Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone can be good with this slow combat system. You can see directional attacks from a mile away

First it matters because we’re probably bad.
Then it doesn’t matter if we’re probably good.
You seem to care a lot my guy you can’t even decide where you stand lol

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Apparently, you say quite a lot. You just said 16 paragraphs across two posts though your long, pointless, rambling attack against Legion still takes the cake I think. Our guild isn't unique and special enough for you. Got it. I don't care. I feel no need to defend the uniqueness of our guild to the likes of you. I hardly see how any of this is relevant to the offer we've made to Godkin's group.

You don't even have the power to bring anything to the table. That amuses me.

Are you still obsessing about me since I called your guild bad and neglected? Yikes.

Handsome and Sensitive.

Anyone I've ever spoken to that says 'yikes' ends up being extremely unlikable, it's like the lingo is shared among such people.

Imagine someone making an open thread regarding you and your group and me posting my opinion on it being obsessed. Imagine thinking I write down what you say along with your name like TruthShower because I'm that meticulous in my reasoning.

No man, you just strike me as a very ignorant person and the fact you show it constantly just reaffirms that. You're the perfect person and the perfect group to bother.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
You don't even have the power to bring anything to the table. That amuses me.

Anyone I've ever spoken to that says 'yikes' ends up being extremely unlikable, it's like the lingo is shared among such people.

Imagine someone making an open thread regarding you and your group and me posting my opinion on it being obsessed. Imagine thinking I write down what you say along with your name like TruthShower because I'm that meticulous in my reasoning.

No man, you just strike me as a very ignorant person and the fact you show it constantly just reaffirms that. You're the perfect person and the perfect group to bother.

I can’t tell who is more obsessed with me you or Eldrath I guess time will tell who of my two stalkers is willing to go that extra mile for me.

Atleast be more flashy you’re starting to bore me taking the high ground.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I should also add, Putzin's guild just mass recruits. Literally have players in my guild who were messaged by this guy in DM's to come join.

Another key difference, Godkin hand picks people.

Some might say it doesn't matter but I promise letting in anyone and trying to amass numbers is not the way to go. Easy implosion due to conflicting interests and personalities.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I can’t tell who is more obsessed with me you or Eldrath I guess time will tell who of my two stalkers is willing to go that extra mile for me.

Atleast be more flashy you’re starting to bore me taking the high ground.

Hey man, when persistence hits don't cry when you're dry looted every day.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
So in your mind when someone calls you a stalker your initial response is to come find them everyday..

Only other word from yikes I can use to describe you is oof.

Good luck in your future sexual harassment suits

You sound retarded.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
There is not a single sentence that has been written or spoken about your group by myself or other Zealots that is not truth.

This is an unfortunate position for you to take. Because claims like that Putzin is trying to steal credit for your MO1 accomplishments or that he attempted to hijack your RP do not require me to take him at his word. These claims run directly counter to my own experiences. Were you to relent and say that on these points you made hasty conclusions the honor in admitting to your mistake and coming clean might outweigh the shame of having voiced such hastily reached conclusions. It would satisfy me in advocating for a position that we leave the Zeal name to you, and settle whatever remaining differences we have in battle. It is not yet too late to come clean on these simple points.

A fight for the right to the name is a less ideal outcome but it would be a satisfactory method to decide it as far as I'm concerned. Given Jordaine is also an officer of Zeal that seems unanimous among our leadership who has had a chance to see that offer and respond. But we created this thread to make public the truth of conflict between us. If you wish to fight us you need simply assent and give your terms here. I have no interest in discussing this in some backroom simply to let the issue die in committee somewhere the public will never know the outcome of our discussion.

It is clear our differences likely require to be settled on the battlefield, but I have given you two reasonable options on how we can resolve the issue of our disputed name here and now. I could not give you any more reasonable options without rendering myself a traitor to my cause.

What is a Zealot, Kaemik?

A zealot is not defined by the volume of their word-hoard. They are defined by their conviction. Do you wish to know what zealot means to me? Very well, it seems our destinies intersect in such a way that you shall receive the answer to that question. I hope you're prepared for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JourdainDeSullivan

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Godkin is the original False Prophet of the Zealots and there is no such thing as "too RP".

I advice you all to save the fighting for the persistent game, dont burn out in forum fighting before the game is even on.

Swimming in the lake of sin, never repenting.

• Haha

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
It seems you have talked yourselves into agreeing with, yourselves. It may offer some short term utility. A foundation built on lies.

I do wonder how you must look at each other, knowing the deceit and treachery each is capable of. Wanting desperately to trust. How long can a group exist without trust? The ability to rationalize and explain away such sins will not only be kept for "others", you must know this at some level. Such souls lacks the love of the gods and respect no rule. It's been so long since I've been a heathen, I can't remember keeping such company, but it never ends well. Nave is littered with the corpses of Mortals that placed their faith in unrepentant rulers.

Despite your public yearning for attention, the offer to engage remains open www.elavamavale.com. You're not the first heathens to challenge us, you won't be the last.

There is and always will be only one Zeal. I do want you to know the truth, we won't fail you.

🙏

JourdainDeSullivan

Sep 20, 2020
we just want to resolve this matter with ethics and wisdom. you can have your name if you admit that you have slandered our leader, you do not have a shred of solid evidence to prove it. we never want to invade your field in roleplaying and never say that we are mo1 zeal when we recruited people. the name zeal that we are using for almost 8 years was used in our community in ark and apex legends, it has nothing to do with you guys. we didnt demand attention, we just wanted to clarify all of the people that are playing mortal and not going to people and spread lies behind you guys

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
We challenged you publicly because it is known to us that walk among the community whispering deceit into every willing ear foolish enough to lend your words credit trying to build sentiment against us as you're afraid to fight your own battle. We know of your whispers of the "many guilds" that shall oppose us so assuming you have more than useless fools like Handsome we wished them to know precisely what they'll be fighting for. We are not ashamed to speak the words we say so we do so in the open where all can hear. Let it be known to all who would fight your battles for you that we gave you options to settle this reasonably and you declined. Now you expect others to fight the battles you refuse to.

Do not mistake the fact I do not expect anyone else to take Putzin at his word as lack of confidence in his credibility. I simply cannot in good faith expect people to trust my word if I state something as fact that which I only know through the word of another. In cases I have to rely on Putzin's word alone I make that known because I am honest. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you and yours do not seem to share that quality with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.