Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
...original and unique...

Such an odd metric to use to measure the value of a guild. Some people value strength and skill in a guild. Some people value camaraderie. Some people value an ideology and the impact they have on the community.

But I suppose when you have some half-brained poorly organized griefer guild idea, no friends, and spend all your time whining about how MO2 isn't enough like MO1 instead of finding ways to get better at MO2... yeah the uniqueness of your guild is pretty much all you can brag about. Unique like a toenail and earwax smoothie. Some things don't get done very often because they are bad ideas.

Reactions: JourdainDeSullivan

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Such an odd metric to use to measure the value of a guild. Some people value strength and skill in a guild. Some people value camaraderie. Some people value an ideology and the impact they have on the community.

But I suppose when you have some half-brained poorly organized griefer guild idea, no friends, and spend all your time whining about how MO2 isn't enough like MO1 instead of finding ways to get better at MO2... yeah the uniqueness of your guild is pretty much all you can brag about. Unique like a toenail and earwax smoothie. Some things don't get done very often because they are bad ideas.

Why are you so angry shit tier?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Don't mistake my tone for anger. I find you amusing. You're an intellectual lightweight I can get off solid hit after solid hit on without fear of a counterattack that will really land home anywhere but in your own mind. But you have made plainly clear you have no interest in civil discourse by your constant feeble attempts to insult practically everyone I see you interact with. Therefore, given these forums seem to be a fairly gloves-off kind of place, I see no reason to wrap what I think of you in niceties rather than plainly stating what I think.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Is the beggining, but i hope in future we will have much drama anc conflict when all begin.
Is near!

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Don't mistake my tone for anger. I find you amusing. You're an intellectual lightweight I can get off solid hit after solid hit on without fear of a counterattack that will really land home anywhere but in your own mind. But you have made plainly clear you have no interest in civil discourse by your constant feeble attempts to insult practically everyone I see you interact with. Therefore, given these forums seem to be a fairly gloves-off kind of place, I see no reason to wrap what I think of you in niceties rather than plainly stating what I think.

Intellectual lightweight.

HAHAHAHA. You sound like a moron man. Your brain is small, mine is large. Your brain lacks ridges, mine does not.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Is the beggining, but i hope in future we will have much drama anc conflict when all begin.
Is near!

To even compare this to drama or conflict is an apple to an orange.

This zergling knock off group isn't even going to last, members are way to frail and weak.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
To even compare this to drama or conflict is an apple to an orange.

This zergling knock off group isn't even going to last, members are way to frail and weak.

I am not talking about this conflict, but about conflicts in general.
I hope that the arrival of new and old guilds will generate great drama and controversy.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Intellectual lightweight.

HAHAHAHA. You sound like a moron man. Your brain is small, mine is large. Your brain lacks ridges, mine does not.

A classic example of what I mean when I say counterattacks that can only land home in your own mind. Damn near everyone you're starting fights with on these forums is dancing circles around you, and you keep coming back swinging because you don't even realize what a battering you're taking. I would feel bad for you if it were not so plain you deserve it. Well. Have a good night champ.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
A classic example of what I mean when I say counterattack that can only land home in your own mind. Damn near everyone you're starting fights with on these forums is dancing circles around you, and you keep coming back swinging because you don't even realize what a battering you're taking. I would feel bad for you if it were not so plain you deserve it. Well. Have a good night champ.

You guys are easy on the forums, can't even imagine the amount of anger I'll get out of you in-game on release. Dudes talking about mental gymnastics when he makes some downy post trying to extend some 'good faith' to a group that was here before them about a name they took hahahahaha.

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
When it comes to a guild that was known throughout the existence of MO1 versus an outsider guild that just happens to have the same name, in my(I know, not important to most) opinion the guild from MO1 should definetly continue on in MO2 with their name. In MO, the Zeal of Godkin were the first out of these 2 Zeal, and Putzins Zeal seems to just be late to the party.
I dont think theres any need for the original true owners of the name in MO to prove annything in some tournament.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
When it comes to a guild that was known throughout the existence of MO1 versus an outsider guild that just happens to have the same name, in my(I know, not important to most) opinion the guild from MO1 should definetly continue on in MO2 with their name. In MO, the Zeal of Godkin were the first out of these 2 Zeal, and Putzins Zeal seems to just be late to the party.
I dont think theres any need for the original true owners of the name in MO to prove annything in some tournament.
Mortal is a great game because there is no should, first to use, or late to the party. Just who survives.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
Indeed. They could be forgiven for not knowing, just as they know nothing of the gods. Once they admit to know, it’s quite strange, even for heathens, to persist. Must be demonic. Not unlike the many deceptions of Putzin/Brogarn/Jorun of [RAIN] before the most recent conflux. Hollow. Cold. Silly.
As for the game mechanics, I agree as well. There seems to be a persistence offered in most regards, strange that it doesn’t extend to guilds. Either way, the truth always emerges and the one and only true Zealots will prevail. No back-alley bootleg knockoff can replace the authentic artifact.

Reactions: Vagrant

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
God I just can't hold this in anymore, sorry Putzin, I love our guild but from the moment you recruited me my least favorite part has been the name.

Your name got stolen because it's a boring, generic, one-word guild name Godkin. Do you think you're the only "Zealots" running around the internet playing games? For God's sake you're a roleplayer! Roleplaying guilds are supposed to have GOOD names. If you had picked something original you might have grounds to actually be ticked off when someone took it. May as well friggin name yourselves "Guild" and then get pissed off when you see someone else using it.

One can only hope you would do something to give us an excuse to let you have your name back and rid us of this curse. Like literally if you had just asked nicely I'd be begging Putzin to give it back. XD

Dec 10, 2020
I'm looking forward to guilds being released so this can be settled already. This has to be one of the longest arguments about dorky inconsequential RP nonsense I've ever seen.

btw lol Runescape rp

Reactions: Kaemik

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
God I just can't hold this in anymore, sorry Putzin, I love our guild but from the moment you recruited me my least favorite part has been the name.

Your name got stolen because it's a boring, generic, one-word guild name Godkin. Do you think you're the only "Zealots" running around the internet playing games? For God's sake you're a roleplayer! Roleplaying guilds are supposed to have GOOD names. If you had picked something original you might have grounds to actually be ticked off when someone took it. May as well friggin name yourselves "Guild" and then get pissed off when you see someone else using it.

One can only hope you would do something to give us an excuse to let you have your name back and rid us of this curse. Like literally if you had just asked nicely I'd be begging Putzin to give it back. XD
A name worth dying for. Then a name worth nothing. A name owned in ignorance, then a name claimed in spite. Hard to keep up with the convulsions. I am sympathetic, many suffer in Nave as you do, far from the simplicity of truth.
If you decide to try another name, I suggest you avoid RPK!, Guts, Dred, DOOM, IX, 7L, ES, and some others I can share with you if you don’t want to be troubled to look. These may be letters to you but represent a history that Nave remembers. I believe [RAIN] is unclaimed.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
I'm looking forward to guilds being released so this can be settled already. This has to be one of the longest arguments about dorky inconsequential RP nonsense I've ever seen.

btw lol Runescape rp
The goal is to one day have people on the Runescape forums referencing Mortal RP. Thanks for your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.