Patch Notes 1.0.16.24 discussion

Piet

May 28, 2020
What I dont get, is its just changing some numbers. Idk how stuff like this wont make it in to the patch. It cant be that complicated. I get that they dont want to completely ruin them but its not rocket science to tweak an umber not an insane amount and then see how it goes after and then nerf more later if needed.
especially since they don't mind overdoing it with crap like handle hit change. My guess is they are just testing and being overly cautious but imo they should just do things incrementally. 5% to 60% was crazy for handle hit and coulda been 10% and then if that wasn't enough more and more till they got it just right. Same with daggers just slight changes would at least make us feel better that they are working on it and when daggers are in line with what they want eventually then it would be a much less painful process imo.

Reactions: Jatix

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Has anyone found a sunken ship yet ?
I swam half the jungle's shores, and THE WHOLE western sea, between Tindrem and Meduli.... Couldnt find a single ship !!!
Makes me wonder about the loot.... Imagine if you swim for like 4 hours, and the treasure is something like 50 silvers and a black opal.... Argh.
Had any luck yet?

I am still searching. I hope to find one so I can know what to look for. And things like how close you have to be for it to load in.

I will say I enjoy swimming more now. I had not swam much in MO2 until now.

It is much more relaxing now since its easier to gage your breath and catch it when you need too.

The way visibility changes in different situations is better as well.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Had any luck yet?

I am still searching. I hope to find one so I can know what to look for. And things like how close you have to be for it to load in.

I will say I enjoy swimming more now. I had not swam much in MO2 until now.

It is much more relaxing now since its easier to gage your breath and catch it when you need too.

The way visibility changes in different situations is better as well.
1683987876273.png
They are apparently very nerfed from MO1. This one only had 1g in it.

Reactions: Xunila and Amadman

manure

May 7, 2022
Damn... And I was looking at the botton of the ocean... I thought it was actually sunken.
I still havent found any ships, Amadman !

But... did he say ONE GOLD ?????

I will stop looking forever if the reward is so pathetic as that ! :_[

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Damn... And I was looking at the botton of the ocean... I thought it was actually sunken.

lol... yeah, I have been searching the bottom as well. Since that is where they was in the first game.

I would think that is more of a sinking boat. :)

In the first game the rewards would very greatly. I think it may have got better the longer it went without being looted.

On the up side, I have gotten my swimming skills up.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022

Are you really surprised? The POI in MO2 are not worth the horse feed to travel there and you thought sunken ships will somehow be different?

manure

May 7, 2022
Are you really surprised? The POI in MO2 are not worth the horse feed to travel there and you thought sunken ships will somehow be different?
I actually did !

But they wilst not fool me any longer ! Hmpf.
You re right ! POIs are not worth the horse feed to travel there 🤣🤣
And the sunken ships arent worth the... whatever its needed, to get there !

A pity though.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I actually did !

But they wilst not fool me any longer ! Hmpf.
You re right ! POIs are not worth the horse feed to travel there 🤣🤣
And the sunken ships arent worth the... whatever its needed, to get there !

A pity though.
"A pity" can summarize this game's feature development quite nicely.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Really buff handle hits? Nice now I can accel an unparryable handle hit for 60% damage. This is the most dogshit patch ive seen, completely destroyed melee

( secret post!!) I also don't like how they are adding in stuff people asked for BEFORE they broke the game. I wanna direct everyone to the patch notes where they said "Added moving casting" and I want everyone to look at me saying this was going to change everything. I'd also like to point out to everyone who said this WON'T AFFECT KITING IS WRONG and no I'm not playing. Been deleted. I'm here to BITCH.

I'm not a huge melee person, like one of those spin crazy parry kids. I can land non handles tho. A bit part of my game was getting people to whiff into handles or 0 swings. Lateral movement allows that in MO and is IMO, one of the fun non-parry 'strategies' for melee.

All you dudes who hit someone w/ a handle (unless I'm tweakin?) will realize it hits w/ a kind of rebound and IMO you seem to lose control of your wep for a little longer than you would if you went thru. That means forcing a handle or hitting handle is an important part.

BUT I mean, COMBAT pigs. You can have a passenger on your horse, o and also add combat pigs. I could get on google and find a pic but I'm not feeling it lool. Not 1 animal that can climb like Lyks RARR.

Revert that moving casting shit. Leave it only for necro. That was the biggest balance problem and game-ruiner.

- obsessively picks grass -

But yea, the bounce off of handles means you can do some wild things. You could prol even use the bounce as momentum haha. I liked handles at 0-2. Handle dmg should be like MO1, affected by raw blunt/wt, so if you slam someone with a maul handle it's gonna hurt. A sword hilt, not so much.

Parry is sooo wack that hitting people cleanly was one of the only fun things in the game. So tired of that ting parry noise, now we get to hear the handle thunk all the time cuz people will just be battering you with their swords LOL.

O well, by we I mean YOU GUYS who are still playing. Mahaha. @oykd still salty you think I wronged you in some way!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: oykd

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
( secret post!!) I also don't like how they are adding in stuff people asked for BEFORE they broke the game. I wanna direct everyone to the patch notes where they said "Added moving casting" and I want everyone to look at me saying this was going to change everything. I'd also like to point out to everyone who said this WON'T AFFECT KITING IS WRONG and no I'm not playing. Been deleted. I'm here to BITCH.

I'm not a huge melee person, like one of those spin crazy parry kids. I can land non handles tho. A bit part of my game was getting people to whiff into handles or 0 swings. Lateral movement allows that in MO and is IMO, one of the fun non-parry 'strategies' for melee.

All you dudes who hit someone w/ a handle (unless I'm tweakin?) will realize it hits w/ a kind of rebound and IMO you seem to lose control of your wep for a little longer than you would if you went thru. That means forcing a handle or hitting handle is an important part.

BUT I mean, COMBAT pigs. You can have a passenger on your horse, o and also add combat pigs. I could get on google and find a pic but I'm not feeling it lool. Not 1 animal that can climb like Lyks RARR.

Revert that moving casting shit. Leave it only for necro. That was the biggest balance problem and game-ruiner.

- obsessively picks grass -

But yea, the bounce off of handles means you can do some wild things. You could prol even use the bounce as momentum haha. I liked handles at 0-2. Handle dmg should be like MO1, affected by raw blunt/wt, so if you slam someone with a maul handle it's gonna hurt. A sword hilt, not so much.

Parry is sooo wack that hitting people cleanly was one of the only fun things in the game. So tired of that ting parry noise, now we get to hear the handle thunk all the time cuz people will just be battering you with their swords LOL.

O well, by we I mean YOU GUYS who are still playing. Mahaha. @oykd still salty you think I wronged you in some way!!!!!!!
you still love me dude :D
im the best ! :D