Potions so far

Dec 10, 2020
Really? But not for alchemy! When I started my alchemy tests immediately after the alchemy patch I did not learn Bor lore from using bor in a potion. But nice to see the new development. Now I go again to watch out for more materials in the current world.
Try making a potion out of 100 Bor.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
That's not the issue. The issue is that it's easier to go back to MO1, look at what the multipliers were, and use them than it is to test them in MO2. Like it would take me less time to make a MO1 alchemist, create a slider measurement system, and test them in MO1 then it would to gather the number of mats needed to test these in MO2 given I need to run multiple tests on every ingredient to get any realistic idea as to how it actually affects numbers. In MO1 I only need to test it once with a good slider reading tool.

I would need to use way more ingredients to get way less specific information. The margin of error is unacceptable given the current numbers. If it was 0.000 that would be acceptable. If it was 0.0000 that would be good/comparible to direct healing and poison.

bhaze

Aug 8, 2021
Did anyone ever find out if salv oil or sea dew leaves were better for a base? still messing around with alchemy but just trying to figure out what i need to do differant to get high hp potions. just doing basic sea dew leave recipe with a multiplier. what should i be gathering and experimenting with to get it higher?

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Did anyone ever find out if salv oil or sea dew leaves were better for a base? still messing around with alchemy but just trying to figure out what i need to do differant to get high hp potions. just doing basic sea dew leave recipe with a multiplier. what should i be gathering and experimenting with to get it higher?
It's very similar to mo1 ,yes.