RESIGNATION OF MY POSITION IN THE RBT CORPORATION. Begin a new trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
As everyone knows the RBT was founded years ago by me. As a merchant guild, I tried to uphold the founding values I learned at ICH, alongside my old teachers and friends, Ichorus and Azidano. I think with great success.

The RBT enjoyed great success in the beta, as Myrland's foremost bankers and merchants guild, and started their way into the release with tremendous success.

His growth these last few weeks had been exponential.

But unfortunately, disagreements in the
RBT council, related to the way of distributing the dividends of our operations, as well as in the internal economic structure of the guild, have made me see that I had lost the confidence of the majority of the council, which wanted to lead things in another direction.

Once the vote was lost to decide this, for me it no longer made any sense to operate with the
RBT, since it has become clear to me that confidence in my criteria as treasurer and manager was no longer a majority in the board.

Therefore, I irrevocably announce my resignation from my positions, my actions and my properties.
The assets of the treasury will be delivered to President Angelo in the next 24-48 hours in full, including the material reserves, the gold of the treasury and some other assets. I will not take anything with me, except the bank loan operations, which were part of my personal operations folder and which I will move to my new bank very soon.

I have nothing bad to say about the
RBT, I think the union has grown a lot and the democratic structure that I created has been evolving. The union is free to decide to move in a certain direction, in the same way that I am free not to support that direction, since it is contrary to my values.

Since I founded the
RBT, I have gradually relinquished control of the organization, trusting that the democratic structure would work properly. He was willing to give up everything except the founding principles that were inspired by ICH.

To give up this would have been to hand over the most precious thing to me, my legacy as a player and my personal history.
So without further ado I say goodbye to the
RBT, wishing him the best of luck.

To the rank-and-file members, who were unable to participate in this closed debate that was organized in the council, I will say that the reason for your success was not me. It was the work they did, united, selflessly cooperating, that brought success to the guild. To the Jonans, Ramseys, Evil guys, I've taught you everything I've learned alongside the best. I did the best I could.

Please do not write to me with questions about the
RBT, I am no longer part of that corporation.
To manage the affairs of the
RBT, they can contact the members of the council.

I want to make it clear that I will continue playing and that my new organization will be presented to the community very soon.
All my personal businesses will remain active and I trust that my old friends and associates will continue to do business with me in this new phase.

Thank you to all my associates for all these incredible years and best wishes.

Ibarruri.

Last edited:

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
It is like the end of an era and a bit sad to see but sometimes it is the way of things. I wish the best of luck to both you and the RBT and have no doubt in my mind you will land on your feet

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
May as well rename guild.

Although its not really a true trading guild while you sit in an alliance, may want to rebrand that too while you're at it.
Putzin, you don't know anything about a Myrland Traders Guild. You don't know anything about this game in general and you don't know anything about the history of myrland, this community or me. Please don't say another word.
I'm in a really bad mood and the last thing I want is to spend time arguing in public with someone like you.
I'm serious man, don't say another word. Don't you dare add a single word more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nishkin and Putzin
Jan 28, 2022
May as well rename guild.

Although its not really a true trading guild while you sit in an alliance, may want to rebrand that too while you're at it.

Yeah, don't say anything about a neutral trade guild sitting in a poignant alliance. Not one extra word. Nor the extra words I used. Don't use those either. In fact, don't even *think* about pointing out that funny detail.

What funny detail you ask? I wouldn't know since I was asked not to talk about the trade guild in an alliance.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Putzin, you don't know anything about a Myrland Traders Guild. You don't know anything about this game in general and you don't know anything about the history of myrland, this community or me. Please don't say another word.
I'm in a really bad mood and the last thing I want is to spend time arguing in public with someone like you.
I'm serious man, don't say another word. Don't you dare add a single word more.

Everything you touch turns to shit. Not only that but you post it here so we can go back and watch everything turn to shit overtime at our pace.

You had a guild at one point now its a Koto-Sub guild. It's not a trading guild. If you don't like it change it. Or quit, again.

• Angry
Reactions: Nishkin

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Gonna have to say my part on this.

Ruben / @Ibarruri

While I like the idea of your 'character'.. you do very shady dealings. You have since the first game. That isn't to say you didn't provide good services to people most of your time, but your overall character isn't pure. It's very reminiscent of Roojan and his son (can't remember his name) when they were in [ICH] during a war and ended up running siege equipment and boulders behind peoples back to fund sieges that benefitted their trade & for extra gold.

Not saying you did this.. but I have heard other dealings you've had involving RMT & Scamming through it, plus with this whole ordeal with you -indeed- being apart of an alliance. (Not saying these are true, but they've circulated a lot of circles.)

I wont breach our privacy and show proof, but you were trying to openly stave off any form of [CTX] involvement in bothering [TC] on the promise of an I.O.U. (Not to say you wouldn't of paid up, but the fact you were wanting to protect an entire alliance whilst being a trader). We didn't take this deal to clarify for anyone wondering.

I don't say any of these things to upset you. But you need to truly reflect on what it is you want in the game, and how you wish for the community to view you. I understand the difficulty in remaining neutral in this game with so many potential dealings that encroach on that idea, but if you present a certain 'face' and turn around and act a different way - people will see it & call you out on it.

Hopefully you can open up a fresh new chapter, and be honest from start to finish on the whole ordeal. I wish you the best of luck.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

Ruben / @Ibarruri

While I like the idea of your 'character'.. you do very shady dealings. You have since the first game. That isn't to say you didn't provide good services to people most of your time, but your overall character isn't pure. It's very reminiscent of Roojan and his son (can't remember his name) when they were in [ICH] during a war and ended up running siege equipment and boulders behind peoples back to fund sieges that benefitted their trade & for extra gold.

Not saying you did this.. but I have heard other dealings you've had involving RMT & Scamming through it, plus with this whole ordeal with you -indeed- being apart of an alliance. (Not saying these are true, but they've circulated a lot of circles.)

I wont breach our privacy and show proof, but you were trying to openly stave off any form of [CTX] involvement in bothering [TC] on the promise of an I.O.U. (Not to say you wouldn't of paid up, but the fact you were wanting to protect an entire alliance whilst being a trader). We didn't take this deal to clarify for anyone wondering.

I don't say any of these things to upset you. But you need to truly reflect on what it is you want in the game, and how you wish for the community to view you. I understand the difficulty in remaining neutral in this game with so many potential dealings that encroach on that idea, but if you present a certain 'face' and turn around and act a different way - people will see it & call you out on it.

Hopefully you can open up a fresh new chapter, and be honest from start to finish on the whole ordeal. I wish you the best of luck.
Hypothetically speaking, what's wrong with a trader opposing people who are openly hostile to him. Neutral doesn't mean stupid and or punching bag.

You could turn around and say you're a shady merc guild for making this very post. Generally one expects privacy even if your contract is NOT accepted.

Now anyone who tries to hire you has to worry if you'll decline for political reasons or otherwise and then share it.

Reactions: Raknor and Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Everything you touch turns to shit. Not only that but you post it here so we can go back and watch everything turn to shit overtime at our pace.

You had a guild at one point now its a Koto-Sub guild. It's not a trading guild. If you don't like it change it. Or quit, again.

Please do not try to reflect in others what you are. It is very embarrassing to see how you humiliate yourself once again. The truth was I was a bit upset when I started reading your ridiculous comments, but now I just feel sorry for you. In a few months we will revisit this conversation. Now I won't spend any more time with you. You are not worth it. I'm so glad I didn't trust you. I always knew you weren't worth it. And listen to me well. You and never be friends.

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I never wanted this to end this way, to anybody leaves the guild, specially not you Ibarruri. I am thankful to you for everything you have done for me and the guild and also sad because of this outcome. I dont even know if we can call ourselves RBT anymore without you.
Whatever happens in the future I hope we stay friends.

It's okay Angelo. These things just happen. Each one will follow their path and you will always have my respect. I know you understand what happened. I wish you the best fortune.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelo

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Hypothetically speaking, what's wrong with a trader opposing people who are openly hostile to him. Neutral doesn't mean stupid and or punching bag.

You could turn around and say you're a shady merc guild for making this very post. Generally one expects privacy even if your contract is NOT accepted.

Now anyone who tries to hire you has to worry if you'll decline for political reasons or otherwise and then share it.

I'm not interested in debating it with you. If I'm being frank. You're apart of [TC] and I can understand why you're chiming in.

You see it different then I, and I have no intention of attempting to sway or convince that belief.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Yeah, don't say anything about a neutral trade guild sitting in a poignant alliance. Not one extra word. Nor the extra words I used. Don't use those either. In fact, don't even *think* about pointing out that funny detail.
What funny detail you ask? I wouldn't know since I was asked not to talk about the trade guild in an alliance.

Hello, I don't know you and I have no idea why you come here to insult me or the RBT.
Where did you get the crazy idea that merchant or banking guilds are neutral? When did we say that? When I have said that I am neutral? I'M NOT.
I help and support my friends and those who care about me and my interests. I do not help those who are hostile to me and my friends or interests.

Why does it bother you that the RBT voluntarily joined Meduli's coalition. I had deep bonds of friendship with those people. I am proud to be there. I will always support my friends from KOTO or SLAV. I don't understand your accusations.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm not interested in debating it with you. If I'm being frank. You're apart of [TC] and I can understand why you're chiming in.

You see it different then I, and I have no intention of attempting to sway or convince that belief.
I’m not interested in arguing with you either.

for those who seem confused about ibarruri’s intention. He is a merchant and he likes stable markets. He of course will support guilds that attempt to make law and order in their areas over those who for example create campaigns to kill all the new players etc. He has stated this publicly that he operates out of Meduli and supports koto.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

Ruben / @Ibarruri

huhmm thats some shitty trading confidenciality, venting up dealings not a very professional thing to do specially in hands of a member of a contract guild.

Nothing you accuse Ruben of has a direct impact on hes merchant carrier. Everyone knows ICH was a shady guild that despite claiming neutrality it was never actually neutral.
I don't see how taking political-partidary choices is inherently "shady", thats a missconception of someone who doesn't know or ain't willing to pull strings, Ruben in my eyes has been one of the biggest most worthy traders in the history of nave and these silly accusations fail to obscure hes reputation.

Asumming a good merchant is completly selfless and politically neutral is the most naive thing you could possibly think of.

Why would you even open your mouth then, now sit and receive orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It doesnt matter what you do Ibarru, the more wealth and power you gain, the more enemies you will make. Even if you are totally and completely impartial, people will hate you for being impartial in the end.

you built an impressive enterprise, but ended up being a victim of your own success. Im sure youe next project will be just as impressive. Good luck

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Please do not try to reflect in others what you are. It is very embarrassing to see how you humiliate yourself once again. The truth was I was a bit upset when I started reading your ridiculous comments, but now I just feel sorry for you. In a few months we will revisit this conversation. Now I won't spend any more time with you. You are not worth it. I'm so glad I didn't trust you. I always knew you weren't worth it. And listen to me well. You and never be friends.
When you find your new success and become wealthy and need people to be put in their place...you know what to do.

Good luck man. Still an honest trader in my book and always will be until proven otherwise.

Jan 28, 2022
Hello, I don't know you and I have no idea why you come here to insult me or the RBT.
Where did you get the crazy idea that merchant or banking guilds are neutral? When did we say that? When I have said that I am neutral? I'M NOT.
I help and support my friends and those who care about me and my interests. I do not help those who are hostile to me and my friends or interests.

Why does it bother you that the RBT voluntarily joined Meduli's coalition. I had deep bonds of friendship with those people. I am proud to be there. I will always support my friends from KOTO or SLAV. I don't understand your accusations.

Yo I was 100% sarcastic. I literally couldn't give a shit about any of this it was just something to pass the time at work today.

You do you boo 😚

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.