RESIGNATION OF MY POSITION IN THE RBT CORPORATION. Begin a new trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
It doesnt matter what you do Ibarru, the more wealth and power you gain, the more enemies you will make. Even if you are totally and completely impartial, people will hate you for being impartial in the end.

you built an impressive enterprise, but ended up being a victim of your own success. Im sure youe next project will be just as impressive. Good luck

Thanks for the nice words. To be honest this was a simple post for my clients and associates to be informed of my next steps. Actually I have nothing bad to say about the RBT, the people who make it up are the best human group I've met in this game. I just decided to keep my values and style of play and that led me to start another business venture in Myrland, different from theirs.
Regarding the hate, the absurd criticism and the contempt, to be honest, they don't bother me anymore. During my time at ICH when this forum was active we endured such criticism campaigns that I became immune to them. Ty for help

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
When you find your new success and become wealthy and need people to be put in their place...you know what to do.

Good luck man. Still an honest trader in my book and always will be until proven otherwise.

Ty man. I apreacte your suport. you will be welcome forever my house.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Please do not try to reflect in others what you are. It is very embarrassing to see how you humiliate yourself once again. The truth was I was a bit upset when I started reading your ridiculous comments, but now I just feel sorry for you. In a few months we will revisit this conversation. Now I won't spend any more time with you. You are not worth it. I'm so glad I didn't trust you. I always knew you weren't worth it. And listen to me well. You and never be friends.

You are just saying things trust me with what? And who asked about your opinions about me. You made it extremely personal went from 0 to 100 in one post. Have fun starting over a new adventure 10 posts deep in the politics thread.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
You are just saying things trust me with what? And who asked about your opinions about me. You made it extremely personal went from 0 to 100 in one post. Have fun starting over a new adventure 10 posts deep in the politics thread.

Would you please leave me alone? I don't want to have anything to do with you.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Would you please leave me alone? I don't want to have anything to do with you.

I was not even talking to you and you @ me with some mental shit. Don't start what you cannot finish. I guess you are used to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I was not even talking to you and you @ me with some mental shit. Don't start what you cannot finish. I guess you are used to that.

Any veiled criticism that comes from someone like you is hilarious. I advise you to focus on looking at yourself in a mirror and analyzing your own problems. The past, present and future. You have nothing to look for trying to say the last word. Please have dignity and stop humiliating yourself.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Dude. Anyone can go back to the first page of this thread and read that you came in and just attacked out of nowhere on post 5.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Ruben sad that you left your own guild.
I wish you best of luck as always old friend xD
Dont get offended by people who didn't even played MO1. they dont know it better.
Just be yourself and make party hard. I know the down phases and they will go away.

I met my wife when we both puked in the same bukkit on a party and now we are together 8-9 years.

Sometime you just have to puke in a bukkit for good things to happen.
So always make party hard.
by the way this is the story behind party hard xD

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Instead of shit talking a well known trader on the forums you may want to focus on preventing your guild from getting flopped wherever they go.

Just a thought.

Kid nobody even knows who you are or what guild you're in lmao you serious?

• Wow

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Any veiled criticism that comes from someone like you is hilarious. I advise you to focus on looking at yourself in a mirror and analyzing your own problems. The past, present and future. You have nothing to look for trying to say the last word. Please have dignity and stop humiliating yourself.

Again no idea what you are talking about. You just making more baseless claims where as all of your failures are presented here in the forums.

Sell me more fake crypto currency though I cant wait

• Haha

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Gonna have to say my part on this.

Ruben / @Ibarruri

While I like the idea of your 'character'.. you do very shady dealings. You have since the first game. That isn't to say you didn't provide good services to people most of your time, but your overall character isn't pure. It's very reminiscent of Roojan and his son (can't remember his name) when they were in [ICH] during a war and ended up running siege equipment and boulders behind peoples back to fund sieges that benefitted their trade & for extra gold.

Not saying you did this.. but I have heard other dealings you've had involving RMT & Scamming through it, plus with this whole ordeal with you -indeed- being apart of an alliance. (Not saying these are true, but they've circulated a lot of circles.)

I wont breach our privacy and show proof, but you were trying to openly stave off any form of [CTX] involvement in bothering [TC] on the promise of an I.O.U. (Not to say you wouldn't of paid up, but the fact you were wanting to protect an entire alliance whilst being a trader). We didn't take this deal to clarify for anyone wondering.

I don't say any of these things to upset you. But you need to truly reflect on what it is you want in the game, and how you wish for the community to view you. I understand the difficulty in remaining neutral in this game with so many potential dealings that encroach on that idea, but if you present a certain 'face' and turn around and act a different way - people will see it & call you out on it.

Hopefully you can open up a fresh new chapter, and be honest from start to finish on the whole ordeal. I wish you the best of luck.
In bad taste and takes away a lot of credit CTX may have accrued, does your guild not offer some form of confidentiality for those coming to hire you?
Why would I come to hire you, tell you sensitive information when you can refuse the job and then repeat that information on the forums?

Good luck Mr Ibarruri, while I may not have aligned with some of your early dealings or gold transfer from MO1 to MO2 (if that went ahead) I wish you the best in your future endeavours and am genuinely curious what you get up to.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Again no idea what you are talking about. You just making more baseless claims where as all of your failures are presented here in the forums.

Sell me more fake crypto currency though I cant wait

Again I don't understand why you come here to pour out your envy, your pettiness and your moral misery. If you think you gain some kind of notoriety believe me you don't.
Maybe you just make a fool of yourself (once again) like so many other times.
Actually reading you just inspires me compassion.
Please keep some dignity and stop humiliating yourself.
I hadn't planned on spending so much time on you, so please be on your way and stop writing nonsense you know nothing about.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

Stop acting like a rude man. We both know you're not. Making comments disparaging people who have been here much longer than you alone reveals the kind of person you are, and I suppose explains the deep contempt you inspire in a large part of this community. This is not one of your shitty streams man, this is the real Myrland.
MolagAmur traded with me for so many years, and so honestly, that I would ask you not to tarnish his name by naming him. You are not up to it. And now he disappears from here, rookie and go do a fucking stream.

Reactions: MolagAmur
Status
Not open for further replies.