Potions so far

Merlin

Oct 26, 2020
After a long day of maxing the herbology skill this is the highest potion I've been able to make so far. I'm assuming there might be another skill I have to level to make this HP potion even stronger.

mo2 hp pot.png

0.25kg is the MAX volume of liquid for a minor vial.
10 potion units is equal to 0.1kg, so you can drink from the minor vial one and a half times.
15 thirst points = 1 full minor vial.

Last edited:

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
the vials weigh 0 then? i think minor vials in mo1 were 15 units which would give this a vial weight of .1

2.64 healing with 10pu use gives 26hp, was it just a simple seadew leaf pot or did you actually use multipliers ?

-barcode

Merlin

Oct 26, 2020
the vials weigh 0 then? i think minor vials in mo1 were 15 units which would give this a vial weight of .1

2.64 healing with 10pu use gives 26hp, was it just a simple seadew leaf pot or did you actually use multipliers ?

-barcode
I used a multiplier or two. the empty vial has some weight to it i forget how much exactly.

Merlin

Oct 26, 2020
After maxing another skill and adding a new ingredient I managed to make the Direct Healing potion stronger by 0.03 points.
mo2 hp pot.png
There is still some more work that needs to be done.
If there are any others out there that are working with potion making I'd like to ask you if you could show your results. I'm interested in seeing what the strongest Direct Healing potion is with the current materials released in the alpha. No need to share the recipe.

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
5 ingredients. seems they lowered the healing power of seadew leaves from mo1.

also they now allow for 16 ingredients, maybe thats why

potion.png

-barcode

Reactions: Amadman and Merlin

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
how do you use the herbologium? i tried puting some herbs/plants i harvested arround fabernum and so far none of thoses plants goes into "ressource" box at herbologium table. Help me yoda

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
To be clear, 1 empty small vial is 0.1kg, full potion is 0.25kg, thus 1 full small vial pot is 15 PU, not 25 PU.

Reactions: Merlin

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
do as you like, tho i doubt theres all that many people terribly interested in alchemy at the moment

-barcode

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
the bars might come back at release. in mo1 was also numbers up to
how do you use the herbologium? i tried puting some herbs/plants i harvested arround fabernum and so far none of thoses plants goes into "ressource" box at herbologium table. Help me yoda

not all plants can be harvested in the herbologium. most "crops" and flowers cannot be extracted at all. grains can be ground into flour using grinder.

not sure if salvia is in the game atm

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
the bars might come back at release. in mo1 was also numbers up to

not all plants can be harvested in the herbologium. most "crops" and flowers cannot be extracted at all. grains can be ground into flour using grinder.

not sure if salvia is in the game atm
thanks !
i heard one of the ID guys found salvia, dunno if its true