surprise they sprang on themselves.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Last message in Discord about 25 minutes ago:

I will update as soon as I have a more accurate number guys. doing our best here its hard to calculate the timer on all servers we going through, we are sorry for the delay we know everyone is hungry to get playing!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
lol when I turned on steam and there wasn't a patch DLing I was like hehh. I already was telling my buds that we can expect dramaz, so buckle in. Oh well.

Reactions: Chuck Norris