Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I used to be angry just like you. But it gets better, life gets better my friend.
I'd be angry being a shit guardzone warrior who lived in Bakti, but that aint me.

Imagine caring about this so much just because some called you bad.

Rather be ignorant than obsessed.

????

No you called me obsessed, then claimed I'd have sexual harassment cases. Listen man, I get your brain is tiny and you can't help it hitting the inside of your skull but the fact you think I'm so unimportant but continue to feed into me just shows how little you think things through.

You're running and in a shit guild that's getting inflated egos because you stole an original guild name and tag and are trying to take control of this soapbox to preach being 'the bigger man'. Not to mention, no one has ever heard of your group, you mass recruit to the point you jump into random DM's with people, and on top of it all you conduct yourself like a moron.

The funniest part, Godkin outright just spit in your guilds face. The supposed 'Runescape RP' group as Evelyn likes to say straight up just gave no fucks for your pointless outreach. Why? Because it isn't your guild name and tag.

Want me to let you in on a little secret? Since you seem to struggle with grasping the "short sighted" part?

We knew. We all knew before this thread was ever made. It's all a spectacle and you seem to be the only one between both Zeal guilds not in on it.

Sure man. That's why you guys talked about it at lengths in Discord and are DM'ing trying to find resolutions.

• Haha
Reactions: Evelyn Darkwave

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
I'd be angry being a shit guardzone warrior who lived in Bakti, but that aint me.

????

No you called me obsessed, then claimed I'd have sexual harassment cases. Listen man, I get your brain is tiny and you can't help it hitting the inside of your skull but the fact you think I'm so unimportant but continue to feed into me just shows how little you think things through.

You're running and in a shit guild that's getting inflated egos because you stole an original guild name and tag and are trying to take control of this soapbox to preach being 'the bigger man'. Not to mention, no one has ever heard of your group, you mass recruit to the point you jump into random DM's with people, and on top of it all you conduct yourself like a moron.

The funniest part, Godkin outright just spit in your guilds face. The supposed 'Runescape RP' group as Evelyn likes to say straight up just gave no fucks for your pointless outreach. Why? Because it isn't your guild name and tag.

Sure man. That's why you guys talked about it at lengths in Discord and are DM'ing trying to find resolutions.
I'm still a shit tier! Mad?

• Haha
Reactions: JourdainDeSullivan

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020

????

Don’t even need to read your post to know how obsessed you are with me. You quoted 3 people and you gave me an entire essay.

Ive never had a fan like you, looks like you pulled out in front of Eldrath brother congratulations.

Reactions: Kaemik

Mynxiee

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah it is.

Your guild is trash. Throw you in the dumpster baby boy.

Change your name. Based on your childish small peepee attitude, you're clearly not handsome to attract females or youd actually be getting laid and not here arguing over stupid crap like this. Such a misleading name. This really isn't that serious, and these guys actually taking the time to address it (in a civil manner even).. is actually showing maturity - unlike you, who went on a huge TLDR emo rant over it. Lol of course you'd get these responses you've been getting with this attitude.

The fact anyone holds some reputable cause to a roleplaying guild within a video game over an actual guild that is trying to gain morale and members to actually be of something of VALUE within the game, is beyond laughable. This isn't table top D & D. Gtfo here with defending a bunch of people who clearly never leave character nor even show any promise of being useful in a game that clearly was not made for that.

There is no hierarchy in any game when it comes to veterans from the first carrying over to the next. Who cares if he has the name now versus the old guild. This literally has happened in every other mmo in history. Putzin's discord has been Zealots for quite some time, and any of his old members can clearly tell you that, but they don't even bother with this game, so its easy for you and others to just say whatever you want to try and combat that. All I hear is big old emo bois crying and wetting their panties.

I personally don't think they need to change their name just to appease others that claim the other guild had it first in a previous game. Such a lame reason to hand over a name. Even more of a lame reason to essentially encourage people to grief them. It says way more about everyone else around them, then the guild themselves. Unless you're specifically in the guild, youre just talking for the sake of drawing attention to yourself and to be dramatic.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
What's your guild? I want to know who I can drop the wardec on

Too small brain to even come up with a name, too cowardly to ever post it.

Btw can solos be considered a guild? Thought it was inherently plural..

Reactions: Qik

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Why would Godkin agree to anything that is his, and why would you even stretch out such a stupid offer about something you had no control over to begin with.

He didn't need to. I laid out why I did this in black and white:

We challenged you publicly because it is known to us that walk among the community whispering deceit into every willing ear foolish enough to lend your words credit trying to build sentiment against us as you're afraid to fight your own battle. We know of your whispers of the "many guilds" that shall oppose us so assuming you have more than useless fools like Handsome we wished them to know precisely what they'll be fighting for. We are not ashamed to speak the words we say so we do so in the open where all can hear. Let it be known to all who would fight your battles for you that we gave you options to settle this reasonably and you declined. Now you expect others to fight the battles you refuse to.

While the offer was serious, and we would have honored it, we fully expected rejection based on the way Godkin's Zeal has been conducting themselves thus far. The point was reaching out with a serious offer to resolve things reasonably in a very public way. Now Godkin's Zeal can no longer hide in the shadows whispering to people about how we want to hijack their name. We explained our side, we gave them an out, we publicly distanced ourselves from them and they want to persist pretending like we want to steal their identity.

We also fully expected there would be a couple of people who just hate us that will take their side anyway. You can see I named one of them.

Reactions: JourdainDeSullivan

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
While the offer was serious, and we would have honored it, we fully expected rejection based on the way Godkin's Zeal has been conducting themselves thus far. The point was reaching out with a serious offer to resolve things reasonably in a very public way. Now Godkin's Zeal can no longer hide in the shadows whispering to people about how we want to hijack their name. We explained our side, we gave them an out, we publicly distanced ourselves from them and they want to persist pretending like we want to steal their identity.

We also fully expected there would be a couple of people who just hate us that will take their side anyway. You can see I named one of them.

Eldrath likes to DM other guilds members and tell them straight lies about how we try to be them to recruit people.

http://prntscr.com/w211f6
http://prntscr.com/w21260
http://prntscr.com/w2135d
http://prntscr.com/w213li

Here's just a handful of examples over a month of recruiting where we clearly say without provocation we are not Roleplayers from MO1.

It wouldn't help us to be some anti-social, no impact on the game, guild. We're a new guild to MO2 with some players from MO1.

We're recruiting btw

See you guys in-game!

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Change your name. Based on your childish small peepee attitude, you're clearly not handsome to attract females or youd actually be getting laid and not here arguing over stupid crap like this. Such a misleading name. This really isn't that serious, and these guys actually taking the time to address it (in a civil manner even).. is actually showing maturity - unlike you, who went on a huge TLDR emo rant over it. Lol of course you'd get these responses you've been getting with this attitude.

The fact anyone holds some reputable cause to a roleplaying guild within a video game over an actual guild that is trying to gain morale and members to actually be of something of VALUE within the game, is beyond laughable. This isn't table top D & D. Gtfo here with defending a bunch of people who clearly never leave character nor even show any promise of being useful in a game that clearly was not made for that.

There is no hierarchy in any game when it comes to veterans from the first carrying over to the next. Who cares if he has the name now versus the old guild. This literally has happened in every other mmo in history. Putzin's discord has been Zealots for quite some time, and any of his old members can clearly tell you that, but they don't even bother with this game, so its easy for you and others to just say whatever you want to try and combat that. All I hear is big old emo bois crying and wetting their panties.

I personally don't think they need to change their name just to appease others that claim the other guild had it first in a previous game. Such a lame reason to hand over a name. Even more of a lame reason to essentially encourage people to grief them. It says way more about everyone else around them, then the guild themselves. Unless you're specifically in the guild, youre just talking for the sake of drawing attention to yourself and to be dramatic.

That's a nice, huge emo rant you went on.

Too small brain to even come up with a name, too cowardly to ever post it.

Btw can solos be considered a guild? Thought it was inherently plural..

You have a small brain and a trash guild. HAHAHAHA. Oh, and don't worry about it man. My guild > Your guild, any day. I luckily don't need to plead in DM's with randoms to fluff numbers.

He didn't need to. I laid out why I did this in black and white:

And you got spit in your face, by an RP guild who is original and unique.

Dec 10, 2020
You mean your edgy "guild of ghosts in the dark coming for YOU" that exists "To sow deceit and chaos upon the lands of Nave"?

ok.

• Haha
Reactions: Qik
Status
Not open for further replies.