Putzins Zeal and Godkin's Zeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
Do not mistake the fact I do not expect anyone else to take Putzin at his word as lack of confidence in his credibility. I simply cannot in good faith expect people to trust my word if I state something as fact that which I only know through the word of another. In cases I have to rely on Putzin's word alone I make that known because I am honest. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you and yours do not seem to share that quality with me.

Such limitless faith in Putzin is....an interesting choice.

We will be there to witness your moment of clarity, We may first look like demons to you, then, if you're lucky and your heart is open, as angels of redemption.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
My blind faith in Putzin would only need to begin if you could only confirm to me to be false, that which I already know is false through my own experiences. I do not require your word to know that those things are untrue. I only require your word to know that you are willing to acknowledge when you have made a mistake. Until then Putzin has not yet said anything which I know to be a lie, while your cult has made two statements that I know with certainty are.

It hardly takes blind faith to decide whose credibility I should trust in more at this juncture.

Reactions: JourdainDeSullivan

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
You can maybe call one Zeal and the oher Zealots. with different tags (like ZEA and ZLT maybe) shouldn't be too confusing

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
You can maybe call one Zeal and the oher Zealots. with different tags (like ZEA and ZLT maybe) shouldn't be too confusing

For us at least, the tag is of no great consequence. We would gladly step aside and let Godkin's group take the tag they ran in MO1 if they would acknowledge that some of the accusations they have cast at us were untrue. Likewise, we are also willing to allow each guild to pick their five best men and resolve it through combat.

The larger issue at this point is we are unwilling to step aside and simply let a guild that has slandered us have what they want. They can withdraw their slander. They can fight us on the battlefield. Or we can see who has the faster fingers come release day.

Reactions: Grasthard

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Despite your public yearning for attention, the offer to engage remains open www.elavamavale.com. You're not the first heathens to challenge us, you won't be the last.

Seeing as Zeal has never been so known or publicized before us kind of interesting choice of words. no need for a thank you.

There is and always will be only one Zeal. I do want you to know the truth, we won't fail you.

🙏

This was especially funny you would think as a Prophet you'd be excellent at getting out of your own way.

When we make Zealots and the game mechanics don't even allow for people to destroy other guilds and we get to watch you cry to Henrik for better mechanics will be interesting to watch you beg to the Gods for mercy.

This was always what I expected from you though more lies, propaganda and RP. No better than GUTS. Very sad.

We tried to give you an out and redeem yourself publicly. You guys just look horrible now.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Jorun of RAIN should have done the walk. It would have been so much easier for him and much pain could have been avoided. That is truth.

Many heathens still don´t know who and what we are. They don´t know the love of the gods. Some progress has been made, some have come to know.

Screenshot 2020-12-14 125716.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 125521.png

Repent.

Last edited:

JourdainDeSullivan

Sep 20, 2020
what are you showing us? any of those scr didnt looked like he was claiming he is a leader from mo1 zeal, thanks for showing more evidence that going to be used on you instead

Reactions: Putzin

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Usually one wouldn't switch from "easy win" to "easy loss" the moment Farmer Joe says "Because of the RP" if they were claiming credit for the RP. Your evidence works against you.

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
But, I will say this. This is with the idea that guild stones can be destroyed in MO2, if Putzin got the stone first or Godkin got the stone first; if one or the other could destroy the others stone and claim the name for themselves - I'd see no problem with that personally. But if we're going to be following the last iteration of guild stones from MO1 where guilds don't get destroyed, Godkin should have the right to the name.

If they can fight over it though, I will personally spend time helping Godkin even if he wouldn't accept it so he could have his guild name back. That just means beating on a guild I already don't care for so that's no problem for me.
I m totally agreeing with thoses words. And it is also the stance i will adopt if they can fight over it. I gonna help the original and what i consider the true Zeals of Mortal online.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Here. I'll construct your post for you:

<Theoretical Post>
Oh crap. I didn't notice / was too mad to see / didn't know what he meant with the 'easy loss' when Farmer Joe mentioned RP. Now that I hear your perspective I realize you guys weren't claiming to be us. Heck, you made an entire topic here very clearly letting everyone know you aren't us. I was mistaken. Sorry for dragging your name through the mud.
</theoretical post>

<theoretical response>No problem. Thanks for having the stones to admit that. We'll begin discussing what our new name will be now.

/Thread
</theoretical response>

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Seeing as Zeal has never been so known or publicized before us
On MO2 forums filled with MO1 vets, the above is a weird and bizarre assertation.
edit: you will fit right in with the rest of the MO megalomaniac lunies.

Reactions: Vagrant

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
all those who identify as Zealots must unite as one in their cause against their common enemy, the IdolatrousTindremene Conquerors !

have those divided by ego learned nothing in the 300 years ?!

• Wow
Reactions: Godkin Veratas

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
For context, this guy once countered a point that I made that RPGs and MMOs have a bit older audience than most games by asserting that was false because he started playing when he was 12.
Aren't you one of the people praising the combat right now? Literally as slow as your brain.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I just found this thread of trying to 'reason' with the true ZEAL as hilarious.

It really goes to show how short this fake knock off group went in thinking through this proposal.

Why would Godkin agree to anything that is his, and why would you even stretch out such a stupid offer about something you had no control over to begin with.

It's just so non-sensical and pointless, further pads the idea just how ignorant these people are.

Qik

Jun 2, 2020

It really goes to show how short this fake knock off group went in thinking through this proposal.

Why would Godkin agree to anything that is his, and why would you even stretch out such a stupid offer about something you had no control over to begin with.

It's just so non-sensical and pointless, further pads the idea just how ignorant these people are.
I used to be angry just like you. But it gets better, life gets better my friend.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020

Imagine caring about this so much just because some called you bad.

Rather be ignorant than obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.